Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #5

Welcome, sweet friends, to another Roses of Inspiration linkup!
I greatly appreciate each one of you
and I am very thankful for your beautiful and inspiring posts.


Let's begin with the lovely features :)

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
{You made it very hard to choose because all of your posts were fabulous!}
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose


The most viewed link from last weeks party was 


shared this pretty button covered pillow made from a sweater.


showed us how to make this darling heart table topper-
wouldn't one heart make a cute potholder?


shared these adorable Peter Pan Kisses.
I am amazed at Cecilia's creativity :)


encouraged us with the written Word of God
and shared a delicious chocolate cookie truffle recipe.


inspired us with this darling candy heart garland.


gave an excellent tutorial on how to make this sweet heart wreath.
It's simple AND pretty - my favorite combination.


showed us her pretty Valentine's Day wrapping.
I love the doilies and roses.


Valentine's Day is just around the corner
so I hope these pretty and festive posts have inspired you
as much as they have inspired me :)

* * * * * * * * * *
If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.
*** Please do not linkup posts you have already shared at Roses of Inspiration ***

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar to let others know about
Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose


Have fun, my friends!
I am very excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!


* * * * * * * * * *

Don't miss out on the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange!
Click on the link below for the complete details.
Tea Cup and Mug Exchange #6



34 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

JES said...

I look forward to doing some visiting today :) Thank you for hosting!

Sylvia said...

Thanks Stephanie for hosting another fun party! I am so honored and blessed to have had all the visits and kind comments from all the sweet ladies that made my blog post most view last week. I am enjoying their great blogs and getting to know so many wonderful ladies.

Hugs, Sylvia

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Stephanie I'm amazed at the creativeness of the people you featured this week. Thanks and have a lovely day and week!

Poppy said...

Hi Stephanie, so much pretty Valentine inspiration here today! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely day!

xx
Poppy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, beautiful features this week once again. Thank you for hosting. Happy February.
Hugs

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: Fabulous photos. Beautiful creations. Keep in touch

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks so much for the fun party. There are so many wonderful blogs to visit! Enjoy your day sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning! Looks like another wonderful party with some great places to visit. Maybe I will do some visiting while I am at the airport waiting for my flight. :)
You had some lovely features from last week, great pics.
Thank you for putting on this party, Stephanie.
Have a wonderful day!
Love you ~ Mom

Kim Stevens said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Mary Hutchins said...

Hello Stephanie, so nice to be back for Roses of Inspiration! Thanks for hosting.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Stephanie. Thank you for Roses of Inspiration today. Beautiful features (always).
Joy

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

Thank you for hosting dear Stephanie - your link ups are a highlight of my week:). Hugs to you! Xx

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dearest Stephanie
You are such a blessing to us all.
Since you arrived in blogland, we have all been captivated by your charming blog.
Your boundless energy and sense of fun is catching, it's always a pleasure to visit you here!
Thank you for hosting your 'Roses if Inspiration' party.
hugs and blessings
Shane

magnoliasntea said...

Lovely party, Stephanie! Thank you!

Robyn said...

I just love your new party, Stephanie. Roses of Inspiration is the perfect name because each entry is unique and lovely in it's own way. Hope you're having a great day, sweet friend!

Sola Scriptura said...

You have such creative blog friends!

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for the party my dear Stephanie!
Have a lovely week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kelly_Deal said...

Such beautiful inspiration as always Stephanie!

peabea said...

Enjoyed some of the links you featured and links. How fun to see what others are doing/sharing. Thank you for hosting and for visiting me. :)

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

My Garden Diaries said...

How Fun!!!! Thank you for the feature friend!!! This put a huge smile on my face! Thanks for hosting Stephanie!!! Nicole xoxo

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Love your blog! I will enjoy following it, and thank you for the party! Jo

My cozy ✄ little space said...

Lovely post as always

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Stephanie well done on the success of the linky party and also on the great posts by those featured, so diverse!

God bless your day, Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Stephanie! What a lovely party this...It's so nice to meet you! I read and totally loved your "A true love story" post. How dreamy, and your wedding photo is just beautiful! You have such a delightful blog and I know I'll enjoy visiting again and again! xo

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Stephanie! What a lovely party this...It's so nice to meet you! I read and totally loved your "A true love story" post. How dreamy, and your wedding photo is just beautiful! You have such a delightful blog and I know I'll enjoy visiting again and again! xo

Debbie said...

hi stephanie, today's sharing is a blast from the past, but one of my more creative projects/re-do's!! look like another great group today!!!!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

So sorry for showing up so late: it's abusy week, but I'm happy to spend some off time wandering through the links!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie, Thanks so much for featuring my Peter Pan Kisses! Have a lovely week, Cecilia

Jann Olson said...

Sweet features Stephanie! Love Kitty's pillow. I featured it on my fb page. And Cecilia's thimble bouquets are so cute!
hugs,
Jann

SarahGeorge said...

It's a pleasure joining you Stephanie :). Thank you so much for the surprise. Will let you know once it reaches :)

kitty said...

Hi sweet friend,
Thank you so much for your prayers as I traveled. I am home now and wanted to visit last week's party. Thank you so much for honoring me by featuring my pillow! That was such a surprise. Your party is such a success and you are a wonderful hostess. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...