Monday, February 10, 2014

You Are Cordially Invited To A Tea Cup Exchange


Hello, my lovely friends!
I have been thinking that it's time for another tea cup exchange.
The weather is cold and frosty here in the Rockies 
and a cup of hot tea is always beside me in the evenings along with a good book.

"You can't get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis ~


So I figured now, during the Wintry months, 
would be a delightful time for a sweet tea cup exchange,
wouldn't you agree, my friends?
The last two exchanges have each been a great success
and many of us who participated made some very precious friends.


The last exchange I hosted was a tea cup and mug exchange,
but this one will be only tea cups.
It's quite easy to participate and I know you will thoroughly enjoy yourselves.

In the past I have opened the exchange to only USA and Canadian residents,
but this time I am opening it to all of you around the world :)
The more the merrier and who doesn't love making friends from another country!
Also, you DO NOT need to have a blog, this is for anyone.


So here is what needs to be done to join the tea cup exchange...

1. Email me at 
kekepania525@gmail.com 
to let me know you would like to participate.

2. In your email PLEASE let me know if you are okay with shipping overseas.
If you do not want to ship overseas than that is no problem, just let me know either way.

3. Purchase a tea cup or you can send one from your own collection;
it's completely up to you :)

4. You are welcome to add additional tea items to your package,
but this is NOT NECESSARY!
You may do as you please, dear friends.

5. Have fun!
You will send out a tea cup to a special someone and receive a tea cup from a special someone else
so you will be making two friends in the process.

If you sign up for the exchange and then later find out you're not able to join
PLEASE let me know ASAP!


Sign up for the tea cup exchange will start today, February 10th
and go until February 24th so we have two weeks to sign up and get the word out :)
I will email each one of you on February 25th 
with the information you need to send your special someone her tea cup.
We then have until March 4th (a week) to get the package together and shipped out.


And finally...I will have a linky on my blog towards the end of March
so that we can share our treasures with everyone.
If you do not have a blog then you can send me pictures of your new tea cup 
and I will put them on my blog for all to see.


So does everything make sense, lovelies?
You can email with any questions that you might have:
kekepania525@gmail.com

The tea cup exchanges in the past have been a tremendous blessing
and I know this one will be as well
so please join us for some sweet fun.
You can see what others have received from the other exchanges
by clicking on the links below.




I will email each one of your throughout the exchange with updates and reminders :)
Also, if you have a blog you are more than welcome to share the tea cup exchange 
with your friends and followers by using the picture below to place on your sidebar.
Just right click on the picture and hit 'Save image as' 
then add to your sidebar with this link: 
http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/2014/02/you-are-cordially-invited-to-tea-cup.html
And if you do not have a blog than feel free to invite friends and family to join as well.


I look forward to having you join and make some new, precious friends.
Hugs and blessings to you!

"A cup of tea is a cup of peace."
~ Soshitsu Sen, XV ~

34 comments:

Carol Z said...

What fun and count me in! Met lovely bloggers during the mug/tea cup exchange. I'll be emailing you.

Blackberry Lane said...

I would love to join in the fun.
I'll email you.

Busy Lizzie said...

beautiful tea cups

Sola Scriptura said...

I'll be emailing you too! Thanks for letting us gals outside of the USA join in the fun too!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie,
This sounds like a lovely idea. Right now, I am trying to figure out my new computer and having a bit of trouble with it. It's so frustrating at times, ya know?

The tea cup with the pink roses and yellow trim is so pretty. It would be so nice to get a tea cup in the mail from someone. I love tea time, and I'm glad to hear you enjoy it as much as I do.

Have a blessed week.

Love,
~Sheri

Simply Linda said...

MEMEMEMEMEME. LOL--Blessings

Rose said...

Stephanie, you are so thoughtful to host this once again. I am sorry that I will have to pass this time but I look forward to seeing everyone's exchanges!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Tea cups are stunning. Awesome collections.

camp and cottage living said...

I remember how popular your past exchange was!
It's a sweet idea.

Clara said...

Hi Stephanie!
Your teacups are so lovely and your photos are beautiful with the pearls and vintage lace.
~Clara

Gail Dixon said...

Your images of the teacups with pearls are so beautiful! I have no more room for any dishes, but I hope your exchange is a success. :)

kitty said...

Your tea cup exchange is such a lovely mission, my friend. xo

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh I'm so excited about this! Yes, I want to participate. I'll shoot you an email too. The sepia photos are absolutely fabulous!

Debbie Harris said...

Oh yes! Please do count me in. I have meet some very dear and lovey ladies through your tea cup exchanges, and know I will again.
This is such a beautiful thing you are doing for us ladies, thank you!
Wonderful photos of your tea cups and music.
Much love to you.

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

This looks like so much fun. How thoughtful of you to organize it, Stephanie!

Anne Payne said...

YAY!!! Sent you an email. Thanks for organizing another exchange :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is such a fun idea! I wish I had a tea cup collection. :) Your photos are so beautiful.

Maggie Ann said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you dear sister in Christ! I really enjoyed your wonderfu photos in this post. I'm sure the teacup exchange will be loads of fun. I don't think I have space in my kitchen for even one more teacup....though I enjoy them....very much. I will enjoy the exchange through your beautiful blog though. For sure =) hugs, Maggie Ann

Lady Linda said...

Good morning dear Stephanie. OK, you got me again. I want to play. I always have room for another tea cup.
Enjoyed your email.
Your blog post is lovely. I think I recognize a certain teacup.
Much love,
Linda Lou

Meeha Meeha said...

Your cups are lovely, Stephanie, and I remember the last exchange quite well. What a lovely project this will be for all the ladies who will participate:)

Sherri B. said...

I so enjoyed your last two exchanges and will be thrilled to join this one also. I will email you. xo

magnoliasntea said...

What gorgeous teacups! I'm a collector, too, and the exchange is so tempting. I'll let you know if I decide to jump. At any rate, it's so sweet of you to offer it. Have a great evening, Stephanie!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Fun! Count me in. I have emailed you.

Linda P said...

Dear Stephanie, what a lovely idea. I might have to take you up on this idea. How fun to send and receive and lovely tea cup. Happy Valentine's. xo

lynn said...

Thank you for the exchange. I emailed you to sign up.
Lynn

Vee said...

These are so much fun and I hope that you have many participants. I must, sadly, sit this one out. But I'll be visiting!

Ceil said...

Hi Stephanie! This will be my first teacup exchange. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll email you today. Thanks!
Ceil

donna said...

Your pictures are beautiful my dear.
Hugs
donna

Escargopotte bordados said...

Hello ! very nice idea to exchange !

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hello Stephanie, what a sweet idea to exchange teacups. Your post is so beautiful with the pretty teacup and song verses. Hopefully some other time I will be able to join the teacup exchange. Happy Valentine's day to you!
...Nancy

SarahGeorge said...

How exciting!!! :)). Thank you so much Stephanie for opening this for every one :) And your photos are just so beautiful!! :)

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie, this is the most beautiful blog post I think I have seen so far with the lovely pearls and teacups! I do wish you success with it. Happy Valentines Day to you and the family. Have fun and have a wonderful weekend.
Julie

Wanda said...

I'm coming over from Mildred at Blackberry Lane. I would love to join in the exchange. I have my mother's tea collection and my own I've added over the years and would love to share one of my tea cups and get one from a new friend.

I will email you.

Linda Walker said...

Hi Stephanie,
I just saw this and I am so sad that I missed it when it was first posted. I have been so looking forward to the next exchange. I will keep a better eye out for the next one!!! Enjoy....
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...