Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Tea Cup Exchange

It's a beautiful day and I have splendid news to share with all of you.....

I am having a tea cup exchange!

If you have been following my blog for a little while 
than you know I have a weakness for tea cups
and I know there are MANY ladies out there that enjoy tea cups as well
so I thought I would put on an exchange.


It's very simple to participate...

1. Email me to let me know you want to participate

2. Send me your mailing address in the email.

That's it :)

My email address is:
kekepania525@gmail.com

The opportunity to sign up will be from July 10 - July 24 which is 2 weeks.
I will then email you the name and address of another participant and you will send her a tea cup
(you must have it in the mail no later than July 31).


So you give a tea cup of your choice and receive a tea cup of  another's choice,
quite simple, yet lots of fun.
You are more than welcome to add a note or something tea related to the package,
but of course it is not necessary.

The tea cup you send can be your choice of style:
brand new, vintage, simple, fancy, petite, big :)
And of course since a tea cup is fragile you will want to package it well
so that it does not arrive broken.


This exchange will be open to only U.S and Canadian residents.
I would love to include everyone from around the world,
but at this time I must open it to only these two countries due to shipping costs.
BUT
if you are from another country you can still email me
and if I have another person interested from your area than I will pair you up-
how does that sound?

And you DO NOT need to have a blog to participate.


If you sign up and then decide to back out,
please let me know in advance!

If you have any questions than please email me at
kekepania525@gmail.com

I would love for you to participate -
you'll have lots of fun and get to meet new people.


And lastly....
here is a button you can take for the sidebar on your blog to help promote the exchange :)
Just copy the picture and the link and place on your side bar:

http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/2013/07/tea-cup-exchange.html


I will then have a linky up once the tea cups have been sent out and received
so that all of us can share our new delights.

Have a beautiful day, dear friends!

28 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I am so excited about this..it will be tons of fun! Count me in and if you don't mind, I will mention it in a blog post, the more the merrier!

Thanks for thinking this happy exchange! xo

LV said...

You should have a big group at this party. However, I prefer ice tea in a big tall glass. Sorry I cannot make it.

Julie Marie said...

That sounds like so much fun Stephanie... but I am just awful... I can't seem to part with a teacup ever!... I will be watching your posts to see all of the beautiful teacups though!... if I went out and bought a new one, I'd end up keeping it... aren't I the worst!... have fun!... xoxo Julie Marie

Liz Hockamier said...

EEEW! :) Count me in! :)
How fun!

~Liz

Heidi Lyn Burke said...

Awesome! I tend towards coffee more than tea cups, generally, but I drink both coffee and tea so this is an awesome exchange for me. Email already sent. Can't wait to participate.

This is actually a post I did awhile back about a new mug
http://www.typativemamacat.com/2013/05/stash-tea-mug.html

Debbie Harris said...

Oh how lovely! Count me in as well. This is going to be so much fun. What a great idea you have here. I will start searching for my tea cup right away.

Blessings!

Carol Z said...

What a cute idea. I have a confession to make...I only use mugs and in the interest of saving space in my teeny kitchen I gave away my tea cups. I think they're lovely, but I'm a mug lady.

Delvalina Tuanger said...

My sister is so creative...so so fun! I wondering if Indonesian post office allow me to send kinda tea cups things.

I'm not sure if I could take a part of this because of shipping cost. Maybe I will try someday for you my sister.

Love you.

Eva

Libby said...

Sounds fun. Count me in! :-)

Elizabethd said...

A lovely idea! But as I'm in UK it wouldn't be practical, sadly.

SarahGeorge said...

Oh! this is gonna be fun...;). Thank you for your kindness dear Stephanie for opening it to everyone around the world.Even, I'm fond of collecting them ;). How ever I'll be a spectator this time for this fun party:)

donna said...

Sounds like a lot fun. Your tea cups are gorgeous.
Hugs
donna

Anne Payne said...

This is a lovely idea, Stephanie! You will be hearing from me :)

acreativeharbor.com said...

Great post and creative blog but not interested in the exchange ~ Lovely idea though and fun! ~ Happy Day to you ~

Thanks for visiting ^_^

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement as I continue on my weight loss journey!! It means the world to me!!

Hugs,
Debbie

living from glory to glory said...

Hello,
I just wanted to say your idea of a tea cup exchange is a very cute idea. I will give it some thought!
I have done a few apron exchanges in the past. It was nice to have you stop over from Vicky's blog. I am writing down your address and I will come visit you. You're more than welcome to be my new blogging friend. I think we have some very common interest.
Blessings, Roxy

Gina said...

Stephanie, what a wonderful idea! I would love to participate in your teacup exchange! I will email you now.

BTW, I wanted to let you know that I was in need of a summer change so I will now be posting at Sweetbriar Cottage. I hope to see you there!

Mary said...

I can see a lot of ladies have fun with this!!! It is a great idea.

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

This will be fun to watch! I only have one set of teacups..Sam's grandmothers. Guess I'd better not swap those!

Vee said...

Oh that sounds like fun! Please sign me up!

Andrea said...

Oh Stephanie, those tea cups are so pretty! I am trying to collect dinner plates, but so far only have 4! They seem to be hard to find...too many desert plates out there...maybe others break theirs easy like I do!

Maybe I should start my youngest daughter collecting tea cups...she seems to have an interest.

Lauren Nelson said...

What a great idea! I almost missed this and I would have been oh so sad! You know I will be signing up!!

Nantucket Daffodil said...

I have lots of vintage tea cups, but not saucers...is that ok?If yes, count me in!

LadyD said...

This is such a wonderful idea! I would love to participate, but I think I'll have to pass this time around. I'm more of a mug lady, tea cups serve more as 'eye candy', but I don't where I would put one right now. :)

Kat White said...

I have a thing for teacups too! I have a collection of them. these are gorgeous. I hope you had a fun exchange. Love that idea! Hugs

zihua wu said...

Sounds funny..I like your tea set..they are beautiful..

Pu-erh Tea

Sujana said...

Wat fun it is..... I haven't heard anything like dis. Such a great initiative to make friendship n peace. All the best Stephanie,

Marcia Pilar said...

Stephanie, I didn't realize you can buy one to exchange. Is it too late for me to join? I'd love to.
xoxo's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...