Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flower Napkin Rings



I found these pretty cloth flowers at a craft store and I was actually going to sew them onto a bag,
but then I found the napkin rings and while I was standing in the store I had an idea. . .
sew (or hot glue) the flowers onto the napkin rings.
The end product was darling, plus it was all under $7.00! :)

You Will Need:

Cloth flowers
Napkin rings with fabric on them
Scissors
Needle
Thread
Or you can just use hot glue :)


Thread your needle and sew the flower onto the napkin ring


And that's it!






Happy day to you!

5 comments:

Nurdan said...

I loved the idea, colours and shape of the flowers!
Very well done!

Your "Flower Napkin Rings" look superb!
Greetings,

Sylvia said...

Love teh napking rings, what a great idea you came up with, I will have to try this!

Debbie Harris said...

I love those!! What a cute idea, and yet so simple.I have some very plain napkin rings that I am going to do something like that with. I'm off to Hobby Lobby tomorrow! :)
Love & Blessings! Debbie

Kate M said...

What a fantastic idea - those napkin rings will grace any dining table - they are beautiful!
KATE
XX

ann k said...

Very pretty! These look great, nice project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...