Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop

I am thrilled to be co-hosting the Bloglovin' Blog Hop
with these lovely, sweet ladies.
I hope you join in on the fun :)

Welcome to bloglovin' and blog hopping Thursday once again!  We are so happy to be joining together to bring you the  bloglovin' Blog Hop to help grow our blogs.   It's always a great idea to have many ways for friends to follow your blog. 
Each week we rotate one other social media to follow.  This week we are adding your blog and Facebook along with bloglovin'!  Friends can hop on over to visit your blog.   
A huge thank you to everyone who joined us last week.  We hope you made some new friends! 
Please follow each hostess, and leave us a comment so we can return the follow!   Please follow your hostesses and visit at least 3 or 4 other links!  
We would love to feature a co-host each week, so please send one of us an email if you would like to be a co-host.  We would love for you to join us!
Please link up your bloglovin' follow link.  To find your URL, just click on your follow by bloglovin' button.  Copy and past the URL link.  That's all there is to it!  
Thank you so much for joining us!  We hope you make many new friends and followers each week.  
Not mandatory, but we would love for you to share our blog hop button. 
That's a great way for us to all gain new friends. 
                                      Hostesses:
Your Modern Family                                                           ref="nofollow"
Becky @ Your Modern Family                            Doreen @  HouseHoneys  
                                                                       
                                          ref="nofollow"
 Kathe @ Kathe with an E                                      Kathy @ Life on Lakeshore Drive     
My Photo                                             My Photo  
Suzan @ Simply Vintageous                                     Tammy @ One More Time Events   
                                                         My Photo
                                             Stephanie @ The Enchanting Rose (Co-Hostess)

13 comments:

Leah Rose said...

This is a wonderful idea, Stephanie!

And I suspect that this will be a warm and friendly blog hop since you are one of the hostesses!

Thank you for doing this!

Leah Rose said...

I am a bit confused though about the difference between the Bloglovin URL link, and the URL link with the picture (the second one!)

I will just link to the second one until I find out the difference, if that's okay?!

Gina said...

Stephanie, I don't understand the post at all but it is nice to see everyone's smiling faces. :-)

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Hi Stephanie!
I'm your newest follower on GFC, Google+, Facebook and Bloglovin. Thanks for co-hosting the Bloglovin' hop this week. I hope you'll visit Posed Perfection soon.
Blessings,
Nici

Delvalina said...

Oh yey!! You're the hostess!! I feel like you rule the blog world with those ladies. Guess what, when the first time I saw this I wonder if you could be a hostess because you have amazing blog and you you are now!!!!! :D

Well but i still don't get it, i just followed blog that i like :)

You rock sister!!!! You're the city on a hill now.. Keep shining.


Love you!

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

I'm a bit confused too. I just posted my blog URL and picture and hoped for the best :)
I am trying to change over from google reader to bloglovin before google reader disappears but I can't seem to as bloglovin says my RSS feed isn't working properly. I am now totally baffled. Don't even know what an RSS feed is.dhhhhhh

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Hi Stephanie! How fun to be co-hosting this party. It is one of my favorites and I just linked up!

LV said...

Sounds like a fun way to meet new blogging friends. I am not good at understanding some of the rules or different URL's. I do not have Facebook or anything else except my blog.

Ceil said...

Hi Stephanie! This is my first 'bloghop', so thank you for hosting!

I will go ahead and 'follow' your blog. I look forward to getting to know you better. Have a great night :)

Ceil

Sherri B. said...

Oh this looks like fun..I'll join in if I can post something more than announceing the winner of my giveaway, perhaps I can think something up. I will definitely go visiting though.

Have a happy weekend my friend. xo

Kat White said...

I tried to follow these ladies but none of them have the join this site button that is the only way I follow people. Oh well I follow you! big hugs

Victoria said...

hi stephanie-
this is my first bloghop and i *think* i'm getting the hang of it! thanks for hostessing and i'm off to take a look around! :)

Rachael Eliker said...

Stopping by from the blog hop--new follower! Looking forward to reading more. :) I love a good adventure!
-Rachael from The Rehomesteaders
http://therehomesteaders.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...