Friday, May 23, 2014

Let's Reveal Our Mugs - Link up

Good morning, dearies!
Today is the start of the long weekend - yay!
Do you have any plans?
We are not doing much as the forecast is calling for rain all weekend long!
There is something special taking place on Sunday, 
but you won't find out what it is until then :)
Whatever you do, my sweet friends, I hope your weekend is beautiful.

* * * * * * * *

It's now time to reveal our mugs.
There were 25 dear ladies that joined the exchange and
once again there were ladies from Canada, Australia, Scotland, Germany, and England.
It is a blessing to be able to meet new friends from around the world
and I am always so thankful for the ladies that join.
For those of you with blogs the link-up is at the end of this post.
As you scroll down enjoy looking at what the ladies without blogs received.

Lets have some fun. . .

Sweet Claudia sent me a charming mug all the way from Germany!
I eagerly opened my package and was delighted to find delicious sounding teas
as well as a German mug.



I can't wait to try both teas - one is a Pansy flower tea.
I have never tried that before :)
Thank you, dear Claudia, for the generous and beautiful items!
My heart is richly blessed.
You can visit Claudia at her blog


I was privileged to send a mug to a precious lady in Australia.
I met Belle through the exchange and through emails we have become friends - she is pure joy!
Here are the items that I sent to her. . .does the mug and mug rug look familiar?


Lauren was given this extremely pretty mug from Jennifer.
The tea towel is just too cute - I wonder if Jennifer embroidered it :)
Lauren has a blog where she shares beautiful pictures along with precious Scripture.
Since that is all she shares she thought it best to have me post her photo,
but you can go visit her at
Your heart will be blessed by what she shares.


Look at these lovely items that Susan received from Lynn!
I am still ooohing and awwwing over everything!


Betty got this pretty mug from Susan.
I see chocolates among those goodies. . . 


Gina got these beautiful items from Ida - love the chicken theme!
I bet that candle smells delicious!
Gina has a sweet blog, but is rather busy right now so wasn't able to get her post ready
which is why I'm sharing her photo,
but if you have time, please stop by her peaceful place for a visit.


Christine got this feminine mug and beautiful items from Belle.
The blue on that mug is simply lovely!


Lynn was blessed with this gorgeous mug from Debby.
The sweet little figurines are for a Fairy Garden - isn't that wonderful!


Adria was given this darling snowman mug from Gina - I love the Winter scene.
She also got a DVD - perfect for a cozy night cuddled up on the sofa :)


Jennifer got this wonderful mug from Linda.
I am loving the card and the Suisse Mocha sound delicious!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to all those who participated!
I hope you were blessed :)

Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies.
Hugs to you!

22 comments:

Linda Walker said...

Lovely! Such fun! I will be keeping a watchful eye out for the next exchange! Have a perfect weekend!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Ceil said...

HI Stephanie! I didn't participate in this one, but it looks wonderful. So many generous people. Pansy tea? That's amazing!!
You are creating a close community here my friend. What a joy :)
Happy Weekend,
Ceil

Simply Linda said...

I don't think I have heard of Pansy Tea?? Beautiful mugs & pretty things..Blessings

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie, I too have never heard of pansy tea. All the mugs are so pretty! Thanks so much for hosting this really fun tea mug exchange. Have a wonderful weekend especially on Sunday.
Julie

Anne Payne said...

Everything looks beautiful and delicious! You really are a perfect hostess, Stephanie. The ladies are blessed to have you as a friend. I know I am! Blessings for a special weekend ;)

Delvalina said...

You are a leader ! :)

Creative and can make a fun rule to create beautiful things.

Thanks for sharing this. ANyway, I have sent you my giest post- finally! :)
Blessing to you sister. So proud of you :)

Blessing,
delvalina

Delvalina said...

You are a leader ! :)

Creative and can make a fun rule to create beautiful things.

Thanks for sharing this. ANyway, I have sent you my giest post- finally! :)
Blessing to you sister. So proud of you :)

Blessing,
delvalina

lynn said...

Thank you Stephanie for hosted this once again. My second one and I couldn't be more pleased. You do a wonderful job on the photos and I loved seeing what everyone got. Such fun and looking forward to the next exchange. Best wishes to you, Lynn

Debbie Harris said...

This was another wonderful exchange Stephanie. Thank you for all your love in putting these together for us to be blessed by. You do a terrific job!
Everybodys gift packages were just precious and full of generosity and love.
Such a joy!
Have a blessed day!
Much love, Mom

Weekend-Windup said...

All the mugs and rugs looks wonderful!

Oliva Ohlson said...

What fun and lovely mugs! I am so sad I missed this fun party.

Happy Wife and Mother said...

You had some mighty generous givers here! Such fun.

:)Hope

Carol Z said...

Thanks, Stephanie for the exchange. I love my mug and the sweet friends that I've gotten to meet. Wishes for a wonderful weekend.

Vicky Hunt said...

Such lovely mugs Stephanie! Hopefully I can join the fun next time...:) Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. I'm looking forward to hearing what special thing is happening for you Sunday! Have a blessed, restful weekend.

Hugs, Vicky

Gail Dixon said...

Oh how fun! Every single mug is so beautiful, but my hands down favorite is that "Mug for TEA." Love that! Enjoy your long weekend. We have fishing and birding planned. :)

Denise said...

Such nice gifts.

Libby said...

Those are really pretty mugs! The blue and white bone china mug amazed me because I didn't realize you could get one in a mug. Gorgeous!

SarahGeorge said...

These are precious! Especially I think of the beautiful friendship between these precious ladies! You are such a talented and sweet girl :)

pinks said...

Aww great idea! I know I must be repeating everyone else but Im also really intrigued by the pansy tea!! I want to so try that! Sounds great :) Also lovely pictures- you set them all out so beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend too! I think we've all been ready for this weekend :)Take care :)

Sola Scriptura said...

Stephanie, thank you for hosting this fun mug exchange!

Mevely317 said...

Good morning Stephanie! Having ooh'd and aah'd over Carol Z's exquisite mug, I could wait to come meet you.
Your blog is lovely, and calming ... something I covet. Yes, I'll definitely be back!

Wishing you a memorably-great weekend!

Myra (aka, Mevely)

Camille said...

What a sweet idea you have going there Stephanie. Your photos are all so lovely. I am sure many a blessed by these exchanges you have organised. Hugs to you! Camille

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...