Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Labor Day Rewind

I hope all of you had a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day.
 My husband, son and I had a nice cookout for lunch
and then the three of us headed up into the woods for the afternoon.
I took some pictures of the changing leaves and beautiful country
and I thought you might enjoy seeing them.
God's creation is truly magnificent!
And I would love to hear what all of you did on Labor Day :)





And our sweet Missy Rose spent the day snoozing in our big, comfortable chair.

3 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Thank you for sharing the beauty of God's creation in those great photos!
Fall is just around the corner by looking at those colors!
I had a good laugh at little Miss Rose. Looks as though she relaxed on Labor Day.:) I love to see pictures you post of her.
For me; I too relaxed and rested on Labor Day. It felt so good just to enjoy being home and at ease.
Love this blog!!

Dad said...

Silly kitty. Gorgeous pictures. Labour day? A slow start to the day then went to work in Vail. I was installing rough sawn Cedar to an exterior coffered ceiling.
Dad

becktovintage said...

And your kitty cat is just like my sweet cat...:)))
Oh incredible..:))
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...