Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #16

Thank you so much, lovely friends, for participating in another Roses of Inspiration.
I thoroughly enjoy seeing the unique inspiration that you share from your blog
and I am truly honored and thrilled to have you link up.

At each party I get several women that link up from a blogging platform other than blogger
and I have noticed when I leave a comment it's not going through.
I want to apologize for this and let you know that I am working on finding out what the issue is.
Please know that if you "technically" do not hear from me that I am still visiting you.
Lord-willing, I will the problem resolved as soon as possible
since one of the joys about this party is leaving each one of you comments :)

Again, thank you for sharing with Roses of Inspiration.
Now onto the party. . .


All of you share the loveliest posts and you make it very difficult
to narrow the choices down to only a few.


Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was My Dream Cottage



. . . { All Natural Inspiration } . . .

shared a delightful post about the use of violets-
I had no idea this sweet flower could be used for so much!



. . . { Motherhood Inspiration } . . .

shared a precious post about being more than just a mom.



. . . { Recipe Inspiration } . . .

shared a delicious recipe for sweet potato hash browns.



. . . { Crochet Inspiration } . . .

showed us her colorful stool cover - it's such a "cheerful" cover :)



. . . { Spring Decor Inspiration } . . .

shared her lovely spring coffee table vignette.



. . . { Spiritual Inspiration } . . .

shared a fantastic post about the power of the Word of God.




If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!



38 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Good morning, my friend! Ooh, you always share such fabulous features. I hope you get the solution resolved on the comments. I get comments from blogging friends that are not emailed to me, but show up on my comment section. It's all very frustrating.
Thank you for hosting your sweet party. Love and hugs!

Liz Hockamier said...

Good Morning Stephanie!
Thank you for hosting. :)
Have a wonderful day!
~Liz

Debbie said...

awesome choices this week, i LOVED the dream cottage!!

i am happy to be here today, thanks for hosting this wonderful link-up!!!!

Poppy said...

Pretty features, as well as yummy, Stephanie! You are such as sweetheart for visiting and commenting on everyone's links; I hope you get that glitch in the system worked out, soon, my friend.

Thanks so much for the wonderful party!

Hugs,
Poppy

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning! Looks like another wonderful party and again thank you for allowing us to join in on the fun. :)
You shared some lovely features again.
If I know you, that comment problem will be resolved.

Love you ~ Mom

magnoliasntea said...

Stephanie, Tuesdays sure are a lot more fun with your Roses of Inspiration party to look forward to. I can't wait to get started reading the posts today. And thank you for the sweet feature. Have a wonderfully inspiring day!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie. I'm on a blog break, but I still wanted to stop by and join the party. Hope you have a lovely week!

Judy Goddard said...

Thank you, so much, Stephanie, for highlighting my blog post! I truly appreciate it! Having the opportunity to share my thoughts and know that others are affected is a gift beyond compare!

You do good work!

Judy Goddard said...

My blog being, "Christ in Me"

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, sweet friend! Looks like an awesome party...can't wait to check these out! Have a lovely Tuesday and as always, thanks for hosting! :)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful way to start the day! So many fabulous blogs to visit! Thanks! Hugs, Diane

Tamara said...

The features are so inspiring and there are so many talented ladies to visit! Have an awesome day and thank you for hosting the party, Stephanie.

Hugs and blessings,
Tamara

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Coffee Table Vingette! I am still enjoying and will for a while longer. Thank for such an inspiring party each week, I am so happy to be here!

~Trisha

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Stephanie,
Beautiful features!! Thank you for sharing and hosting.
Blessings, CM

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Stephanie. Thank you for Roses of Inspiration 16. Beautiful features.
Joy

Zivile Kcn said...

Thank you very much, for featuring my dream cottage! I was so surprised, I am in first place!

J said...

Stephanie, I am so glad you addressed the "disappearing comment" issue! I have tried to draw attention to this matter for quite some time. It happens to me on WP blogs only. When I am able to find a contact email, I notify the blogger. We discovered that comments go to spam, and that the problem can be fixed (by the owner). I wish all WP bloggers would check spam daily. I also feel very badly when someone leaves a comment for me and I cannot return the favor.

Bethany Carson said...

Happy to see the post about violets featured! They grow like weeds here (beautiful weeds that I love), and I tried making violet jelly once.

Mari said...

Good Morning Stephanie...another Tuesday to meet with the ladies and enjoy visiting each others places. I so look forward to this day :0) mari

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: fabulous recommendations. There are very beautiful and interesting blogs. Keep in touch

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such lovely features - so inspiring! Thank you for hosting, Dear Stephanie - it is always so much fun to do a little visiting and see all that creativity and love out there! Hugs xo Karen

hobbyloes said...

Thank you so much Stephanie, for featuring my crochet stool cover.
I always love reading your beautiful posts.

Kelly-Anne said...

Good evening dearest Stephanie! Just had to pop by quickly before turning out the light to wish you a very happy and blessed Tuesday!
I look forward to visiting each lovely blog this week and being inspired:)
Much love and big hugs to you!
Thank you for your sweet friendship!
Kelly-Anne
xxx

JES said...

Hi Stephanie, I have the same problem and it breaks my heart. Most of the time when I email, they find me in the spam box but it does take time to work it all out and is very frustrating when you spend the time to visit and aren't able to leave a comment. If you find any other solution, I would LOVE to hear it! I don't know if you recall, but that happened to me at Roses of Inspiration because it was Word Press and you had to fish me out :) Thank you for hosting!

Home Meadows said...

Hi Stephanie, thank you for hosting your link up party. I always enjoy visiting the various sites that share on here. I find encouragement and inspiration. Have a great day, Heather

Gina said...

Hello Dear Stephanie! I have been a way for a few months but back blogging again. So lovely to see you are continuing the linky parties! Thank you for hosting! Gina

Betty said...

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful party. Have a great week.

Vee said...

I could spend hours visiting your participants, You have some wonderful ones!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. I'ts me, always better late than never!..Happy Tuesday..Judy

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie, Thanks so much for the lovely party! Blessings, Cecilia

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thank you for your wonderful party...I do enjoy partaking in the fun. Have a blessed day!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh that cottage and those violets! I could stay there all summer long. Hello there sweet Stephanie! That food photo too is awesome; I am very hungry at the moment!!!!!!

peabea said...

Haven't shared for a bit. Was down with flu most of March and had company too. Bummer. On the comments, I have the same problem when I visit some sites. Frustrating after leaving a comment and then it doesn't go through. I try to visit lots of ones that link up but don't always make it to all of them. :)
Happy Tuesday and God Bless. :)

Mimi Mama said...

Hello Stephanie. I was very excited and flattered to hear you were featuring my Sweet Potato Hash Brown Stack out of so many beautiful and inspiring blog links. Thankyou so much! I'm off now to share the love. Thankyou for hosting again. Mimi xxx

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'm so sorry to show up that late... But better late than never?

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I missed linking up yesterday, but love visiting your party. I'm ready to move into that garden cottage. :)

Lady Linda said...

So very fun to see all the creative people who enjoy and share on your blog sweet Stephanie. I could spend ALL day reading each and every post. I need more hours in the day. Hope all is well in you world.
Hugs,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...