Friday, March 01, 2013

A Gift From Me To You

Have I told you all lately how thankful I am for you?
I am, you know :)
Many of you have become dear friends and sweet blessings in my life.
I have something special for you today.....
a 20% off discount at eShakti.
All you have to do is enter this code:
THEENCHNTN
when you check out and voila!
A lovely 20% OFF of your purchase :)
This code is valid from today until March 20th.
You know, Spring is just around the corner.
A new dress or skirt would be a wonderful treat.




Happy shopping at eShakti!

I will be away from the blogging world for the next 2 weeks.
I have some wonderful guest posts coming up on the blog
and I hope you will enjoy these dear ladies.
Please make them feel at home here at The Enchanting Rose
and take a few moments to visit their delightful blogs.
Love and hugs to you, friends!
I will see you when I return.

9 comments:

Meeha Meeha said...

I want the first dress, it is such a Spring beauty!

Debbie said...

I LOVE that first dress! Have a wonderful two weeks off and looking forward to your guest posts.

Karen said...

Thank you for the discount, Stephanie! These are so sweet! Enjoy your break and I will be visiting your guests. Hugs xoxo

Merlesworld said...

I really like the dress so neat and stylish but sadly I no longer wear dresses or skirts just long pants and shorts when really hot.
Merle.....

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

I love the dress and the skirt! Believe me, I will hop over and take a look. Enjoy your bloggy break!

Pamela said...

What a sweet gift. I love their clothing. I hope you have a delightful two weeks!

Linda Primmer said...

Very sweet indeed! Enjoy your time away.

Jade S said...

Thank you for your visit and your follow, Stephanie!! I've never shopped at eShakti before and from what I see so far, I like it, very retro and classes! I look forward to reading your guest blogger posts.

-Jade

momstheword said...

I shall miss talking to you, but it will be fun to "meet" some of your bloggy friends! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...