Friday, October 18, 2013

Tea Cup & Mug Exchange Linkup

Good morning and happy weekend to you, friends.
I hope each one of you has a lovely weekend planned.

The day has finally arrived for those that participated in the tea cup and mug exchange
to share your newest treasures - 
I am eagerly looking forward to seeing what each lady received.
I hope each one of you were not only blessed by your items, 
but especially by the lady that sent you something.
I know it's always a delight to get something in the mail, 
but I also find great joy and pleasure in making a new friend...I hope you do too :)

I had the blessed opportunity to send Marcia at In Stillness and Simplicity a tea cup
and Sandra at Ravenhill Cottage a mug.

So to begin with I am very excited to share the tea cup I was given from Linda
who blogs over at My Sew What Blog.
Linda is such a sweetheart and thoroughly spoiled me!
I am thankful she joined the exchange
because it allowed us to meet and become friends.

Everything was wrapped so prettily - I hated to open it since it looked so nice.

Linda didn't just send a tea cup and saucer, 
she blessed me with a yummy biscuit mix, honey, Chamomile, honey, and vanilla tea, 
and two beautiful linens.
The tea cup is bone china and she is a beauty!

Thank you, dearest Linda, for the many special gifts.
I will certainly cherish them :)

I also participated in the mug exchange and Lauren, who I also just met through the exchange,
sent me the cutest mug!
Dear Lauren also showered me with kindness and sweet gifts.
I was truly overwhelmed by these ladies generosity!

I can write delightful messages on my new mug and plan on using it for my sweet husband :)
It's perfect to leave by the coffee pot in the mornings with a love note written on it.

Lauren also gave me a beautiful silk handkerchief, yummy cookies, and wonderful tea :)
Oh, and she also gave me a lovely lei which I have hanging up in my craft room.

A very big, heartfelt thank you to you, kind Lauren!

Okey dokey, now onto a few of the ladies that participated but don't have blogs.
DeeAnn received a super cute mug from Carol who lives in New York.
By the way, DeeAnn loves New York so this mug is perfect for her :)

Debbie was given many lovely treasures from Kitty.
Don't you just love the colors on the tea cup?!

Patricia also got some sweet items from DeeAnn.

And Lauren got such an adorable mug from DeeAnn.
What a cute owl!

Gabriele was the receiver of these lovely items and the giver was Linda.
The blue tea cup is so pretty and feminine!

Now it's time for you, wonderful friends, to link up and share with us your new goodies.
Thank you, ladies, for joining the exchange.
You make it so much fun and I am honored to host an exchange for all of you!
Also, ladies will be linking up their tea cups and mugs throughout the weekend
so don't forget to check back to see everything.

Blessings and hugs!


22 comments:

kitty said...

Thank you, dearest Stephanie for hosting this fun event. What a lovely ministry you've formed... all through the gift of a teacup/ mug. Love and hugs!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet everyone was. I hope you'll do this again soon...I want to take part next time! Sweet hugs, Diane

Vee said...

Oh my! What delights all around. You are right, of course, Stephanie, the best gift is the one of friendship. Thanks for hosting another successful tea cup and mug exchange!

Linda Walker said...

Such fun Stephanie! Cannot wait to do it again! I don't have time to post my beautiful teacup today but possbily later tonight....thanks for hosting this exchange and for the gift of your friendship!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Judy said...

Wow, each one is so pretty and the mugs are awesome! I've posted what I received from my lady.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for hosting this fun way to meet new friends. I can't wait to do it again. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Julie

Anne Payne said...

Wow, They are all so beautiful!!! this was such fun, Stephanie. Thanks for hosting. My post will be up later today or tomorrow.

Ceil said...

Hi Stephanie! You have such generous blog-friends! What a blessing you all are for each other.

I love the 'exchange' idea. Maybe I could cook something up for my blog along the same lines. I'll have to think about that....it's such a wonderful way to connect people!

Blessings on your 'hop' today and you weekend too ;)
Ceil

Lady Linda said...

Hi dear Stephanie. So fun and thanks so very much for setting this up again. I know it's a bit of work for you. Can't wait to see all the posts. I hope to get around to them this time.
Have a good weekend.
Love,
Linda

Marcia Pilar said...

Thank you again, Stephanie. Everything is beautiful and so are you.
Much love.

Anne Payne said...

I didn't see any way to comment on Marcia's blog. Just wanted to say her goodies are so sweet and that's such a unique teacup...love it!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Stephanie
I've popped in after reading about the tea cup and mug swap on Vee's blog - what a delightful idea.

All the gifts are beautiful - and even more the idea of sharing - a lovely gesture that raises one's spirits in many ways.

Wishing you a happy weekend
hugs
Shane

Debbie Harris said...

Hello my dear Stephanie!
It was another wonderful exchange, and so many beautiful and nicely put together gift packages each lady sent. I have been blessed in both the giving and receiving of this exchange, thank you!
I believe you should make this a ministry to join ladies together in friendship. How beautiful.

Thank you for all the work you do in making this happen. May the Lord bless your heart.

Much love, Mom

Gypsy Heart said...

I just stopped by from Kitty's and love that you ladies did this! So many pretty cups and mugs plus all the extra goodies.
Glad I found your blog!

xo
Pat

Loni said...

Thank you Stephanie so much for hosting this awesome exchange! I loved participating and seeing all the teacups and mugs that were shared! :)

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Stephanie, I have enjoyed this teacup exchange so much! I have met many new bloggers and look forward to following the adventures and thoughts of everyone. Thank you so much for hosting this party. Linda

Claire Davis said...

Hi Stephanie, I had fun with the exchange, thank you for putting it together! I love that mug with the owls :) So cute!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Thanks for caring so much and being a woman of Godly character. I did not want to miss posting on this exchange. Maybe, I will change out the picture later,but you know how things can get away from us!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Roxy

Vicky Hunt said...

Thanks again sweet Stephanie for hosting! It was so much fun...:) I finally had a chance to finish my post and link up! Have a blessed evening my friend....Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Debbie Harris said...

Hello!
It took me two days to make my rounds and visit all the ladies who participated in this wonderful tea cup & mug exchange.
I so enjoyed reading each and every story about their treasures. I was amazed at the thought, care and love that went into the giving of the gifts. You could see the hand of God in each detail of the gift, some very much led of God. Hearts were blessed in so many ways.

You my dear, have started something wonderful that I believe the Lord is going to continue using you in to touch lives and bring ladies together in friendships.

You put a lot into making this happen for all our enjoyement, may the Lord bless you in a special way.

Thank you again!

Much love to you, mom

Kat White said...

Hi Stephanie such lovely teacups and another wonderful tea party. So glad everyone enjoyed their new exchanged teacups. How exciting it is to give and receive one. The ones you are showing here are lovely. Hugs

Desarae said...

This was lovely! Thank you so much for coming up with such a fun, wonderful way to bring women together and bless one another! I was so busy this time, that I didn't get to participate, but I hope to next time! :) I enjoyed visiting all of the other ladies blogs and seeing what they received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...