Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #3


Good morning, friends, and welcome to the third Roses of Inspiration linkup!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who linked up last week.
Once again, you made it a lovely success :)
I was inspired by the beautiful posts shared.
Speaking of posts, here are the features from last Tuesday.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
{You made it very hard to choose because all of your posts were fabulous!}
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

The most viewed post was Shorgirl's Creations.
Her crocheted heart magnets are just too cute!


took us on quite the adventure with a trip to Burghley House.
I felt like I was right there with the handsome and daring knights :)


gave a delicious Welsh Cake recipe.
These are definitely on my "To Make" list.


shared a beautiful masculine card.
I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time making "manly" cards.
Thanks to Connie for great inspiration!


showed us how to make a coloring case out of a DVD case.
Such a clever and useful idea!


gave us a quiz on tulips.
I will have to hint at my husband to get some orange ones. . . :)


And finally. . . 

shared the most adorable repurposed aprons.
I just fell in love with these :)


Lets get this party started!
If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.
*** Please do not linkup posts you have already shared at Roses of Inspiration ***


{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar to let others know about
Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Have fun, my friends!
I am very excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

39 comments:

Debbie said...

hehehe...I have gone from last to first, see what happens when I set my mind to something!!! I will be back, to visit the favorites, it looks like you found some really creative people last week!!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visits!!

Hugs,
Deb

magnoliasntea said...

Wish my name was Debbie...lol.
Anyways, thank you for the rosie posie party. :)

JES said...

I love your new blog decoration Stephanie! Just lovely! Thanks for hoisting the link up and I look forward to doing some visiting at tea time today :)

JES said...

Oops I meant "hosting" :)

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Beautiful features Stephanie. I was able to pop in today and link up this week. Thank you for hosting.
Blessings to you!
xo

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning! All those you featured from last week were just lovely, great picks!
I look forward to visiting some lovely places again this week.

Have a terrific day!

Poppy said...

Good morning, Sweet Stephine,

Thank you so much for featuring my tulip quiz; it was a lovely surprise!:)) I'm sharing your pretty buttons on Poppy View.

Have you got a new header? It's beautiful! Thanks for the party, and wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Poppy

Huckleberry stitches said...

Hello there!!! First let me tell you Stephanie Love what you did with your Banner!!! Looks so beautiful! Thanks for the linkie parties....what a great way to find worthwhile blogs, everyone is doing such a beautiful job! Have a Blessed week everyone!

Dee said...

Hi Stephanie, I have an entire folder of recipes that I've been wanting to try so maybe I'll be ready by the time you have linkup #4. In the meantime, I'm going to visit some of the wonderful blogs you featured... :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the most beautiful party of the week! Enjoy your day sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

kitty said...

Oh Stephanie, what fun, fabulous features you've shared with us. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party. Have a blessed day, my friend.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration no. 3. Lovely features (always). Have a good week.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Thanks for hosting this link party, Stephanie. I'll have a nosey around some of the other blogs. Beautiful feature projects!

Sarah said...

Lovely new blog banner!! Thank you for hosting. : )

Shoregirl said...

Another fun link-up! I really enjoy browsing all the interesting links!
BTW -- I tried the Welsh Cakes and they were delicious!

Gentle Joy said...

What a wonderful party! I am so glad to have found you. :)

Simply Linda said...

Sweet friend, I meant to mention how much I like/love your new header here. I am enjoying the linky party(ies). Blessings

Ana Lopes said...

Hello dear Stephanie lovely party, congrats! I love your beautiful button of link partyl. Thank you for hosting!
Have a great week!Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dearest Stephanie
Your featured bloggers posts look amazing - when I finish work I will try and visit each of them. I adore those pretty aprons too!
Your party has proved very popular with so many participants - you must be so happy!
You a reaching out in a beautiful way to so many - well done!
Thank you so much for hosting sweet friend

Hugs
Shane x

Sylvia said...

Hi Stephanie, I have been visiting the blogs and enjoying them, there are so many talented ladies blogging.

Debby Ray said...

Hi Stephanie...just want to tell you again how much I appreciate the feature! There are so many wonderful posts to visit too! I'm off to take a peek at a few more!

Debby Ray said...

I knew I forgot something...your new header is SO very lovely!!

Melanie said...

Stephanie, I love the new blog look! So pretty! I'm going to have to bow out from the link up this week but I'll be back next week.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Sorry so late to the party but thanks for hosting. I love your new blog design too! Have a wonderful day and week!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie. I have nothing new this week so I linked up an oldie. Have a great week!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Love the new header looks so you! Fresh and clean! Thanks for the party! Will come back and visit tomorrow with these lovely posts!
Roxy xo

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting Stephanie. It is a lovely party and I'm happy to join in..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Gail Dixon said...

What a wonderful meme you've created! And already with so many talented folks participating. Wishing you all the best!

My Garden Diaries said...

Such beautiful inspiration friend!!! Hopefully I will be able to link up when my computer is done being fixed!!! Have a great week!!! Nicole xo

UTs Hobby Time said...

Thank you so much for featuring my creation this week. Love your new blog header, it's beautiful.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning sweet friend! Lots of fun and inspiration here, that is for sure! I would so like to see knights on horses....

Tammy said...

Hello! Thank you so much for hosting. You have a lovely site and we are so pleased to be linking up! Have a wonderful day. xo, Tammy

Ali said...

Hello Stephanie thanks so much for hosting again. I missed last week and will have to go back and visit the lovely blogs. So many pretty things.
Ali xx

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: fabulous proposals. Keep in touch

Judy Goddard said...

Hello Stephanie.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad you made the comment about having much to think about. I like to think that people will chew on what I write. God bless you today and always. I know he will!

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

Thank you for another delightfully creative link party dear Stephanie! So happy to join in:). Much love!

Huckleberry stitches said...

Lots of great links! I have had to come back several times to visit most of the blogs! Very inspiring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...