1. "O sing unto the LORD a new song;
for he hath done marvelous things:
his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
2. The LORD hath made known his salvation:
his righteousness hath he openly showed in the sight of the heathen.
3. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel:
all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
4. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth:
make a loud noise and rejoice, and sing praise.
5. Sing unto the LORD with the harp;
with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
6. With trumpets and sound of cornets make a joyful noise
before the LORD, the King.
7. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.
8. Let the floods clap their hands:
let the hills be joyful together
9. Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth:
with righteousness shall he judge the world,
and the people with equity."
~ Psalm 98 ~
Have a blessed Lord's Day, my friends!