Friday, January 02, 2015

The New Roses Of Inspiration Linky Party

Happy day to you, friends!
We are now in the new year of 2015 - exciting, isn't it!
This year I will celebrate three happy years of blogging.
Thanks to you sweeties, my blogging journey has been and continues to be lovely.

I remember when I first started blogging I joined many linky parties
which is where I met some of the sweetest blogging ladies 
who soon become dear friends.
I have always enjoyed the process of a linky party and the pleasure of meeting new people.
I have also always wanted to host my own linky party on my own blog
{I just haven't been "brave" enough}
so I decided I would take the leap this year and open up my blog to you, friends.


I am so inspired by the women I meet through blogging.
Each one of you is talented and gifted in your own unique and wonderful way.
Some of you create handmade items that are made with love and care,
there are those of you who can create a masterpiece recipe out of every day food items,
many of you can express yourself with beautiful words that flow from your heart,
and then there are those of you that can capture the moment with one single click of your camera
and the image you just claimed leaves me breathless with its beauty.

There is so much creativity, love, beauty, and inspiration found in the blogging community
and I would be honored to have you share it on my blog through weekly link-up parties.
I know without a shadow of a doubt that friendships will be formed,
encouragement will be found, and inspiration will be pursued through Roses of Inspiration.

Won't you join me, dear friends?
Oh, how I would love to have you link up a post - or two - or three - on my blog.
I will be hosting a linky party every Tuesday of the week.
My blog, like my home, is open to you and your lovely posts.

You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting
recipes
encouragement
Scripture
devotionals
photography
healthy living
gardening
home living
sewing
crochet/knitting
fashion
tea time
home decor
etc

I will visit each one of you that links up
and I will also feature many posts on my blog each week - 
maybe the feature will be you and your delightful blog :)

And one more thing - a very exciting thing. . . 
there will also be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random
so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * *

Here is the "official" blog button that you can take and share on your blog.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your side bar.
The more the merrier at a linky party :)

The Enchanting Rose

Roses of Inspiration will officially start 
this Tuesday, January 6th.

So my friends, may I warmly welcome you to
Roses of Inspiration.
A blog party where inspiration is the focal point
for anyone and everyone.

I hope to see you on Tuesday.
Love and hugs to you!

* * * Please spread the word * * *

48 comments:

Libby {Simplicity and Domesticity} said...

Stephanie~ This sounds lovely and so much fun! I'm looking forward to it- a big thank you to you for taking the plunge and hosting it! I will most definitely be sharing this :) Blessings to you today!!

Mary said...

I am so excited to hear this great news. Roses of Inspiration will be a great party and I look forward to joining in when I can..

Julie Corbisiero said...

Wow Stephanie, how exciting! I can't wait and I know it will be fun. I wish you a lot of success with it and what a great way to start the new year. Have a wonderful Friday afternoon and weekend. See you on Tuesday sweet friend!
Hugs, Julie

kitty said...

Well, what wonderful news and a great way to start the new year, my sweet friend! I'll be there to join in on the fun. Best of luck with this new venture!! Love and hugs sent to you.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Great, I'll join. ~ Abby

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Dear Stephanie,
I put your button on my blog. Ummm, I have a question. I have never known what putting a linky button on my sidebar does. What does it do?
Puzzled in Maryland

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds like fun, wishing you every success with your party.

Vicky Hunt said...

How fun and exciting Stephanie! I will do my best to link up most weeks. I'll put your button on my side bar too! Good luck with this new endeavor! Hope your 2015 is going well so far! Happy Friday.

Hugs, Vicky

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

How exciting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Can't wait!!

Sylvia said...

Great idea and good for you Stephanie. I will join in the fun!

Scrappy quilter said...

I will join in the fun too.

living from glory to glory said...

So excited about being a part of your party! I think it will be a big hit! So let's get this party started for 2015!
I have placed the information on my top page to get the word out! Will see you on Tuesday!
Love, Roxy

Debbie Harris said...

How exciting and fun this will be!
Now I just need to learn how these linky parties work, hmmm. You have always done the job for me when I have linked up JES. :-)
This will be good for me my dear, and you know that. Lol
You have such a beautiful way of making your blog and blogging wonderful.
Live you, Mom

Debbie Harris said...

Sorry about the spelling errors.
Live you, ooh brother!!

Mrs R said...

Happy New Year, dear Stephanie! I will circle the date and definitely join you for your sweet linky party!

Simply Linda said...

Count me in..I might not be able to do this every week, with school starting and all..but I surely can try. Blessings

Feral Turtle said...

Way to take the plunge. I am looking forward to it!

Mari said...

This is quite fun Stephanie... thank you for inviting us to join :0) mari

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah sounds like a blessing too Stephanie .. but wow .. dont post regularly - erratically one might say but will try and join up sometimes .. even if day late :D
I am going to put it on my sidebar to remind me :D otherwise the grey matter wont work :D
love Shaz.xx

Wanda said...

Great idea, but like your mom...not sure how your linky works. On our Creative Tuesday, we sign our name and copy our URL. Maybe you can tell me how it works. This Tues. I will be doing Creative Tues. But will join you on a different tuesday.

Bethany Carson said...

Sounds like a fun link-up! Blessings to you!

Maryann said...

This sounds like a great way to meet other bloggers Stephanie. Looking forward to it

Little Vintage Cottage said...

Oh, I love linky parties! I'm so glad you've decided to have one too! I can't wait to link up.

Tania

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, this sounds wonderful, Stephanie! Linky parties are so much fun! I'm sure there will be so many lovely and inspiring bloggers joining in! I am looking forward to being inspired and learning new things! Hugs xo Karen

My Garden Diaries said...

Oh Stephanie!!! This is just too awesome! I can not wait to link up!!!! This is such a great idea!!! Thank you so much for creating this.....and a very blessed and happy new year to you and your family!!! Nicole xoxo

Birgitta said...

Sounds like fun!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Stephanie....oh the fun that comes from making connections! With my crazy schedule restarting on Monday and my poetry group obligations, I will pass on this, but OH THE FUN, indeed! Enjoy yourself sweet friends! Anita

Marci Smith said...

What a wonderful idea and I'm so looking forward to it. :). You always make my heart smile and I know I will meet some new fantastic ladies through your parties. Thank you, sweet lady. <3

Robyn said...

How exciting, Stephanie! You can be sure that I will be on your doorstep every Tuesday with a recipe or two in hand to share. Adding you to my party list now! You will be the hostess with the moistest, my friend! I'll be sure to mention it in my Tuesday Tidbits as well:)
Happy New Year to you and yours! I'm so far behind in my visits I'm afraid I'll never catch up, lol, but I know you understand.
Can't wait to see what the new year brings to us all!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sounds like a fun endeavor! I'd be happy to join in when I can. Happy New Year!

Conniecrafter said...

Neat idea Stephanie, I was able to get the picture on my blog but when trying to link it to yours there is a problem, I wonder if anyone else is encountering this or it's just something I may be doing wrong.

Denise said...

I'll be happy to participate.Your button is on My blog to remind Myself.Happy New Year to You too Dear Stephanie-Blessings and Hugs-Denise

Huckleberry stitches said...

It's on my blog and sounds fun!

Tori Leslie said...

Ohh, it sounds fun!! Can't wait!

Abiola Olaleye said...

Great leap, dear friend. I just added it to my side bar...a first for me too!

Took me some time to figure it out but, it's sitting pretty on my blog now. Looking forward to Tuesday already, hoping to meet some more beautiful friends this year.

Hugs,

Deborah Montgomery said...

Sounds like a wonderful party, and with such a sweet and encouraging hostess, I'm sure it will be a super success!

Nina said...

Such a great initiative, Stephanie! I love the name - scent of delightful sharing and fellowship, embracing the creativity ... I will be joining for sure :)

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

You are the perfect hostess for a linky party - great idea, Stephanie! I am so so far behind in blogging but I will try to get a link worth post together for the party. I think you will be very successful!

Carol Z said...

This sounds wonderful. What a fun way to visit and meet terrific bloggers. You are the perfect hostess and I will be stopping by.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Well how fun is that! I love a link party and although I haven't entered many this last year, they are a great place for inspiration and to meet new bloggers with wonderful talent! Looking forward to it!

Chel @ Sweetbriar Dreams said...

You will be a brilliant hostess Stephanie, and I will enjoy linking up each Tuesday xx The blog button is going on my blog right now xx

Melanie said...

What a nice idea! I would love to join the party! I'll be linking up with you.

Loretta said...

Hmmm...what exactly IS a linky party? Help. Please explain. Thanks!
Maybe email me if you have time: lorettahouben@gmail.com

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

How exciting! I'm in!!!But I warn you, I'm terrible at remembering to link up.. I use all my brain cells on my blog post but I promise to try and remember for you! LOL!
Happy New Year Stephanie! I look forward to getting to know you better this year :)

Kelly_Deal said...

Happy New Year Stephanie! I'll be linking up!

Jann Olson said...

I am so excited for this Stephanie! How did you know that I bought roses today? lol! I will do my post tomorrow and hop on over.
hugs,
Jann
p.s.
Adding it to my sidebar.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Happy New Year to you too dear Stephanie!
I always love to read your inspiring posts.
I'm looking forward to linking up and being part of your "Roses of Inspiration "!
Wishing you life's richest blessings in 2015.
Hugs
Shane x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...