Sunday, February 09, 2014

O The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus

O the deep, deep love of Jesus, vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!
Rolling as a mighty ocean in its fullness over me!
Underneath me, all around me, is the current of Thy love
Leading onward, leading homeward to Thy glorious rest above!



O the deep, deep love of Jesus, spread His praise from shore to shore!
How He loveth, ever loveth, changeth never, nevermore!
How He watches o’er His loved ones, died to call them all His own;
How for them He intercedeth, watcheth o’er them from the throne!



O the deep, deep love of Jesus, love of every love the best!
’Tis an ocean full of blessing, ’tis a haven giving rest!
O the deep, deep love of Jesus, ’tis a heaven of heavens to me;
And it lifts me up to glory, for it lifts me up to Thee!
~ S. Trevor Francis ~


May you have a blessed Lord's Day!

13 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Good Morning. Thank you for sharing these wonderful lyrics and video. God bless you today.

Billie Jo said...

Stephanie, my friend...
Please know how deeply these words touched my heart this morning...

I am on my way to be with my dear father today.

These words will be in my heart.

Have a cozy Sunday. : )

Denise said...

Stephanie :) Lovely morning treat for Me.So much of the time Id'e rather read the words to a song than sing them. If someone is singing I love to hold the words in My hands.It may be something to do with Me being tone deaf or dyslectic.Love in Christ Denise

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning Stephanie!
I sure did enjoy those words, thank you for sharing them.
"Oh the deep deep love of Jesus" just those alone fill my heart, and bless my heart. We cannot keep up with ALL the love of Jesus, He is so very good and loving to us, I stand amazed!
Bless you today.

Sola Scriptura said...

What a lovely post for this week of Valentine's Day. My heart is full of awe to think that God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us(Romans 5:8).

Jeanna said...

Beautiful and meaningful post today Stephanie. Thank you so much for be such a blessing to us!

Rose said...

Stephanie, I love this hymn. It has been a while since I've heard it. Thank you for reminding me! Have a blessed evening!

Anne Payne said...

It's always such a pleasure to see what you have posted! Now tell me, what did you make from the hearts? They look like they would make a perfect 'LOVE' banner :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh such wonderful words, especially the first part, very uplifting. Hope all is well and you enjoy a wonderful week!

magnoliasntea said...

Isn't it a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing, Stephanie!

Betsy Adams said...

Beautiful post, Stephanie.. Yes, there's no greater love than the love of Jesus... Hope you had a blessed Sunday too.

Happy Valentine's Day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jackie said...

I'm so grateful that my Lord watches over me.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You.

SarahGeorge said...

Yes,There is NO love greater than Christ's :) How joyous it is to know and be known by that love :). The pictures are very beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...