Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #7

Good morning, dearies,
and welcome to another Roses of Inspiration linkup!
I can't thank you enough for your sweet participation-
the posts you share are not only inspiring,
they are also incredibly wonderful and beautiful!


Let's get the fun rolling by starting with our features from last week.
Of course it's always difficult to choose only a few
because all of you are so talented and delightful.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose



The most viewed link was The Blessed Hearth
and her "Ten Ways to Make Life Lovely" post.


. . . { Sewing Inspiration } . . .

shared these lovely needle cases that she made with scrap fabric.


. . . { DIY Inspiration } . . .

shared her beautiful hearts made from branches.


showed us how to make a note book with a "Little Golden Book."


. . . { Just Plain Sweet Inspiration } . . .

I fell in love with Miss Maggie Rabbit


. . . { Color Inspiration } . . .

showed us her mid Winter mantel with a pop of red.


shared a beautiful post with all kinds of happy colors.


. . . { Tea Time Inspiation } . . .

put together a lovely tea time.


. . . { Heartwarming Inspiration } . . .

Last but definitely not least is the heart touching post from
This sweet lady shares her quilting passion with others
by sending quilts to children around the word-
now that is an inspiration!


If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about the fun party.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

47 comments:

Liz Hockamier said...

Good Morning Stephanie!
I hope you have a lovely day. :)
Thank you for hosting!
~Liz

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sylvia said...

Thanks again for hosting, hope you have a warm and blessed day, my friend!
Hugs, Sylvia

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Debbie said...

awesome choice for this week!! there are a few i missed but that rabbit was one of my favorites as well!!!

thanks for the party!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good morning sweet lady! There are so many talented ladies to visit this morning! Love the features...I missed a couple of them so now I can go visit them too! Thanks for the party! Hugs, Diane

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Faye Henry said...

Hello dear Stephanie.. Thanks for everything you do.. Appreciate you... God bless...xo

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

Dear Stephanie...you are such a blessing and you leave smiles and sunshine wherever you go! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration you share and of course these delightful link parties! Hugs to you special friend!! Love, Kelly-Anne

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party Stephanie. Enjoy your week!
Julie

kitty said...

I love checking out the wonderful features each week, my friend. I can't wait for you to see what my dear son made for me me. Thank you for hosting your inspirational party. Love and hugs!

Dee said...

Hi Stephanie! I've been wanting to participate for the longest time and now, I finally did. This is the first time I've ever linked up with anyone before so I think I did everything right... here's hoping. Have a wonderful day... :)

JES said...

I enjoyed many of the features you shared here last week too! :) Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

Robyn said...

Love your parties, Stephanie. So many new blogs and talented people to discover!
Hope you're keeping warm! Love and hugs to you, sweet friend. xoxo

Cranberry Morning said...

What great features today, Stephanie! I wish I had something to share at the linky party. When I finally get the hooded baby sweater finished...........

Alex said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for the encouragement and for hostessing the Party! I cracked it!( It is no harder than the normal rocket science!!): My first ever Linky Party attendance.
Now I am really relishing visiting with the wonderfully talented bloggers on display here.
((Hugs)) to say thanks!

Ruth W said...

Thanks so much Stephanie for the feature! So sweet! Love ALL your choices, as usual! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Ruth

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Dear Stephanie.
Thank you for hosting another Roses of Inspiration link up party and thank you for the feature. It is an honor to be among such wonderful bloggers and the talents they share.

Blessings for the day.
Hugs,CM

Feral Turtle said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Hearts Everywhere post. Have a wonderful week my friend!

Poppy said...

Such sweet prettiness to add some warmth and colour to the white world outside!

Thanks for hosting, Stephanie!

Wishing you a lovely week!

Hugs,
Poppy

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: I love roses. Great creations. Very inspiring. Keep in touch

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wonderful features. Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 7. Love joining in.
Joy

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

What lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie. I hope you have a fabulous week.

Nina said...

Hi Stephanie,
Beautiful features ~ those needle cases are lovely, inspires me to take my sewing machine right away and start being creative!
Thank you for hosting this great fellowship,
Blessings to your week,
Hugs Nina

The French Hutch said...

Lovely features, lovely blog! Thanks for hosting.

Mrs. Smith said...

Hi Stephanie!! I'm enjoying your blog party and all the features from last week! So much creativity! Hope you are having a cozy afternoon on this winter's day! Hugs to you, sweet friend!!

Sheryl S. said...

So pleased to have discovered your beautiful and inspiring blog last month. Thank you for organising the linky party.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Always a fun party and I don't know how you chose from so many fabulous links last week! Thank you for hosting!

Ali said...

Thanks for hosting again Stephanie. I thought I would share my afternoon tea.
Ali xx

Jann Olson said...

Lovely features! I see a few that I missed. Will need to visit! Thanks for the fun party my friend!
hugs,
Jann

Debby Ray said...

Hi Stephanie! Wow...some really lovely features here! I have missed your sweet posts...still trying to get caught up with everybody. Thank you, as always for hosting!

angie said...

dear stephanie, thank you for hosting!!! some lovely features here!!! i love your pictures!!! have a nice evening!!! love greetings from angie of germany

Anne's Attic - Design said...

What a great party! Thanx so much! Jo

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Hope you have a great week.
Denise

Merlesworld said...

Blue bottles beautiful.
Merle...........

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic party, Stephanie!
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Thank you for featuring me this week. I'm so glad to have discovered this party, and have enjoyed visiting many of the blogs. Thanks for hosting. Betty

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting your lovely party. I'm so happy to be able to share it with you..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Vicky Hunt said...

I was excitd to get to link up today Stephanie! I hope you have a lovely evening and thanks so much for hosting. :)

Blessings, Vicky

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Stephanie, Such lovely features! Thanks for hosting! Blessings,Cecilia

Kira Krutulis said...

Stephanie, I'm so glad you hold this linkup every week! I've been progressively more terrible at my blogging networking since my last semester of university started, but Tuesdays, whether I get around to adding a link or not, are always so delightful here! :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOod morning dear ones. So lovely to see familiar blogs here, to remember the fun of being in such a community! Much love to all of you! Anita

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm having so much fun, I've linked another post! Thanks sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

Maggie Ann said...

How delightful everything looks! I want to visit them all. You've made the world more cheerful tonight for me, and I thank you! hugs, Maggie

Kelly Deal said...

You featured so many beautiful things! Taking a look at all of the linkups tomorrow!

Tassell, Tea pot, and life down under said...

Thank you dear Stephanie for this fabulous link up
I am so glad I was able to join you.
Lots of inspiration and pretty things.

Enjoy your week.

Hugs,
Aida

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Stephanie - I am late for the party - story of my life lately :), but I wanted to thank you, once again, for hosting! I love visiting and enjoying all the entries. Hugs xo Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...