Time for a mid afternoon break with some yummy treats, a hot cup of coffee and a good book.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Stir until well mixed. Combine baking powder and flour; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Yields 3 1/2 dozen
You can use vanilla pudding mix and semi-sweet chocolate chips
if you don't want to make the cookies with chocolate pudding mix and white chocolate chips.
All the other ingredients will remain the same.