Thursday, June 05, 2014

Just Me, Being Me - Guest Blogger

It is a sweet blessing to introduce you to my blogging friend, Denise.
Denise has shown me that through life's ups and downs
it's always best to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.
The best place to be is thanking Jesus for everything!
You can visit Denise on her blog

* * * * *

Faith is a great exercise. 
Actually, in my opinion, it is the best exercise there is 
for your body, mind, and spirit. 
Faith can pick you up 
and move you from one experience 
to another in record time. 
Even a little bit of faith can help you move a huge mountain out of your way. 

Think of David, tiny, compared to that gigantic giant Goliath!! 
But, with a slingshot, and the mighty power of God , everyone saw the power of faith in action. 
Ready, Aim, Fire!! 
Boom, down went Goliath. 
Yes, he had his big old sword, 
big deal. 
It was no match, for the ageless, timeless, ever powerful, faith in God, power to survive. 
Woo Hoo!! 

My God is able to conquer all evil, 
no matter their size, weapons, or abilities. 
My faith, and my God, will always make me a survivor. 


Denise, honored to be a daughter of the King

13 comments:

Jan Tanis said...

GREAT POST! PTL! :)

Debbie Harris said...

Well said Denise!
I have enjoyed getting to know Denise here in the blogging community. She is just beautiful!
Stephanie, I sure have enjoyed your guest bloggers. :)
Blessings, Debbie

Patty Sumner said...

I needed this great reminder of the power of faith.. My hubby and I are seeking Gods guidance on some new ministry opportunities...going to require much faith.. I know God can and will. Thanks for this today.. Blessings!

Debby Ray said...

Denise, what a great reminder! Thank you for this great post.

White Lace and Promises said...

Thanks for sharing. Could not, would not want to even try to make it without my shield of faith.

living from glory to glory said...

I have always loved the strength in the young man's words to defy the One True God! I always loved to be reminded! We always have faith, it is just harder to use some days!
That is why we need to be reminded!
Thanks!! Blessings, Miss Roxy

Cranberry Morning said...

Excellent post, Denise. So fun to see you here as a guest blogger!! ♥

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

What a lovely post! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Valerie said...

What a beautiful post. =) Words I needed today! Blessings, Valerie

Jazzmin said...

So beautifully written and such an encouragement!! Surely the example of David is one of the most amazing in reminding us of the true power of faith and believing in that.

Have a sweetly blessed day :)
~Jazzmin

Denise said...

Thanks everyone for such nice comments.

Ceil said...

Hi Denise! How fun to see you here! I agree that faith is an exercise, and I need it to keep in good shape with the Lord.

On to the day to face all the Goliath's around here!
Have a great Friday,
Ceil

pinks said...

Hello Denise! Thank you for your blog post today very thought provoking - and a great reminder on how GREAT our God really is- He can do anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...