Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vicky's Ornament Exchange

Good afternoon, friends of mine.
I trust your Tuesday is going well :)
It's been very windy and cold here which means a storm is moving in.
The forecast is calling for snow for the rest of the week - yay!

I just wanted to drop in and share something with you.....
My friend,Vicky, over at Life On Willie Mae Lane is hosting an ornament exchange.
Vicky is a complete sweetheart and she would love for you to join in on the fun
and I, too, would love for you to join :)
Vicky will be a lovely hostess for this fun exchange.

Stop by her delightful blog to read more about the details and to sign up.

Have a spectacular afternoon!


Also, remember the book Born of Persuasion?
You can read my review here.
Well, it's being offered for Kindle's at a special price on Amazon.
Right now it's only $1.99!
Click on the link below to check it out :)

6 comments:

Cecilia Bramhall said...

What fun! I popped over to join in the ornament swap. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Harris said...

I'm on my way over to visit and join in on the exchange. What fun it will be!!

Bless you!

Gina said...

Stephanie, what a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'll hop on over!

Vicky Hunt said...

Thank you so much for sharing Stephanie...you're such a dear! I can't wait for the fun to begin! I am so excited to have so many signed up already....:) Have a blessed evening sweet friend!

Hugs, Vicky

Zaa said...

I'm on my way for an ornamental visit( ha Ha) ..Thanks for the reminder on your book review...hugs

Delvalina said...

Fun fun fun! :D

This is sounds interesting sister.
Thinking of you today.
Love,
Eva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...