Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love's ABC's

We'll have our hands full and our heart filled trying to live out Love's ABC's.


Love Accepts, Behaves, Cheers, Defends, Enriches, Forgives, Grows, and Helps.

Love Includes, Joins, Kneels, Listens, Motivates, Notices, Overlooks, and Provides.

Love Quiets, Respects, Surprises, Tries, Understands, Volunteers, Warms, eXpects, and Yields.

Love in action adds Zip in our life.
~ Stan Michaiski ~

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.
God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
~ 1 John 4:16 ~

Have a blessed Lord's Day!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Have a Blessed Sunday Stephanie!

Marcia Pilar said...

You too lovely Stephanie. This is a perfect way to start this beautiful Sunday. Thank you for sharing love.
xoxo's

Carol Z said...

Wishes for a blessed Sunday and a great week. Love the flowers!

Jazzmin said...

I love this so much!! Thankyou for the encouraging and inspiring words on love, and the beautiful scripture included at the end♥

I hope you have a blessed Sunday today!

Hugs to you!!
Jazzmin

Vicky Hunt said...

What a perfect Sunday post! You never fail to delight...:) Have a blessed Sunday evening...:)

Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Teri said...

Dear Stephanie...so lovely! Blessings ♥ Teri

Merlesworld said...

The rose one is lovely.
Merle.....

Antiques And Teacups said...

Oh Stephanie...what a lovely post for a special Sunday. Such a joy to visit!
Ruth

JES said...

That was sweet :) Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Harris said...

Two days late getting to your Sunday post, but what perfect timing! Just perfect and beautiful. Before I came to the computer I was in prayer with the Lord and was asking Him to give me a verse to confirm all that he has already showed me and confermed to me with what is going on and... 1John 4:16 hit my heart just as I had asked of the Lord. The joy of the Lord, and His faithfulness to us amazes me time after time.

I absolutly love the rose heart!!

I love you!

Meeha Meeha said...

Bless your beautiful, gentle soul, Stephanie!

Joy said...

Wonderful explanation of LOVE!!!

Kate M said...

Fabulous LOVE alphabet - have copied this and will put it in my nieces wedding anniversary card!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...