Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tea Cup and Mug Link-Up #5

Good morning, sweet friends!
I cannot tell you how much I love and enjoy hosting these tea cup and mug exchanges.
I have such a delightful time pairing everyone up
and it warms my heart when I see how others are blessing people around the globe.
I truly find great joy in each exchange
and it's my desire for all those that participate to have fun and be blessed.
There were 54 lovely ladies that participated this time
and several from around the globe - New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Canada, Germany.
I hope each and every one of you walk away with a new friend or two *smiles*

With that being said, lets move on to the sharing of our gifts.
For those that joined the exchange and have blogs 
the link-up is located at the end of the post.
I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what pretties you received.
And for those that do not have blogs I have received pictures of the items they got
and I will be sharing them on my blog post so beware,
it's rather picture heavy :)
Grab a cup of tea, coffee,  hot cocoa, etc,
and have fun looking and visiting!

* * * * *

I participated in both the mug and tea cup exchange 
so I'll begin with the tea cup that I got from Diane.

Diane had my name for the tea cup exchange
and she sent me a most beautiful tea cup.
The gold is quite lovely and of course roses are my favorite.



She also sent along some handmade notecards in a folder
which will be put to good use.
And a wonderful selection of tea.
The Paris Fruit Black Tea With Bergamot is new to me
and very delicious!


Diane also included this sweet 'Napkin Nipper.'
I have never seen one of these, but I love the whole idea
and the poem is just too cute.


My new tea cup has made itself right at home with my other tea cups.
My heartfelt thanks to you, Diane!


Now onto the mug that I received from sweet Jen.
She sent me a package filled with wonderful items.


Isn't this the cutest owl mug!?
When I'm not drinking out of the lovely cup
it's sitting on the counter with cinnamon sticks in it.


Jen also made me this beautiful pin cushion.
It rests on the arm of a chair or couch
and has pockets for holding scissors, threads, etc.
The embroidery work is incredible - Jen did and amazing job!
Thank you so much, dear Jen!


Now onto the ladies I sent to. . .
I had the privilege of sending sweet Anne a tea cup
and you can see what I sent her by visiting her delightful blog:

And I sent a mug to Jodie who lives in Australia.
As far as I know she does not have a blog so here is a picture of what I gave her.


Diane signed up to receive and give two tea cups.
She received these sweet items from Gabriele,
The tea cup is simply lovely.


Diane also received these pretties from Peabea.


Betty was given these beautiful items from Celestina.
Everything is so pretty and romantic!


Caelin was given this lovely tea cup from Seairra
along with apple cider.


Lynn was given this sweet tea cup from Marcia.


I love the cute acorns and pumpkins!


Sarah received this wonderful package from Margaret.


Isn't the tea cup beautiful?


Margaret got this incredibly beautiful tea cup from Nicole
plus some fun crafting goodies.


The tea cup is simply divine!


Christine received a lovely Fall themed package from Linda.


Nicole got a lovely tea cup and beautiful old pictures from Sara.


Seairra got this incredible package from Deborah.
I am truly amazed at such generosity!


This beauty was given to Patti from Claudia.


Nikki received these delightful items from Dana.


Laura was given this sweet and pretty tea cup from Anne.


Salinn got this delightful tea cup and beautiful tea pot from Caelin.


Gabriele participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange.
Her tea cup arrived from Ida.


And she got this pretty mug from Julie.
Don't you just love all the crocheted goodness?


Deborah received this stunning tea cup from Amanda
along with handmade earrings.


Jen was given this bright and fun mug from Jessica.


Jessica for this gorgeous mug and pretty extras from Gabriele.


Abigail received this sweet heart mug and earrings from Amanda.


Elizabeth got a delightful package from Katie.


Sherry received a lovely pansy tea cup from Lisa.


Once again, I have been richly blessed by ALL who participated!
If you missed out on this exchange 
or want to join another tea cup and mug swap in the near future than no worries!
Look for the next exchange in February or March :)

Have a wonderful day and weekend, friends!
And enjoy visiting the other blogs.



39 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Thank you Stephanie for hosting this seasons special teacup/mug exchange. Everyone received beautiful gifts and made new friends. You are a blessing to all.
Love to you~

kathyinozarks said...

Thank you for hosting Stephanie, this was a fun exchange.

kitty said...

Oh Stephanie, it is truly amazing to see all the love that is shared through your teacup/mug exchange. You are a blessing to us for being our hostess and sharing your loving and kind heart with us. Thank you, my friend! xo

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Stephanie, thank you for putting together a fun and very special teacup/mug exchange. Everyone was blessed with such beautiful gifts and making new friends. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Julie

Anna said...

Lovely cups, lovely gifts !
Have a great day !
Anna

Dee said...

What a great idea. There were so many pretty tea cups and thoughtful gifts. Have a fabulous day... :)

peabea said...

How fun my first participation in your lovely exchange. Thank you for putting this all together so we could enjoy a virtual cup of tea together as well as meeting some new friends. And thank you to the lovely lady in South Carolina who garnished me with such lovely items. :)

Mari said...

So many beautiful cups! I really like all the other things people sent too!

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, so impressive, so many beautiful cups I just couldn't decide which one I liked best they are all wonderful. So many kind and thoughtful exchanges.

Debby Ray said...

Oh Stephanie, what great fun! Again, I admit I am rather disappointed that didn't join in! I am in awe of the thought that went in to each package that was sent...and these are some of the most beautiful teacups I have seen! What a sweetie you are for going to all of the work involved in this!

Anne Payne said...

Stephanie, You have really outdone yourself this time! Wow...54 ladies! And you managed us all beautifully. Thank you for having such a willingness to bring us all together in love and friendship. The teacups and mugs and goodies all look spectacular!!!
{{hugs}}

Francine said...

It looks like another great time was had by all. I'm bummed that I missed out this time, but I hope to participate next time! :)

Debbie Harris said...

Again, this was such a delight, Stephanie!
You are such a beautiful hostess, and really do a lot of work for us ladies.
I stand amazed at all the different tea cups and gifts that these ladies have given. Just beautiful!
I am looking forward to visiting all the other ladies later this evening.
I will be turning the lights down low and kicking my feet up, right next to the fire.
Have a beautiful day, and bless you for this joyous time.
Love, Mom

Carol Z said...

What a beautiful selection of cups. I'm so sorry I missed it, but will try to be part of the next one. I enjoy using the mugs I've gotten.

Katie R. said...

This was such a fun exchange, and I hope to do it again someday!
Thank you for hosting it!
I have made 2 new friends through it. :)
~Katie@liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

Beatrice Euphemie said...

I so enjoyed seeing all the pretty teacups and mugs and all the darling 'goodies' to go along with them! Even though I didn't participate, I do enjoy seeing all the exchanges. The ladies out-did themselves with their generosity and sweetness! What a nice way to spread kindness and cheer, Stephanie! Hugs xo Karen

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Amei conhecer o seu blog, já fiquei por aqui!!!Achei maravilhoso!!!Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

Obrigada.

Beijos Marie.

Bethany Carson said...

Lovely tea cups and mugs! The ladies who participated certainly have good tastes!

Libby said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Stephanie! I love this idea! I didn't sign up this time because I wanted to see how it all worked and now that I have, I am so going to participate next time! My mom and sister have decided to as well- we just love this idea!

Looking forward to your next swap :) Blessings to you! Hope your week is beautiful and blessed!

-Libby

Libby said...

Oh, my. I am posting after "Libby" (my same name). I had to double check to make sure I didn't already respond. LOL

These tea cups are so amazingly beautiful. I know the participants must have enjoyed this exchange very much. The cups are so unique and dainty. Love it!

Thanks for hosting an amazing exchange, Stephanie. I hope to be able to participate in another of one of your events at a later time.

xoxo,
Libby

Denise said...

Bless you for all the beauty you bring to blogland, love you.

SarahGeorge said...

Oh, sweet Stephanie! It's always a joy to see your tea cup exchange happening so lively and joyfully! God bless you! It should have been a lovely experience for newly joined friends! I should say, that I missed it this time. But hope will participate in the next whenever you arrange it :)

Linda Walker said...

Dear Stephanie,
I enjoyed this post so much! This teacup exchange is so much fun to participate in. I am already looking forward to the next one!

The rose teacup you received is beautiful! The owl mug is adorable and the accompanying red items look so nice together.

The other gifts and goodies that everyone received are wonderful and so fun to scroll through. Now I need to visit all the blogs to see the others.

Thank you so much Stephanie for organizing this swap. It is so nice to make new acquaintances and connections. I wonder how many new friendships have been made since you began hosting this swap! You are amazing and we are all blessed to know you!
xo
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Oliva Ohlson said...

I'm so sad I missed this exchange :-(, but so glad everyone had a wonderful time. All of the teacups are simply beautiful!

Simply Linda said...

Beautiful!!! Great ideas for next time, wink. Blessings

Maria said...

I enjoyed seeing all the gorgeous tea cups and goodies people exchanged...how fun! How sweet of you to host the wonderful exchange! I must join in on one some time! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Marglom said...

Thanks for hosting another successful teacup exchange, Stephanie. Looking forward to the next one!

Margaret

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Stephanie, this is just wonderful. I saw this first on Celestina's blog, and saw the sweet tea cup that she received. Diane's tea cup is beautiful. It looks perfect on your hutch. And do you know that Marcia just sent me a few of those tea tags, and I put them on my desk so I can see them every day. I love that silver rose frame and have the exact same one. It looks like there were so many wonderful gifts going back and forth. And the tea cups that were chosen are so pretty. Glad you had such a good time.

love,
~Sheri

Gail Dixon said...

Although I didn't participate I so enjoyed seeing all the different teacups and mugs that were exchanged. All are really beautiful! What fun.

Conniecrafter said...

That is so neat that so many people from all over the world participated in this :) have a great weekend!

momof2cubs said...

I am new here. :) I have enjoyed reading through this page and looking at pictures. I especially like the "napkin nipper" idea. My grandma was always losing her hanky and really needed something to use besides a safety pin, which can make permanent holes in some fabrics. Reading this, this morning has given me a nice start to my day. Thank you all for sharing. :)

Nina said...

Such a wonderful collection of gifts given and received ... Thank you for arranging this lovely Tea Cup Exchange, Stephanie - People are connecting and making bonds by your initiative - that is wonderful!
Blessings to your weekend,
Nina xx

Mrs. Pepper said...

Oh my, look at all those gorgeous teacups!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

All of the tea cups and special gifts are wonderful. I hope I can take part next time! What sweet ladies you all are! Hugs, Diane

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a wonderful exchange! So many beautiful packages. I'm going to be looking for that Breakfast in Paris tea. I've never tried that one. :) Have a great day Stephanie!

Jennie said...

I would love to be updated on the next exchange. I want to do it! March 3 is my birthday (60) so I think it's the perfect time to join in the fun!

Sherry De Haven said...

I love my new Pansy tea cup from Lisa. This was my first Tea Cup Swap! I want to do this again in February/March as well!! I'm also a March baby so it will come at a wonderful time for me too!!
Thank you Stephanie for having this swap and putting these together!
Sherry

Marcia Pilar said...

So many pretties, and so much love into every detail. The joy of giving is priceless.
Thank you again for hosting, sweet friend.
xoxo

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Stephanie - stopped by when Shane's blog mentioned you. This tea cup swap is a wonderful thing you do. Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for sharing all the beautiful gifts everyone received.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...