Friday, September 21, 2012

Amazing Chocolate Trifle

 
Words can't describe how delicious this chocolate trifle is.
My husband, who is not a chocolate fan, enjoys this dessert.
Raspberries are on sale right now so it's the perfect time to make this incredible dessert.....
at least that's my excuse :)

Ingredients:
1 package brownie mix
1 (3.9 ounce) cook and serve chocolate pudding mix
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 quart whipping cream
vanilla extract
sugar
fruit
(I used strawberries and raspberries; strawberries and kiwi's are also good together)
chocolate chips (optional)

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions
and cool completely.
Cut into 1 inch squares, or just use your hands and crumble into small pieces.
Cook pudding mix according to package; cool
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk;
mix until smooth.
In another bowl, mix with beaters 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla
and 2 tablespoons sugar together until you have whip cream;
stir into pudding mixture until no streaks remain.
Now mix with beaters 3 more cups whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 3 tablespoons sugar
until you have whip cream.
In a trifle bowl, or serving dish,
layer with brownies, pudding mixture, fruit, whip cream; repeat.
Top with whip cream, fruit and chocolate chips.
Refrigerate 6 - 8 hours before serving.

 Linking up with:


10 comments:

Sylvia said...

That sounds and looks good, I copied the recipe and will have to try it, thanks.

Sylvia@agrandmasblessings

Sandra said...

Oh my!! This recipe sounds so delicious. Thanks for sharing as I'll add it to my "recipes to try" folder. :o)

Wishing you a blessed weekend, Stephanie.

donna said...

Yum! I am coming over for desert.
Hugs
donna

Debbie said...

YUM! Just looking at the picture made me want a dish full!
Thank you for sharing :) Blessings!

Delvalina said...

and I think this post should be here :)hope you okay with this
http://pinterest.com/pin/137289488611923251/

Sarajan said...

So glad I happened upon your blog - it's lovely. I can't wait to make the delicious sounding trifle!

Scary said...

Found your blog on the Sugar Bee Link up. Looks so good I think our family would be in heaven with this treat.

Maja Is Cooking said...

Wow! Looks amazing!

Michelle's Tasty Creations said...

Stephanie,
Wow this looks amazing! I too am not a huge chocolate lover but I DO love brownies so this is right up my alley. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share next week. Have a great weekend.
Michelle

Anne Payne said...

Yum! This looks delicious. I am all for continuing to eat chocolate :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...