Friday, March 27, 2015

Tea Cup And Mug Exchange #6 Reveal And Linkup

Happy Friday, friends!
As many of you know I have hosted a Tea Cup and Mug Exchange
for almost two years now.
This exchange typically takes place twice a year 
and it has grown in number with each one.
This past exchange was a real joy and there were 77 women that participated.
Women from the US, England, Italy, New Zealand, Australia,
South Africa, and Canada joined in on the fun - it was a real treat.
I am very thankful for each lady that participated.
It is my desire for everyone to have fun, be blessed, and make new friends.

After all of us have sent out and received a pretty tea cup or mug
we then have the joy of sharing our new goodies with everyone.
Several of the women that joined do not have blogs 
so I have added their photos to this blog post.
For the women that do have blogs 
you will link up your blog post at the end of this post.

Grab a cup of tea or coffee and maybe something sweet to eat *smiles*
and enjoy the photos and please visit the blogs that link up - you won't be disappointed.
You can see what I was blessed with by clicking on the link below:


Now let's have some fun!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To Angela - From Belle



To Ellie - From Olivia



To MaryJo - From Susan


To Sarah - From Alice



To Deanna - From Dana


To Patti - From Bonnie


To Betty - From Ellie


To Jen - From Lynn


To Lynn - From Margaret
{ Lynn participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange }


To Lynn - From Grace


To Sherry - From Maureen
{ Sherry participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange }


To Sherry - From Libby


To Christy - From Dodi


To Dodi - From Betty
{ Dodi participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange }


To Dodi - From Heather


To Maureen - From Pat


To Sarah - From Sherry


To Susan - From Mikki


To Jo Anne - From RoseMary


I believe RoseMary made the table runner - isn't is pretty!


To Dana - From Linda



To Sam - From Terry



To Salinn - From Sherry


To Adria - From Terry


To Olivia - From Salinn


To Mary - From Claudia
{ Claudia is from Germany and as you can see everything is written in German :) }


To Diane - From Nikki
{ Diane participated in both the tea cup and mug exchange }


To Diane - From Claudia


To Alice - From Laurel
{ Alice participated in both tea cup and mug exchange }



To Alice - From Rae




A HUGE thank you to all of you ladies 
for participating in the 6th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange.

If you have never joined in on the fun and would like to than click on the link below
to find out more about these sweet and delightful exchanges.

Whether you are new or a returning participant
I hope to see you at the next exchange :)

I would encourage you to drop by during the next few days 
as women continue to link up their new pretties over the weekend.

Love and hugs!

34 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my ❤️ for planning, coordinating, and following through on these fun exchanges, sweet friend. It's a joy and blessing to participate. We are blessed by giving and receiving, and you, my dear, are the best hostess. Love and hugs to you!

Mary Burris said...

I didnt write up a post, nor did I take a pretty picture, but I just wanted to say thank you again to Myra for the fantastic mug and plate. And thank you to Stephanie for hosting this fun exchange!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thank you Stephanie! Oh my, such eye candy in these photos. Wonderful to be able to see them all. Now I need a fresh cup of tea to start visiting the links.

I sent to Sara, who doesn't have a blog, but don't see that she sent you a photo. I included it in my linked post.

Thanks again for such a wonderful & fun swap!

Debbie Harris said...

Another wonderful exchange Dear Stephanie!
I will have a cup of tea in my new gorgeous tea-cup but will have to skip the sweets :( and enjoy visiting all these beautiful blogs to see there treasures.
Those ladies that do not have a blog received some lovely gifts! Salinn's is quite unique and Maureen's tea-cup with that dainty pedestal is elegant, and the black and white purse with tea that Dodi gave Christy is such a cute idea.
You are such a precious hostess! Thank you for all your beautiful work in making this happen for us ladies.
Have a blessed day!
Love you ~ Mom

Linda Walker said...

Stephanie,
So enjoying the teacups and mugs that everyone gifted/received! Such sweet fun! I know I have said it before, but thank you so much!
xo
Linda

Weekend-Windup said...

They all look beautiful with bright color and design in them...

Scrappy quilter said...

This looks like so much fun. What wonderful surprises to get in the mail.

Vee said...

A finer collection of tea cups and mugs I've never seen, not to mention all the goodies they came/went with!

Sola Scriptura said...

What lovely packages! Everything is just beautiful.

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos, what a lovely, heartwarming post. I love tea! :)

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

This is so wonderful to see - I have been grinning from ear to ear from one exchange to the other - everyone feelin' the love. Well done, ma'am - cannot be easy to orchestrate this large an exchange.

I do hope you continue, though, it is awesome to behold. God bless!

hobbyloes said...

I have seen so many beautiful tea cups on your blog, I have lovely tea cups from my mom. I never use them, but they stand in a beautiful Cabinet.
Nice blog, Stephanie.

NanaDiana said...

WOW---SOOO much prettiness all in one post!!!! Look at those cups and the exchanges everyone made. I just love that you did that, Stephanie. Even though I didn't participate I am enjoying it vicariously!
Have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Miss Val's Creations said...

The teacups are so beautiful. The goodies look delicious too!

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie, I don't participate in the link parties often, but I do love to come over here and see the link parties on your teacup exchange. A few of my favorites....the pink cup with the gold handle, the green cup with the gold handle, the Mary Englebreit note cards, the red rose doily, the peppermint herbal tea, the red tea cup and saucer.......and that black cup with the yellow rose is gorgeous.

I really enjoyed looking at all the wonderful gifts that these women exchanged. How special they are. Thanks for this delightful post, Stephanie.

love, ~Sheri

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow Stephanie, I'm so happy that you teacup and mug exchange was a success! It looks like it was a lot of fun and such pretty gifts and tea cups!

Hope you have a nice day and a weekend.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

Hugs, Julie

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Exquisite cups and mugs for exquisite ladies! blessings ~ tanna

Make A Joyfull Noise said...

WOW! That looks like a lovely idea! when will you be doing that again?

Hekyma _ said...

Beautiful !

Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
WWW.HEKYMA.COM

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Thank you soooo much for being such a wonderful hostess during this wonderful tea cup exchange! I absolutely enjoyed it and will fondly think back of it when sipping tea in my beautiful new tea cup. Thank you again for allowing me be part of this beautiful exchange! Big hugs my friend xx

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, What gorgeous and lovely gifts for your exchange this season.
Everyone received such pretty treasures.
Thank you for hosting such a fun party and blessing so many with the work you do to pull it all together.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday too.
Blessings my friend.
Hugs, CM

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am late again for this lovely tea party, but I'm home now for a WHOLE WEEK and I am planning to drink my tea while reading all week long! Oh Stephanie, how gorgeous are these cups! That pink one especially is gorgeous! I had the pleasure of "meeting" your mother and she is such a jewel. Blessings to you all! Anita

CatTales said...

Great fun to see all the gorgeous cups and goodies. I know you put a lot of thought and love into this exchange. God bless your weekend.

Margie said...

I'm in teacup heaven! How fun to see everyone's beautiful teacups and wonderful goodies. This all wouldn't have been possible with you! Thanks again, Stephanie!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dearest Stephanie

Thank you so much for hosting another of your Tea Cup Exchange parties - you're a legend!
I know the amount of work that you put into these events - the organisation required is huge.

I was totally over the moon when I opened your amazing parcel - WOW!
My home now has little pieces of 'Stephanie' throughout which remind me of what a kind generous soul you are... my sweet friend!

love and hugs
Shane

Michelle makes and bakes said...

Thanks so much for foing this I have so enjoyed making new friends xx

Debbie said...

stephanie, this is a wonderful event you are hosting. so many joyful girls and so many pretty things!!!!

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

Oh! Dearest, dearest Stephanie! Just to tell you, I could never have imagined just how much fun this sweet exchange would be! I was so blessed through it, and now I have the added delight of visiting every dear lady to see what they received - such excitement! I look forward to the next exchange with much enthusiasm!
Bless you for organising this tea cup exchange for us all to enjoy:)
Hugs and much love to you!
Kelly-Anne

Simply Linda said...

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Karren Haler said...

Hi Stephanie, I want to thank you for letting me be included in this Tea Exchange, my first. It was a fun experience an to meet the other ladies in through the Linky as well.

I will surely be signing up and cant wait to visit and meet the other bloggers.

Thank you again, Karren
Oh My Heartsie Girl ~♥~

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning!
Well... I have visited each and every lady who has linked up and I wanted to tell you what a great time of it I had! As you know, I have enjoyed each exchange and LOVED every one of them, but as I was visiting around I could feel the love, joy and excitement in these ladies posts and comments, especially the first timers, and my heart was richly blessed.
This had truly been a lovely tea-cup exchange party, Stephanie.

Sweet blessings to you my dear for all the love you have put into this special occasion.

Enjoy you day!
Love you ~ Mom

Jann Olson said...

I really need to join in next year. Love, love that teapot towel!!
hugs,
Jann

Faye Henry said...

Thank you Stephanie for a lovely exchange and for all the time you devote to your readers.. May God bless and keep you..

Libby said...

Thank you again, Stephanie, for hosting an amazing exchange. Every exchange, the teacups get more beautiful each time. I find joy in looking for teacups throughout the year, just for moments like these when I can share them with a new friend. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...