Monday, December 17, 2012

Glass Bead Votives

Hello, friends!
These votives are so easy to make
and they look incredibly beautiful on display.


Items Needed:
glass votive
glass beads
paper plate
glue
(I used a glue pen and it was perfect for this kind of thing)


Set your glass votive on a paper plate
so that your beads don't fly everywhere.
Apply glue at the top of the rim
and sprinkle on glass beads.
My sweet 4 year old helped me make these :)



Allow to dry for 24 hours.


I put some glass beads in the votive with a candle.


I also put glittery balls and pine cones in some.



And I wrote JOY on one glass votive.
It's a little hard to see in the picture, sorry.


Be gentle when handling your beaded votive
and have fun creating :)

Linking up with:


15 comments:

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

These are very pretty. I especially like the long white beads. They look like ice. So pretty.
Karen

Jazzmin said...

Stephanie, these are beautiful! What a wonderful idea. I thought I loved them before (the little beads and candles go so pretty together), but in those last photos with the pinecones and ornaments/balls arranged inside- Wow! So lovely.

Hugs & Blessings to you!!
~Jazzmin

Marci Smith said...

these are absolutely beautiful and they would make perfect gifts any time of year. Thanks so much for showing me how to make one...or two...or three! :)
xoxo

Lauren Davenport said...

I've made some of these. The tiny beads make them look so elegant. Thanks for sharing. God bless you, my friend.

Merlesworld said...

They are very pretty, I can imagine them with a flicking candle.
Merle......

Debbie said...

ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL STEPHANIE!

I love the pine cones and ornaments.

Love to you!

Bluebell Woods said...

beautiful, great idea and simple. Thats the best of all. Great pictures too. Janice

Dewdrop Gardens said...

I love these Stephanie! They are so very pretty, and I love that you wrote a word on the one. I'm going to have to try this one!
Debbie :)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

How simple, but STUNNING!!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, the whole set together looks terrific, love the writing of joy on the one!

kitty said...

Another great idea! I already have the beads to do this fun project. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Stephanie

These are so beautiful! Lovely, I am going to have to try this one out too. : )

Hugs,

Vanessa

Kate M said...

these beaded glass votives are beautiful!
xx

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

Darling! I love the ones with the darker beads - so elegant! Merry Christmas :)

Libby said...

This is a super fantastic project. The glass beads add such elegance. I can see this type of table decor being used in lots of occasions depending on how you fill the votives. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...