Friday, March 27, 2015

Beautiful Gifts From The Tea Cup And Mug Exchange

Each cup of tea represents 
an imaginery voyage.
- Catherine Douzel -

Today is the big link-up for the 6th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange.
You can visit the link-up by clicking here.
There were 77 women that joined from all over the world
and several of them do not have blogs.
I will be sharing their photos of the pretties that they received on the linkup post 
and I decided I should write a separate post with the lovelies that I got
so that the link-up post isn't too picture heavy :)

I had the privilge of sending the lovely Shane a tea cup.
Roses, Lace and Brocante.

I also have the pleasure of sending a mug to Carol.
Buttercup Counts Her Blessings

Pictured below in the collage are the items I sent to the lovely ladies. . .


I participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange
and to begin with I received a tea cup from Heather
who blogs over at Blue Jeans and Teacups.
I don't know where to begin with the incredible package Heather put together for me.
My husband, son, and I were in awe of her kindness and generosity.
The lovely parcel arrived and here is what awaited me when I opened the box up. . .


Everything was wrapped with love and care.


A clotted cream recipe to go along with the blueberry scones - yum!


I love the rose ribbon :)


And some chocolate for my sweet tooth :)


Now let me show you what is inside the pretty wrapping. . .


Let's start with the items that make for a perfect tea time.


Heather blessed me with fresh honey and a darling silver spoon.


Wonderful tea and delicious scones.


And she gave me this adorable tea towel that has a cat holding a hymn book.
She knows I love hymns :)
I have the towel hanging from a shelf in my craft room 
and every time I see it I think of her.


The tea cup. . .oh my.
It was love at first sight when I unwrapped this beauty.
Even my husband commented on how elegant it is.


The scalloped edges are so unique and pink is a favorite color of mine.
Heather shared with me that this tea cup is from England 
and a gentleman brought it back to the USA to sell in his antique shop.
The tea cup belonged to Heather and she chose to bless me with it.
I had tears in my eyes when I read this - what sweet love!


She also sent along this gorgeous rose plate which I LOVE!



And on top of that Heather spoiled me with everything I need to enjoy a relaxing evening:
inspirational reading, soap and candles, cozy socks, and a romantic movie.
Thank you, my sweet friend, for going above and beyond - I am indeed blessed!



How to start?
I should get coffee.
Coffee would help me think.
Maybe I should write something first,
then reward myself with coffee.


Now onto my lovely new mug from the beautiful and kind Joy
who blogs over at Joy in the Journey..
Joy is a precious young lady and it was an honor to receive a package from her.
She has a heart of gold and the gift of giving.
When I went to the Post Office there was a pink slip in my box
which meant there was a package waiting for me - oh goodie!
When I picked up my box it had the most delicious aroma. . .coffee!
My mouth was watering at the scent and I couldn't wait to get home and open my parcel.
Here is the lovely sight that greeted my eyes when I opened up the box. . .



When I took the lid off the sweet round box
there was a fun arrow waiting for me - my son loves the arrow :)


The deeper I went the more loveliness I found.


Joy must have "studied" up on me
because she sent me this beautiful metal rose and butterfly stand.
Y'all know I love roses :)


And how did she know I adore birds?!
Birds remind me of my precious Grandma Betty 
and they have become very special to me.
I have this plaque hanging in my craft room above my Grandma's photo.


Tasty sea salt caramels for my sweet tooth.


I was gifted with a dainty and feminine white mug
and it was filled with more delicious chocolate!
My dear Joy, how I love sweets :)


I brewed myself a mug of coffee right away.
And speaking of coffee. . .the coffee beans are roasted by Joy's father.
May I just say this his coffee is the BEST coffee I have had in a long while.


Dearest Joy, thank you from the bottom of my heart
for the beautiful items - you are a gem!


Once again, the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange was a delight!
I hope you're able to join the next one, dear friends.
You can read more about them by clicking here
and please visit the link-up to see what the other ladies received.
Simply click on the link below:

Hugs and blessing to all of you!

16 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my, what lovely and thoughtful gifts, my friend! I am always amazed at the creativity that goes into these lovely exchanges that you've put together. You certainly deserve those beautiful packages.

Linda Walker said...

Stephanie, your packages are wonderful!!! Your teacup and mug are so pretty! I agree with Kitty. Each package revealed is lovely and unique in its own right. Looking forward to visiting them all! I'll be linking up a little later today! Enjoy your new treasures!
Xo
Linda

mamasmercantile said...

Both exchange packages were a real delight, such thoughtfulness in putting them together, stunning.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Such wonderful exchanges Stephanie! Both the packages you received are fabulous. This was such a fun swap. Can't wait until the next one. Now I'm off to visit. :)

Carol Z said...

Lovely. So enjoying looking at all the sweet goodies. Of course the best part are the friendships we make. Hugs, my friend!

Debbie Harris said...

WOW WOW WOW! I can see why you wanted to do a post of your own on all the treasures you received, they are ALL amazing! The Lord blessed your sweet heart Stephanie, through these precious ladies.
I can see why hubby and son were as excited as you were when you opened up the package from Heather, so many little joys.
Then that lovely round box is just precious from Joy.
Enjoy your blessings!
Thank you again for the love that you put into these exchanges.

Have a blessed day, Mom

Home Meadows said...

What fun gifts you received for the exchange. Looks like you were equally blessed with both the tea cup and coffee mug exchange. I'll have to do this next time, it looks like a lot of fun. Have a great day, Heather

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh how wonderful! I sure am enjoying the bliss of reading up on this swap - what joy and fun for those who signed up. It's awesome.

Love your treasures, they're so perfect for you! Blessings to you!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Wonderful packages! The coffee and chocolate covered caramels really caught my attention. :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh my goodness, Heather and Joy have definitely spoiled you with their generous heartfelt gifts! Something for the heart, something for the soul and something for a sweet tooth, too! Oh, you must have been thrilled! hugs xx

Margie said...

What amazing packages! You definitely deserve to be spoiled after all your hard work coordinating this exchange over the past couple of months.

I also love the beautiful teacup's unique scalloped edges. The white mug is adorable and reminds me of a giant white teacup. Hee!

mari said...

Oh my goodness Stephanie...they were all so beautiful! What a terrific ministry you have created here dear lady :0) mari

Debby Ray said...

After seeing all of the fantastic things you received from these two, it is very evident how much you are loved, sweet Stephanie! So much thought and preparation went into both of these packages. How this must have blessed your heart :)

Sandra said...

Oh Stephanie, you received so many beautiful things in both packages! How creative, generous and thoughtful each of the ladies were in choosing and wrapping your packages. I know you'll enjoy each and every item. What a blessing to you!

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, dearest Stephanie! What darling packages you received! I'm so very glad you were showered in these thoughtful, loving gifts - you are such a sweet blessing!
And I just have to say how much I adore your new header....it is just perfect! The Enchanting Rose is on of the most precious blogs I have come across yet!
Hugs to you on this beautiful Sunday morning!
Kelly-Anne

Sarah A. said...

Somehow I missed out on this post and found it tonight while catching up on all the links from the teacup reveal. I had so much fun discovering what treasures you had received! :) Wonderful sweet packages, both of them; just perfect for you and filled to the brim with generous gifts. What a blessing! You have the gift of writing and sharing so that it feels as though one was right there beside you watching the gifts being opened and enjoyed. Love to you, dear friend! Thanks again for hosting such special times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...