Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Guest Post - Julie Marie From Idyllhours

Hello... my name is Julie Marie
and my sweet friend Stephanie has asked me to do a guest post
for her while she attends her beloved grandmother's memorial service.
Stephanie's grandmother passed away recently, 
and I know how very much she misses her… 
but I also know that her beautiful grandmother 
is always there with her...
close by… 
forever in her heart…  
just like my grandmothers are with me…  
Stephanie and I met just this past year on our blogs, 
mine "Idyllhours" and hers of course "The Enchanting Rose"… 
and it felt as if we had known each other forever… 

Isn't it amazing how that happens sometimes… 
we both share a love of our family, our faith in God, 
living each day to the fullest, 
Nature, gardening… crafting,  
and of course, Roses!... 

Stephanie is much more creative than I am 
and I love her posts about the beautiful treasures she creates… 
as well as her mouth~watering recipes!...  
I can't wait to try her recipe she posted recently for her rhubarb cobbler!... 
I also love to cook, and try to grow as many of my own vegetables 
and berries and herbs as I can…

I also love shopping our local Farmers Market 
which goes from June through October…  
so much fun!...

I just celebrated my 36th anniversary with Jack, the love of my life… 
and my other love is our precious little stray we rescued two years ago, "Princess Tessy"…  lost and abandoned by previous owners, 
she truly was a gift from God that day… sent by angels I am certain…  
now sharing her love with us in her forever home…  
she is my constant companion, my confidante…  
my best friend… 

I love the out of doors, and take daily Nature walks…  
I am blessed to live in a little Mayberry kind of town 
where the surrounding countryside is beautiful… 
folks are friendly… and life is good… 

Now, you know a little bit about me… 
I would love for you stop in at Idyllhours for a visit 
and tell me all about you!...  
Thank you Stephanie, for allowing me to be your guest… 
xoxo…  Julie Marie
Julie Marie at Idyllhours

14 comments:

Denise said...

This strange new world of blogging has been a blessing to many of us.Friends,sisters and prayer partners We would have never met any other way from around the world.Blessings from The Lord to both of you.Denise

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry to Stephanie for the loss of her grandmother! Beautiful post, Julie Marie. I'm hopping over to your blog next.

Julie Marie said...

Thank you Stephanie for letting Tessy and I be guests today!... wishing you a peaceful time full of tender memories and many blessings as you attend your grandmother's memorial... xoxo Julie Marie (and Tessy)...

Sylvia said...

My prayers are with you at this time Stephanie, may God give you peace.

hugs from your friend,
Sylvia

Mindy Whipple said...

Heading over to Idyllhours for a visit!

Marcia Pilar said...

Peace as you travel, friend.
On my way to visit Julie Marie.
xoxo's

NanaDiana said...

You have invited one of my favorite bloggers to post here today. I just love Julie Marie and her blog. She is so down-to-earth real and sincere and her heart shows through every word she writes! Loved this post-xo Diana

Conniecrafter said...

Your town sounds wonderful, congrats on the years married and your furry companion looks so sweet, they are a precious addition to our families!!

Nina said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Stephanie ... My prayers are with you & your family!
A lovely guestpost, Julie Marie, I just left a note on your blog :)
Nina

Maria said...

What a beautiful post and lovely photos! Thank you for sharing! I was sorry to hear about Stephanie's Grandmother. I'm keeping Stephanie and family in prayer.

Kat White said...

What a beautiful place to live it looks so very peaceful. Your little Princess Tessy is just precious. My husband seen her in the hat and smiled. So cute! Take Care.

Roberta said...

A prayer to you, Stephanie, and for your grandmother

Hugs,
Roberta

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Such a beautiful post with gorgeous pics! Love the one of your dog in the hat!

Anne Payne said...

I do believe Stephanie has been a dear blessing to many. Her heart is full of compassion and overflowing with the love of the Lord. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself, Julie Marie. Your photos are lovely! I'll be visiting your blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...