Friday, September 26, 2014

LAST CHANCE To Sign Up For The Tea Cup & Mug Exchange

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day
to sign up for the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange.

As always, there is a wonderful group of ladies all signed up
and we would love for you to join as well.
I have been working on who will send to who
and I would love to add your name to the list :)

All you have to do is email me at
kekepania525@gmail.com
and let me know you want to exchange a tea cup, mug, or both.

You can also click on the picture for all of the details.


Join the fun, dear friends - you won't regret it :)
Today is the last day to sign up.

Happy weekend to you!

4 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend Stephanie and thanks for this fun exchange!

Gail Dixon said...

Stephanie, I hope your tea cup/mug exchange is another huge hit this year. It's so special that you host this. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Stephanie

Just in the nick of time - I hope!!!
I meant to email you as soon as Kitty got in touch with me - sorry I'm late!
I love this idea and all things tea and gracious living.
I've emailed you so fingers crossed I can join in!
Wishing you a fun weekend
Shane

JES said...

Hi Stephanie, I just wanted to stop in and say that your exchanges always sound like so much fun! But due to our weird home schedule (and mailing issues we have) I am not able to participate in them.. I really liked the book one too! That is all.. just a note to say how fun it looks :) Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...