Sunday, February 24, 2013

Surrender All To God

"And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me.
He that findeth his life shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
~ Matthew 10:38-39 ~


"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you, which ye have of God,
and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price:
therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit,
which are God's."
~ 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ~

O Lord, grant that I may desire Thee,
and desiring Thee, seek Thee,
and seeking Thee, find Thee,
and finding Thee, be satisfied with Thee forever.
~ Augustine ~

Have a blessed Lord's Day!

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful, Stephanie. I hope you have a blessed Sunday-isn't that last picture gorgeous? xo Diana

harleygirl said...

Nice, uplifting post. :) I also enjoy your Pinterest. :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful. Have a Blessed Sunday Stephanie!

Mary said...

Thanks for these beautiful words for a beautiful SonDay!

pembrokeshire lass said...

Thank you for the lovely verses...especially Augustines quote. I could do with living like that! Joan

Lauren Davenport said...

Amen. I hope you are having a lovely Sunday with your family.

Linda said...

Such precious words Stephanie. Thank you for your encouraging words and kindness. You bless!

Theophanie said...

You are so good at finding the right words!

Debbie Harris said...

Oh that my life would reflect "none of me and all of Thee." I love that! My desire is just that. To God be the glory!

What a beautiful Sunday post as always Stephanie, thank you!

The Llrd bless you!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

I want to memorize that Augustine prayer. It's beautiful!

Pamela said...

Beautiful thoughts for a new week. "All to Jesus I surrender..."

Lady Linda said...

So lovely for Sunday! So much to ponder and set us off on the right path for a new week.
Thanks sweet one.
Love,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...