Wednesday, August 06, 2014

I Have A NEW BLOG!

Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!
I hope your week is going spectacularly (say that word 5x's fast!)
Our weather here in the mountains has cooled down some
and there is a slight twinge of Fall in the air - I love it!
There are even a few trees turning color already :)

I wanted to share some news with you. . .
news that is quite exciting for me and I hope you find it wonderful too!

I have started a new blog!!

Don't worry, The Enchanting Rose will still be my # 1 blog
and nothing will change,
but I have started a new journey and this journey is called


It's a blog about lady-like modesty and Christ-like purity.
It's where I will share my heart and God's teachings about being a lady
and living a pure, holy life for the King of kings and Lord of lords.


This is something I have always been captivated by
and for months now I have written post drafts to share on my blog,
but they have never made it to being published because I did not feel that this blog was the place 
to write these thoughts since I already have several topics that I share with my readers.
So the Lord directed me to start a blog for the main purpose
of encouraging young, old, unmarried, and married ladies to live for Jesus
and to experience the joy of being a Rose of Worth for our Heavenly Father
because after all, we are fearfully and wonderfully made!


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, 
whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, 
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;
 if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, 
think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

I would be over-joyed, ecstatic, thrilled 
if you came by for a visit, my precious friends. :)
Much love!

31 comments:

Bethany Carson said...

Your new blog looks lovely!

harleygirl said...

I will go and check that out. I know exactly what you mean--I put my more "spiritual" posts in with all my others and I feel like they get lost. I hope it works out well for you! :)

Deborah Montgomery said...

going to pop right over, dear Stephanie.

Jeanna said...

This is a wonderful idea Stephanie. I'm heading over to your new blog now. Wishing you all the best with BOTH of your blogs.

Sola Scriptura said...

This is fantastic news!!

Sarah said...

Dear Stephanie,

What a wonderful idea! Your new blog is lovely and I am sure it will be a blessing to so many ladies! I look forward to reading more. : )

May you have a blessed day!

-Sarah

mamasmercantile said...

Good luck with your new blog.

Mary said...

I think your new blog is going to be wonderful!

Debby Ray said...

That's wonderful, Stephanie...I will be looking forward to it!

Debbie said...

good luck with the new blog, a theme you will surely enjoy writing about!!!

Cranberry Morning said...

I'm heading over to check it out. It will be on my list!

Sherri B. said...

I am so excited for you and your new blog. It will be such a blessing to all of us.

I have been on a new spiritual journey myself and have begun a deeper study of God's Word so that I may walk closer with Him. Your new blog will be an added bonus to my walk.

Off I go to check it out. xo

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie, congrats on starting a new blog. I wish you success and happiness with it.
Julie

Vicky Hunt said...

How exciting! I'm off to check it out now...:)

Blessings, Vicky

Gail Dixon said...

Congratulations, Stephanie! I know you will bless a lot of women with your wisdom. I'll go check it out. :)

Mrs R said...

Stephanie, I look forward to reading your new blog too.

Blackberry Lane said...

Hi Stephanie, I am following along on your new blog. Blessings to you this evening.

Susan said...

Sounds wonderful, Stephanie. I'm sure it will be a beautiful blog. Susan

Debbie Harris said...

I believe you and the Lord have something wonderful here, Stephanie.
Roses of Worth is just beautiful! I so look forward to following you there and gleaning much as I continue to grow and walk close to my Savior.
You bless my heart!
Love you, mom

kitty said...

I will check out your new blog, sweet friend. xo

vic said...

Wow Stephanie you have been busy :) I will look forward to reading your new blog :)
Huge hugs
Vic x

donna said...

I just checked out your new blog. It is so sweet.
Hugs
donna

Park Sangchin said...

Hi Stephanie,

We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.

myTaste.com is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must go to your blog/site.

If you like it, you can join through here

www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.

Full information has been sent to your email.

Best regards,

Mindy Whipple said...

Congratulations! Praying God's blessing on your new ministry.

Michelle Marie said...

You've got a new follower of your new blog. :) It's so lovely too! I love its purpose. Very much needed in our day and time. Blessings! <3

Beatrice Euphemie said...

How wonderful, Dear Stephanie - I just know it will be a place of pure inspiration and love. A hug xo Karen

pinks said...

This looks great! Cant wait to see what you do on the new blog! I've always loved that message about how a womans heart should be so hidden in Christ a man has to seek him first to find her. Hopefully that'll be me one day.

Valerie said...

How wonderful! I will look forward to following along. =)
Blessings, Valerie

Robyn said...

Hi Stephanie,
I took a short break and it seems that there has been a lot going on while I've been gone!
Congrats on your new blog, my friend. I'll pop over there now to become a follower. It sounds like the perfect theme for you :)
Take care. xoox

SarahGeorge said...

Oh, Stephanie, I'm soooo happy for you :). What a precious blog it will be! Surely it will be a blessing to many. I wish you my very best dear :).

Veronica said...

Your new blog is lovely, I also passed the link to a friend that has a ministry to young women, I know that she will love it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...