Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Family Treasures

Good morning, my sweet friends!
Today I wanted to share with you a few family treasures
that belonged to my husband's side of the family.
Only I won't be sharing them here on my blog. . .
I am sharing them on my dear friend's blog
Living From Glory to Glory.

I am quite honored to be guest blogging over at Roxy's charming place
so I hope you hop on over and see what I have in store for you :)
Hugs and blessings!


The past is just the beginning of a beginning.
~ H.G. Wells ~

* * * * *

And to all of my dear Canadian friends and family,
Happy Canada Day!
I wish I was there celebrating with you!
I hope you have a very special day :)

Our hopes are high.
Our faith in the people is great.
Our courage is strong.
And our dreams for this beautiful country will never die.
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau -


Have a great day, everyone!
And please stop by Roxy's blog

11 comments:

Vee said...

Be right over...

Debbie Harris said...

Your post was just lovely over at Roxy's, Stephanie. Beautifully done!
Happy Canada Day to you as well!
I love the picture of the flag. Was that taken at the end of the main street in Southampton? :)
Love you, Mom

Gail Dixon said...

What treasures!! I enjoyed the post at Roxy's place. It's nice to know so much about your family from way back.

Amy said...

Stephanie,

I was just over at Roxy's blog and I must say you brought tears to my eyes. What special stories you have of your family. I love it when a story has a treasure hidden within the words. You are such a precious lady and I am so honored to be called a friend.

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July..

Many Hugs and Blessings to you,
Amy

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

The Maple Leaf flag: Long may she wave over the lovely people of Canada. May God Bless their country with peace and prosperity. Amen.

Sandra said...

Thanks Stephanie and Happy Canada Day to you too!

I'm off to read your guest post....

Deborah Montgomery said...

heading on over . . .

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, Your post pic looks like it will be lovely over at Roxy's. Heading over there to visit now. Thanks for sharing my sweet friend.
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed 4th.
XO

kitty said...

I so enjoyed your post over at Roxy's, my sweet friend. I love how you treasure family family and special heirlooms. The story of the quilt is just precious and now you have it!! The teacup is so lovely and holds special memories. I'm sure that you're enjoying the cookbook, too. I so admire your gentle, loving goodness. xo

Sola Scriptura said...

What a beautiful arrangement of family treasures!

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie,
There's that pretty tea cup that I love. I think it's the most unique one I've seen. What a lovely gift from your mother-in-law. And the cookbook is a treasure too.

Have a peaceful Sunday, Stephanie.

love,
~Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...