Friday, August 30, 2013

With A Grateful Heart

It's Friday and it's a long weekend - yay!
I am looking forward to relaxing over the next few days and getting some reading done.
What are your plans, sweet friends?

I wanted to write and say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU
for your loving support of my new store.
Each comment and email that I received blessed my heart 
and encouraged me more than you'll ever know.

It's truly a wonderful thing to have friends backing you when you make a big decision in life.
There is always some doubt there in my mind when I create something,
but your words wiped that doubt away and inspired me to be strong :)
"If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives."
So glad I took the leap of faith - thank you for cheering me on!

So in honor of you , dear blogging friends, I am offering 20% off all my items
today - Monday.
Just use this code FRIENDLOVE when you check out
and you will receive 20% off each item you have in your cart.


And since I'm on the subject of thankfulness, 
I wanted to tell a few friends who I met through blogging 
how truly thankful I am the Lord allowed us to meet.
**WARNING - this is somewhat long ** :)

Eva, you are my Sister, Friend, and Prayer Partner - I love you dearly!
Our hearts are connected through Jesus Christ :)

Abby, words cannot describe how thankful I am that we met through blogging
and have formed a friendship that I pray lasts for a lifetime.
You are a kindred-spirit :)

Sylvia, we have known each other for close to a year now.
You were one of my first followers and you have now become a close friend.
Thank you for your many letters and comments throughout the year.
I love you!

Ceil, we have not known each other for too long, 
but already you have found a special place in my heart. 

Jazzmin, if we lived closer together I have no doubt we would be shopping together 
at Hobby Lobby all the time and enjoying sweet tea and chats on the porch 
You are a treasure, friend!

Marcia, you bless my life with your gentle words of love and wisdom.
You are a beautiful flower and a lovely fragrance that touches many.

Sherri, I love you, friend! 
You were one of my first followers and since that first comment you left 
on my cake cookies we have grown a friendship that is very precious to me.

Julie Marie, you are a beautiful, gentle soul that inspires me to be a perfect lady.
Your blog is always a place of loveliness.

Mrs. Smith, you are a lighthouse and wonderful testimony for Jesus Christ our Lord.
I am thankful for you and your dear friendship!

Leah, you are certainly a priceless gem and true friend.
You are such a role model to me and I am in awe of your love for our Lord.

Kitty, sweetest Kitty, you have been through so much lately,
yet you continue to be an encouragement to those around you.
You are beautiful and precious!

Rhonda, you have encouraged me with your sweet emails.
You always say the right thing that will be a blessing to me.
The Lord has used you in my life, friend.

Anne, you inspire me with everything you do and write.
You have been through trials, yet you trust the Lord through it all.
Your photography always leaves me speechless
and your reviews leave me in awe of your writing talent :)

Donna, you are just an absolute sweetie and have a kind heart.
So thankful for you!

Connie, your comments always bring a smile to my face.
You are so faithful in visiting and it means a great deal to me.
And your card designs always leave me speechless - you are so talented!

Danni, I love visiting your blog and getting inspiration for crafts.
You are very talented! You are always a sweetheart.

Diana, oh sweet lady, you make me laugh!
Whenever I am feeling "down" I will go visit you and have my spirits lifted with your humor :)

Lauren, we met through a gift exchange and since then we have gotten to know one another.
I appreciate your love for our Heavenly Father and your desire to do His will.
You are such a lovely example for young girls to look up to.

Angela, you have been a testimony to me as you go through difficulties,
You keep your focus on Jesus Christ and desire to live for Him even when things get tough.
What a blessing!

Gina, you have such a lovely blog that is a beautiful picture of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Your posts are filled with sweet words and kind encouragement.

Sandra, you blogs are filled with lovely thoughts for the home and family.
When I visit you I always leave your blog inspired to be the best wife and mother.

JES, thank you for being an example to us women to live for Jesus in our day-to-day lives.
I appreciate your helpful tips on homemaking and the joy it brings.

Lady Linda, you are truly so wonderful and special to me.
I remember coming across your blog and falling in love with your testimony for Jesus.
You have sent me cards in the mail and been there for me through difficult times - thank you!

Vicky, you are precious to me!
I love your enthusiasm for life and your sweet friendship means a lot to me!

Karen, I enjoy your wonderful posts on your blog.
You are able to captivate my attention with your photos and writing.

Libby, we went through some similar trials at the same time 
and it seemed to bring us closer together, forming a sweet friendship.
I don't like what we went through, but I do like the end result :)

Mildred, your kind words and comments always bring a smile to my face.
Thank you for always visiting and taking the time to care.

Roxy, I love visiting your blog because I know you're always honest
and I know I will learn something helpful from your posts :)
You have certainly blessed my life!

Miss Val, you and I have just met, but you have been cheering the new store on :)
Thank you for your kindness and support!

Mindy, I look forward to your 'Thankful Fridays' on your blog,
You often remind me of how much we have to be thankful for.

Kate, I remember the day I came across your blog - I was a newbie blogger :)
I instantly fell in love with your pretty creations.
You are such a doll :)

Teri, I appreciate your humbleness, kindness, and love for God.
Your blog is a lovely, peaceful place to visit.

Kat, you are such a beautiful, down-to-earth lady whom I greatly admire :)
I am very glad we met!

Delisa, you always share the sweetest poems and quotes on your blog.
You are a woman after God's own heart and I am honored to look up to you.

Nurdan, you were almost my first followers
and I still remember the sweet comment you left.
You were so kind and supportive of my blog and you encouraged me to keep going.

Geneva, thank you for your beautiful posts.
I love the Scripture you share and the encouragement you give your followers.

Linda, my faith is strengthened by your God-honoring posts.
You are so honest and I appreciate your wisdom.

There are so many more blogging friends that I could write about 
and even if your name is not mentioned that doesn't mean you're not special to me.
Each one of you have made an impact in my life
I don't often mention people in my posts
because I don't want feelings to get "hurt," but this has been on my heart for a long time
and I just wanted to say you, sweet friends, have made a difference in my life.
May you be richly blessed!

Don't forget the coupon at Enchanting Rose Creations.
Enter FRIENDLOVE to receive 20% off your items.

Have a delightful holiday weekend!
Love and hugs to all of you!



26 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Hello Stephanie, I wish you all the best with your shop. It's been a joy to meet you through blogging and I enjoy our visits/emails.
I have a few devotional type books from the thrift store that I look forward to reading this weekend. In fact, I was reading one at the hospital waiting room while John was having his MRI. When they called my name to tell me he was ready, I was so engrossed in the book, I did not hear them!!!
Take care and enjoy!

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Stephanie,
I was just poppong in so I could tell you how I have been thinking about the opening of your shop. I read it when you posted it, but I felt like I needed to wait to comment. It is not unusual for me to read a post and have to ponder it then I come back to comment.
And to my very sweet surprise, you had a post honoring others!
God will promote those who show honor to the other parts of the Body. I am deeply honored!!
~ Thr fruit of your hands will produce seed to sow, bread to eat, and seed to share~
Blessings, Roxy

Sandra said...

Oh Stephanie, how sweet of you to mention me in your post. Isn't it amazing how this world of computers and blogging can bring people together? I know God has blessed me with many friends through blogging and I count you as one of those dear friends!

Also, I took advantage of your generous discount and order a pin and pillow (the one with maple leaves on it...perfect for this Canadian, eh!). I can't wait to get them!

Wishing you a blessed long weekend. (((hugs)))

Leah Rose said...

It's you who are such a blessing to me, dear sister!

I know what a labor of love this post was, and I give a hearty AMEN to Roxy's comment!

Have a blessed weekend!

harleygirl said...

What a nice post. :) I'm so glad to know you!

Billie Jo said...

Stephanie, such a sweet post! It is so wonderful that we are able to meet new friends from so many different places and share our lives.

I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend, friend! : )

NanaDiana said...

OMGoodness,Stephanie. I never thought to see my name mentioned on your list. You bring tears to my eyes. Thank YOU for being YOU and for visiting and creating a beautiful blog for me to visit. You are a special woman. Wish I lived closer-I am sure we would share a few moments of laughter- Blessings and have a wonderful Labor Day- xo Diana

Karen Frost said...

Dear Stephanie, it is an honor to have you as a friend. You have such a sweet and postive outlook and it is no surprise that so many of us enjoy your friendship. My very best wishes on your new etsy shop - I found out about it from reading Delvalina's blog! (I somehow missed your post about it) My plans for this weekend - visiting your shop, doing some gardening, and visiting my son at his new home! Have a great weekend, Dear Stephanie. Hugs, xoxo

Debbie Harris said...

Oh my dear Stephanie! You make me cry... As your mother, I am honored to see where the Lord has brought you in this world of "siber space" The wonderful and dear friends you have made and connected with in so many different ways blesses my heart. I am the blessed one here, I get to see through "blog land" many women of faith who love and live for the Lord, and who share Him with the rest of us as I follow you along. Though I do not have a blog it has been a joy meeting many women, and just reading their comments, I feel as if i know them too.

This was one of your most touching, heart felt labor of love posts you have done. Just beautiful!!

May your adorable little shoppe, and the work of your hands bring honor and glory to our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

With much love! Mom

Maria said...

Awww...what a sweet postings you always have here! You are so uplifting and spirit filled that is such a blessing to visit. How sweet of you to have a shout out to your dear friends. I'm sure they appreciate it! Good luck with your new store, hugs!

Delvalina said...

- I was excited to read you post on my dashboard as always.

- (reading)so glad that you enjoy your friends with grateful heart

- (scroll down)eeeh 20% off but sadly I have no idea to buy online

- (scroll-down) whoaaaa my name, my eyes teary.

- ( scroll down) wow you are blessed with so many friends

So here is my respond sister...
you are amazing, and beautiful in our Savior. You are such an inspiration to me in many ways, and I cant wait the day I meet you. I've been praying to meet you in the earth because I want to do crafting with you together and cooking and sharing how beautiful the Lord is in this crazy world.

Love you sister!! Thank you so much.

Eva




Vicky Hunt said...

Aawww Stephanie....I just got home from a long day of work and and then a football game and decided to check all my favorites real quick. What a surprise to see my name listed among your friends. I am so honored and feel the same way. You are one of my sweetest, most precious blog friends and I always look forward to reading your words of inspiration or checking out your latest craft! Have a restful and blessed holiday weekend my friend!

Hugs, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Denise said...

You are such a sweet friend, bless you.

Abiola said...

It's so good to be thankful and also gives people a sense of honor knowing their friendship isn't taken for granted.

Just checked out your store now and I must say, what a lovely collection. Congratulations.

You will continue to grow from strength to strength in Jesus name.

Enjoy the long weekend.

JES said...

What a thoughtful post!!! You are a sweet sister in the Lord :)

Conniecrafter said...

Your weekend sounds nice and relaxing, I am a bit behind on my cardmaking and I have quite a few birthdays in my family this month, so in my free time I will be doing that, it is too hot to do anything outside.
How sweet of you to write all those who come and visit, thank you so much for your kind words, you always have some fun craft or words of wisdom with your Beautiful photo's that always warms my heart when I visit your blog, God has truly blessed you and blessed me for having the chance to get to know the special women your are :) Hugs

Mindy Whipple said...

Love and hugs to you friend - thankful for you!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Wow, I feel honored to have such kind words said about me. Your blog is a delight to visit. Keep shining Stephanie. ~ Blessings dear friend, Abby

Anne Payne said...

You bring tears to my eyes, Stephanie. You have no idea how much your sweet friendship and loving words have touched my heart so many times while I travel this journey of grief. I love seeing your heart for the Lord and compassion toward others. If I could imagine someone my daughter would have been like had she not had so many disabilities, it is you! Love & hugs...

Robyn said...

What a lovely tribute to your friends, Stephanie. I love coming here because you are so positive and possess such a beautiful spirit.
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog.
Enjoy your weekend.

maria said...

The store looks lovely Stephanie...your talent is so precious! m.

Debbie Borthwick said...

Stephanie, what a beautiful post! Congratulations on your store, you have so many gorgeous items in there. You are a special woman, and I'm glad I 'met' you in blogland. Keep on being you and creating your wonderful crafts.
Debbie :)

Teri said...

Dear Sweet Stephanie...you have such a kind and gentle spirit. You share such a sweet and kind friendship. Thank you for mentioning me in your "little space" ... so kind of you! I have browsed your lovely little shop and hope to spend a bit more time there a little later. Such sweet homespun treasures! Sweetest Weekend Blessings ♥ Teri

Danni Baird said...

This is the first blog I read this morning while I was having my first cup of coffee. I always enjoy coming here to see what your up to and it's always a good way to start my day! What a lovely surprise! I thank you so much for being my friend from almost the beginning of my blogging experience and it it people like you who inspire me girl! Good luck with your etsy and keep the good stuff coming girl!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful post Stephanie. One of the things I love so much about the blogging community is how we support and encourage each other. I wish you the greatest success!

Kate M said...

Hello my friend - I have just had a look round your shop - you have so many beautiful things there - I am sure it will be a huge success.
I do find your blog so inspirational
and your photographs are beautiful as well as all your crafty creations. Thank you for being my blogging friend too.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...