Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jesus, Our Blessed Redeemer

Praise Him! praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O earth - His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! hail Him! highest arch-angels in glory, 
Strength and honor give to His holy name!
Like a shepherd Jesus will guard His children - 
In His arms He carries them all day long.


Praise Him! praise Him! Jesus our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered and bled and died;
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises - Jesus who bore our sorrows -
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.


Praise Him! praise Him! Jesus our blessed Redeemer!
Heavenly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever,
Crown Him! crown Him! Prophet and Priest and King.
Christ is coming, over the world victorious -
Pow'r and glory unto the Lord belong.


Chorus
Praise Him! praise Him! tell of His excellent greatness!
Praise Him! praise Him! ever in joyful song!
~ Fanny Crosby ~


Have a blessed Lord's Day, sweet friends!

17 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Sunday Stephanie! Anyone looking at your post today can praise Jesus.

wilma b said...

Thanks for putting this song into my heart...I love it!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

Carol Z said...

Wishes for a bright and blessed week!

Jazzmin said...

Such a beautiful Sunday post, as always, Stephanie!! Thankyou! And your photos are so lovely.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday :)

Love and hugs to you,
Jazzmin

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This is beautiful Stephanie, I love your portrayal of hymns in photography. Nice Hymn with a powerful message. ~ Abby

Sarah Louise said...

One of my very favourite hymms! Have a blessed Sunday Stephanie! :) x

Anne Payne said...

Stephanie, I love those Roses! They are exquisite. The funny thing is, I didn't 'read' the verses but sang them in my mind! So cool. Thanks for another great hymn! {{hugs}}

Natalie said...

"Christ is coming over this world victorious!" To God be all the glory! Your roses are gorgeous, have a blessed "Son-day"

Vicky Hunt said...

Beautiful....as usual Stephanie! I always enjoy reading your posts, viewing your gorgeous photos and listening to the music! Thanks for sharing on this blessed Lord's Day!

Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Leah Rose said...

Thank you, Stephanie! I love this song and your post pictures are beautiful!

Fanny Crosby's songs always speaks to me! This one is so peppy, too. I can use some pep!

Have a blessed week!

Gina said...

Stephanie, I love your Sunday posts. I sing along with your lyrics. The old hymns are such treasures!

Teri said...

Dear Stephanie...I hope that your Sunday has been filled with many sweet blessings! Hugs ♥ Teri

Debbie Harris said...

I got here late, but how nice it was to be lifted up through this hymn. I love listening to the gentle music you have on the blog. Blessings!

SarahGeorge said...

Amen! How wonderful it is to praise our God!

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful Hymn and such lovely pictures to go with it, the colors in the roses are just Beautiful, are they from your garden?

Maggie Ann said...

What a precious post....

Kat White said...

Beautiful roses I love them! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...