Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Issues. . .

Happy Saturday, wonderful friends!
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my other blog
Roses of Worth has moved to Wordpress.
You are probably wondering why since I just started that blog the first of this month.
Well... I have been having quite the issues with it.
Email subscriptions were not being delivered to those signed up via email
and updates were not coming through on the blogger reader
and it seemed like no matter what I tried nothing would fix the problem.

So I moved Roses of Worth over to Wordpress
and I would really love it if you would come by for a visit to the "new" site.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused 
and I hope you continue to follow along on the journey.

Come by and say hi :)
Have a lovely day!


11 comments:

Teri said...

Dear Stephanie ... I am on my way, sweet friend. Blessings & Hugs ♥ Teri

Simply Linda said...

I have had quite a few people tell me to move over to WP. Thanks Stephanie, I will save it in my links. Blessings

Debbie Harris said...

I am on my way over! Wouldn't miss this beautiful blog for anything.
Blessings!

Vee said...

It seems as if Blogger has a few issues to work on. I no longer receive my emails either and blogs not updating is one of my pet peeves, too. Wishing you well at Wordpress!

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie,
It seems that I'm having computer issues also. I'm off to check out your new blog now.

by the way, the black and white picture on my school post isn't of me and my dad. It is him holding his niece. I probably should have mentioned that because another blog friend thought the same thing, oh well.

Have a beautiful weekend, Stephanie.

love,
~Sheri

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi sweet Stephanie, so sorry you were having Blogger issues. I wish you the best on your latest journey. Blessings, Linda

my cozy ❤ little space said...

hi sweet friend...i have been on blogger some years...gone and coming back ...and i have send many feedbacks about issues as...widgets that wont work..many times the posts dont show up on my reader list...and i can keep going on...i try wordpress once but didnt succeed....thanks for sharing this...i thought i was the only one....blessings..

Sarah said...

Stephanie,

I am headed to your new address now! : ) I hope you and your family have a beautiful and blessed weekend!!

-Sarah

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, I have added your new blog to my sidebar! Have a blessed Lords Day! Yours Always, Roxy

vic said...

Hi Stephanie ahh blogging can be a nightmare sometimes I hope WP works well and you no problems :)
Have a great weekend my friend
Hugs
Vic x

Mindy Whipple said...

Wishing you the best with WP. I debated quite a while before I started my blog, not knowing which platform to choose. In the end blogger seemed simpler so I figured that is where I would start.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...