Thursday, June 26, 2014

4th Of July Ideas From Fellow Bloggers

Good morning, dearies!
It's almost the 4th of July - can you believe that?!
I had such big plans for getting 4th of July crafts and home decorations made to share on my blog,
but time ran out and I got only one thing made which I shared on Tuesday.

But all is not lost because my fabulous blogging friends have amazing ideas for the 4th
so I went digging around on many of their blogs to find some inspiration.
Lets see what I came up with. . . 

Food is always important on Independence Day so we'll begin with the good stuff :)
Click on the links and it will take you directly to the owner's page.

* * * * * * *

My very special friend, Robyn, from
 always - yes, always - shares incredible recipes on her blog.
She shared a salad that will be just the thing for your BBQ.


 has an awesome hot dog recipe that is sure to please everyone
at the cookout.
Just look at it! I could devour the whole thing right now :)


My very dear friend, Kitty, from
shared a scrumptious-looking pie that is just perfect for the 4th of July.
I would love a slice right now :)


No BBQ is complete without jalapeno poppers and Amy from
shares a delicious recipe for them.


Janet from Rosemary and Thyme
shares this tasty-looking blueberry tart that would be a delicious treat on the 4th of July.


Now lets move on to some lovely crafts and pretty home decor, shall we. . .

Julie from Julie's Lifestyle
made this beautiful crochet dishcloth that looks like the American Flag.
I sure wish I knew how to crochet. . .


The talented Diane from Lavender Dreams
shares an easy but extra cute star project for the 4th.


Diane also shares this adorable elephant - 
wouldn't he look cute sitting at the front door greeting visitors?


always has beautiful ideas for tablescapes and her 4th of July table does not disappoint.
She uses her Grandmother's quilt as inspiration.


Sweet Abby from Little Birdie Blessings 
offers free vintage graphics on her blog for your personal use.
Perfect for 4th of July projects.



made a simply sweet 4th of July banner that would look great in any room of the house.


Linda from Sew What
shares her pretty angel that she made for Independence Day.
Doesn't she make you smile :)


Deb from Garage Sale Gal 
shares her stunning mantle - don't you just love the boots?!

The extremely gifted Olga from Lacy Crochet
shares a 4th of July doily with directions on how to make your own.


And I'll end with a craft that I made last year. . .


* * * * * * * *

Well my friends, 
I hope you enjoyed these beautiful ideas 
and I hope you have found some creative inspiration for the 4th of July.

Have a glorious day!

* * * * * * * *

Please do not pin these ideas from my blog.
Visit the original source and pin from there IF it is acceptable with the owner.
Thank you :)

34 comments:

Francine said...

Oh dear. All that food looks SOOOOO good!

Julie Corbisiero said...

Wow Stephanie, thanks so much for featuring my 4th of July dishcloth I crocheted! I would have you over all the time for tea and crochet lessons if we lived close to each other! Wishing you a wonderful day and thanks again.
Julie

Laura said...

What a wonderful collection of July 4th crafts, dear Stephanie! I've missed visiting with you...I'll have to "catch up" on all of your lovely posts. Hope you and your sweet family are having a fabulous week!
Beautiful blessing, dear one!
Laura

Julie Corbisiero said...

Stephanie, I just popped over and saw your patriotic flower that you made and it's just so pretty! What lovely features you have posted from your blog friends. Take care.
Julie

Blackberry Lane said...

Festive ideas and delicious recipes. Now I am hungry!

Debby Ray said...

Mmmm...you had me at the Sweet Onion and Tomato salad! All of these recipes look oh so yummy and the crafts are really cute...love that mantel!

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

You are getting me ready for the holiday. We are not decorating this year due to the mess in our home, but we will be cooking out.

Sarah said...

What a lovely assortment of ideas! The recipes look delicious, I will have to keep them in mind. : )

-Sarah

Vicky Hunt said...

Such nice features Stephanie! That tomato salad looks so tasty and I am off to check it out! have a blessed day my friend.

Hugs, Vicky

Simply Linda said...

What a wonderful and festive post!--my brother inlaw is bringing steaks to throw on the grill and I making a berry trifle. Pictures and recipe will be posted prob on Friday next week. Blessings

Robyn said...

Oh gosh, Stephanie, what a great surprise to see my recipe your post! Thank you so much! You said it - you are a very special friend to me as well. Hugs! Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th to you and yours.

Deborah Montgomery said...

Oh my, aren't bloggers such a creative and generous bunch? I love to see these labors of love, so freely shared. thank you Stephanie for introducing me to some new (to me)bloggers! Have a lovely day.

SarahGeorge said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate this special day! All your friends are simply amazing! Each one is so unique and grand and beautiful!Thanks for sharing with us Stephanie. :)You always do a great job! :).

kitty said...

Oh my gosh, bj, what fun 4th of July inspiration!!! Thank you for showing my pie.. I need to do that again.
My mom who will be turning 85 on Monday, flew from Ohio to Texas last night, to celebrate her birthday with me. We will have so much fun together, especially since it would've been our 44th anniversary tomorrow.

Gail Dixon said...

All of those recipes look and sound amazing! I'm too lazy to decorate for each holiday, but I admire those who do. Everything looks very festive. :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Fabulous 4th. of July inspirations and crafts! I love the tablescape... you know me, my very fave thing to do, cause of my love of dishes!
Thanks for sharing.
FABBY

Valerie said...

All that food looks positively yummy! What a fun post! Love all the ideas. Blessings, Valerie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my sweet Stephanie! How sweet of you to feature some of my dollies and animals. I sure have fun decorating for the holidays! And you've mentioned some of my favorite blogs. I also see a couple that are new to me that I can visit. How sweet. I feel so special now! Sweet hugs, Diane

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So many lovely inspirations here, Stephanie! So many talented bloggers! I can't believe it is almost July already - time does fly! Hugs xo Karen

Haddock said...

Love that very first picture with the cut up tomatoes.

Debbie Harris said...

Stephanie, this was a delightful post! You are so precious to mention these dear and talented women.
The 4th is approaching very quickly.
I have been looking at different recipes for a desert and still not real sure what I should make. Too many choices out there.
Bless you!

Sola Scriptura said...

What a lovely variety of projects!

Linda Walker said...

Good morning Stephanie, Many thanks for featuring my 4th of July angel on your blog. It was so kind of you. So honored to be counted among your friends! I enjoyed seeing all the crafts and of course the amazing food items you posted. Looking forward to checking them out! Have a great weekend!
XO
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Miss Val's Creations said...

Everything is wonderful Stephanie! So much inspiration for the holiday. :) I'm looking forward to my first 4th living at Jim's house. The planes that put on a show over Boston come right over his house in a playful manner. It sounds awesome since they are flying low! Have a great holiday!

Laura Lane said...

I'm going to check out that tomato onion salad. It looks delish!
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Conniecrafter said...

I still haven't had time to even get my 4th decorations put up yet, with VBS being this week it has been quite busy, such great ideas, had to laugh I am going through and I thought wow that looks familiar and realized it was from my blog, LOL, thanks for the link to my blog :)
And yes this summer is going by way to quickly for me :(

Lady Linda said...

Hi Sweetie, what a lovely blog post and INSPIRING! Great idea to have your friends help you with lots of fun idea. I haven't decorated for the 4th in years. We used to go on vacation and now we have the antique and collectible show right after and it's such a busy time at our house. Oh...I wonder if I should get the goodies out?

Bonnie said...

Stephanie, You are so sweet to feature my July4th tablescape on your blog. Thank you so much. A fun surprise.

Love all your inspiration here today. Isn't blogging fun to inspire and encourage us.

Hope all is well at your house and that you have a wonderful weekend.

Bonnie said...

Stephanie, It was a lot of work to dig back in the archives to feature 4th of July posts. I am impressed. Have to tell you I haven't done a patriotic table this year. Now, you have inspired me to get busy!!! Thanks.

Debbie said...

soooo many great ideas here and what creative peeps!!! thanks for sharing!!!

kitty said...

Thank you, my friend, for sharing all these wonderful ideas with us. You're such a dear and I am blessed to know you. xo

Amy said...

Oh Stephanie... thank you so much for featuring my recipe. It is always an honor when you do that. Thank you so much, dear friend! I will have to go and check out each blog you have listed for some great ideas for the fourth!

I hope you are doing well. I will check in soon.

Hugs,Amy

Jan Tanis said...

Oh wow...what yummy recipes and creative whimsy for the 4th. I'm honored that you chose to share my Hot Dogs for a Crowd Recipe! They really are so easy and so good.

Thanks Stephanie...have a blessed weekend.

Jan ♥

Liz Hockamier said...

Oh my gosh! What a bunch of fun ideas! :)
Thank you for sharing.
~Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...