Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Birthday Wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL DAD!


 The Lord has greatly blessed me with a dad that is
steady, strong, godly, loving, kind, smart, funny and always there for me.
I couldn't have asked for a better father and I am thankful to have such a great man in my life.
Dad, I dearly love you and I hope your birthday is filled with many blessings and great memories!

My dad. . .





You are a special man, a rare and precious gem, a gift to those around you.
I count it a privilege to be able to call you "Dad".
I love you!

3 comments:

Hope said...

Wow, Stephanie! These are really wonderful photos. Thank you for linking this post to my linkup. Your father looks like a great dad, indeed! How blessed you are!

Love and hugs,
Hope

Lauren Davenport said...

What wonderful pictures! It's heartwarming to look at this post, thanks for sharing :)

Anne Payne said...

Awww....such sweet memories with your dad. By the way, that is a gorgeous wedding dress but you definitely outshine its beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...