Saturday, February 16, 2013

You Are Wonderful!

I just want to write and say how wonderful I think all of you are.

You, my dear friends and followers,
 are a precious gift to me
and I am amazed by your graciousness and thoughtfulness
that you showed Lady Linda.
I am truly blessed by your kindness and love!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to go visit Lady Linda
and for leaving her comments and even following her.
Yes, you are all SO WONDERFUL! :)
My heart is overflowing with gratitude for all of you!

And thank you for all of your sweet comments to me.
Your words always bring a smile to my face
and joy to my heart.
Your friendship is a blessing to me!

Blessings, love and hugs to you.

10 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

That is just too cute1 You are so sweet Stephanie!

Blessings!

Terra said...

I feel the same way about you, dear friend.

Anne said...

Thank you!
xx
Anne

{oc cottage} said...

oh! you are too sweet!

m ^..^

Sherri B. said...

You are so very sweet to and always a joy to visit. Thank you for introducing us to the lovely Lady Linda and her special blog. xo

Karen said...

I have only just met you, Stephanie, but I can say that I am very glad. You are a Dear. xoxo

Debbie said...

You are very sweet Stephanie! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Lauren Davenport said...

You bring joy to my heart - Thank you!

Jazzmin said...

You are so sweet and genuine!
You say that we are wonderful, but it is YOU who is wonderful... a true blessing to all who follow or happen upon your godly, beautiful blog :) I cannot tell you how encouraging your words always are to me in the posts you wrote, or the comments you take time to leave.

Thankyou for your friendship :)

Have a blessed Sunday morning!!

Sara Blevins said...

You are sweet!! You are such a blessing. I feel very close to you even when I never met you face to face. Your character flows over your post. You knw them by their fruits. I love you my sister!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...