Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Follow This Blog With Bloglovin

Most of you probably know by now that Google has announced
they will be retiring Google Reader in July, 2013.
I actually don't use Google Reader,
I have always signed into my blog at blogger.com
and it brought up my Blogger Dashboard
and that's where I read all the updates for every blog that I follow.

Also,I have been reading a few blogs during the last couple of days
and they have been questioning if Google will also retire GFC Followers.
Many have said it's probably likely they will get rid of it.

I am not sure if it will happen,
but you know how it is in the computer world,
things are always changing.
I am not that computer savvy so it takes me a while to adjust and learn :)


In the meantime I want to be prepared since there are many, many, many blogs that I enjoy
and I don't want to lose their information so I have started using Bloglovin.
My thinking is: Be Prepared!

It's very easy to add blogs you enjoy following 
and it keeps you up-to-date on each blog.

I would love to have you follow The Enchanting Rose on Bloglovin.
And you might want to check Bloglovin out 
if you're wondering what to use to keep all of your blogs organized.
It's very user-friendly (which is what I need).

Just click on the icon below and it will take you where you need to go.

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blessings to you, my dear friends!

16 comments:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

I am actually getting concerned that Google will do away with Blogger next. I saw an article in Lifehacker that it is a possibility. I am using Feedly at the moment for following blogs.

Hope said...

I am following in Bloglovin'

:) Hope

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

I started using feedly a few days ago. Technical change doesn't come easy for me but I'm already adjusting ;). I certainly want to keep filling this fantastic blog!
- Lauren

Anne Payne said...

I have Google Reader and many blogs I follow show up there but I always forget to look at them. I need to clean it out, I suppose. I like email best, and I only sign up for email on my favorite blogs, of which yours is one!

Sherri B. said...

The more we get into this, the more questions I have...Like, I follow with the Blogger Dashboard so, if someone I follow goes over to Bloglovin, for example, like you are, does that mean that I will no longer get their feed to my Dashboard...I will need to look into all of this...And, another thought..How will we follow on so many different things..Bloglovin for one person and Feedly for another..(sigh). xo

Ashley~ said...

Thanks Steph! I'm going to try this and see if it works well with my phone.

Marcia Pilar said...

Hi Stephanie, thank you for stopping by the shop.
I'm glad you posted this because just yesterday I got rid of my old Blog Lovin account since no one ever followed my blog through there, but if Google Reader is shutting down, it is definitely worth setting up. The everlasting internet changes. :)
Thx for sharing.
XOXO's

Jayma said...

Thank you for this information. :)
Have a beautiful day!
Jayma

Jayma said...

Thank you for this information. :)
Have a beautiful day!
Jayma

Jo May said...

THANKS I'm gonna try it

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Hi, Stephanie! I have been reading all this too and it is so confusing. When I first started blogging about a year ago, the rumor went around that GFC was going to disappear. People were saying to use linky followers, so I signed up for that too. It is too much trouble to look around at two places. Grrr! All of this changing technology!

Jessica @ A Humble Creation said...

I didn't even know Google reader was going away until I saw a post on another blog this week. I kept wondering why I suddenly had an influx of new Bloglovin' followers! I'm following you there now...no way I'm going to lose keeping up with you :)

Everyday Things said...

I've never followed on google reader so no bother here, I do what you do, but I just hope they dont get rid of blogger thats all!

Karen said...

Thanks for this information, Stephanie! Something to consider and so glad you provided a link. xx

Conniecrafter said...

I hadn't heard about this news yet, I think I do it like you do, I get some of my updates through email and the other thru the followers. Boy I have such a hard time with change, I guess it must be part of getting older, never use to bother me as much.

Tea in Texas said...

Thanks for the info and I am also trying to understand Blogger's thinking. So many questions and we need more info but your ideas are wonderful. Thanks! Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...