Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Falling in Love with Jesus {Guest Post}

Today's guest post is written by Delvalina. 
I was thrilled when my dear friend agreed to write a post for my blog.
I met Delvalina shortly after I began blogging
and since the moment we introduced ourselves we have become close friends.
We have never met face-to-face, but we are as close as sisters.
She is right when she says we are like twins :)
Delvalina is from Indonesia and I would encourage you to go visit her precious blog.
Her love for the Lord is simply beautiful!




Story of Falling in love with Jesus
First, Thank you so much for glorious Stephanie, it’s such a big honor that you gave for me to write here on your enchanting blog and hoping that your friends would enjoy this from me.
You are such a beautiful sister and special friend for me.
Sometime we’re like twins of favorite things.
When the time I talk with you, it’s always a blessing to me. 
Hello Everyone,
I’m Delvalina and I am from Indonesia.
My blog is
Here I’d love to share with you why I decide to put "Falling in Love with Jesus" as my blog name.
My blog is not as beautiful as yours but here in blog world I have learned a lot of things,
besides crafting, writings, tutorials, fashion, recipes, and a lot of things.
The most is about friendship.
It’s like in real life friends who share each other what they want to share to help others,
or want to get a compliment from other friends,
and even pour out your soul here and it’s a normal thing.
But the special thing that I proud of my blog is
when people type to searching how to be in love with Jesus,
and then my blog is always top ten in search engines.
I’m glad that this way is one of the ways how I delight my Lord,
keep motivate me to write there
and telling people all my love feelings to Jesus.
The first time I met God when I was 9 and my life totally changed.
So it the first time feeling of in love with Him
and I know the difference when I love Him and I am in love with Him.
When you love God it’s decision to follow Him and delight Him in your life,
falling in love with Him is more than that.
Imagine when you’re falling in love with somebody.
No matter when, where and how the situation will make you thinking of it,
and when you look around a lot of things reminds me of that special one.
So it happened to me,
and I pray that that feeling keep in my mind and heart that He is the One I love.
That’s the only feeling that draws me closer to Him,
and seeks Him in all my way.
At nights when I lay down my body on bed, I started to thinking of His beautiful during the days no matter how good or bad is it, it never changes how beautiful is my beloved Saviour.
In the morning when I am awake the sunrise always reminds me His perfect providence
And in the evening when the sun goes down it’s like gravity to pull me back to worship Him.
When I see the blue skies stretching beautifully it reminds me of His glorious power
And when I see the stars dancing like the universe adore Him.
And more more of beautiful things of Him come across my mind.

I put myself as His bride since I know what means of His sacrifice on the cross.
It was God’s proposal to me.
I really can’t wait when the wedding bells ring and He takes me home.
I am like a bride who really can’t wait and eagerly for the big day!
And I’m getting ready.




And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD.
(Hosea 2:19-20 ESV)



Here I would love to share some of my work.









Click on the link below to visit Delvalina and her lovely blog.



6 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Delvalina, what a beautiful, beautiful picture of your relationship with the Lord. It is so refreshing to see a young woman, such as yourself so in love with her Savior. You must be such a great encouragement to other young ladies out there who desire the same. May the Lord use you in a mighty way.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful post! I must go to your blog more often and see you.

To God be the Glory!
Debbie (Stephanie's mother)

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

I agree with what Debbie said. Your life is a wonderful encouragement to other young ladies, including myself. Bless you.

Karen said...

Very beautiful, Delvalina! You speak from the heart and it is so touching. Blessings, your friend, Karen xoxo

JES said...

Lovely pictures ~ thanks for sharing!

Ashley~ said...

Beautiful post! Your love for our Savior shines through your words. You have encouraged me to look in my own life to see if I am continuing to fall in love with Jesus. Thank you~

Lady Linda said...

Dearest Stephanie,
Your guest posts are so wonderful and it's the perfect season. I am hoping to share some with a few dear friends who would so appreciate them. Hope all is well dear friend. I'm off to bible study this morning and will take this with me in my heart.
Love,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...