Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #17

Welcome, lovely friends!
It's always a blessing to have you here at Roses of Inspiration
and I am truly grateful for the time you take to link up.
I am always excited to see what you have been up to,
but before we get this party started let's take a look at a few favorites from last week.



Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was Rose Vignettes
and her lovely list of favorite items right now.



. . . { Shabby Inspiration } . . .

shared a lovely shabby heart keepsake box - her eye for detail is stunning!



. . . { Wisdom Inspiration } . . .

shared a lovely and encouraging post about being beautiful just the way God made you.



shared a wonderful post about knowing the true value of time.



. . . { Recipe Inspiration } . . .

shared a delicious and refreshing recipe for cream puffs with strawberries - yum!



. . . { Tea Inspiration } . . .

showed us her exquisite tea room.
If you did not visit Penny than I would recommend heading over to see her charming place.



. . . { Lawn Decor Inspiration } . . .

shared her beautiful and bright shabby chairs.



. . . { DIY Inspiration } . . .

showed us how to make a delightful pitcher out of fabric.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!


45 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Good morning, my sweet friend! I hope this finds you feeling much better and more like yourself. Hopefully that flu bug was chased out of your house.
Thank you for honoring me by featuring my pastry puffs! Thank you for taking the time to choose features and to host, even when you were so under the weather.
Love, hugs and blessings are sent to you.

JES said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely week :)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for taking the time to visit and leave such sweet comments!!

Hugs,
Deb

bj said...

Thanks so much for this fun party.
Glad you are feeling better. I, too, am just getting over 5 weeks of sickness...pneumonia turning to flu...sickest I've ever been in my entire life. I pray you continue to feel better ea day.

Debbie Harris said...

Good Morning! Looks like another wonderful party and you have some great features again.
There is always delightful places to visit.
Thank you Stephanie, for having this party for us all to enjoy.

Enjoy your day.
Bless you ~

Liz Hockamier said...

Good Morning Stephanie! Thank you so much for the Feature! :) I'm so flattered! :)

I've shared my manicure secrets this time....

Thank you again!
Have a great week!
~Liz

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Good Morning Stephanie, I'm glad to be able to join in today. Such great features! Wish I had one of Kitty's pastry to go with my coffee this morning, yummy. Off to do some visiting. Thanks for hosting for us!

:) xo, Pam

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, sweet friend! I hope you feeling better as each day passes! Can wait to look around at all the great link-ups...thanks so much for hosting! Blessings on your day :)

Cranberry Morning said...

Stephanie, I simply do not know how you find the time to manage a linky party. Do you ever sleep? LOL If I ever do anything creative and beautiful, I will be sure to link up. This is a lovely linky party. Now I'm going to go visit some of the bloggers who have linked up. :-)

Christine said...

Thank you so much Stephanie for all the effort and hard work you put into hosting this wonderful link up every week.
I am truly honoured and blessed that you have included my post this week in your featured posts!
Wishing you a blessed week!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Beautiful features and so many of my favorite blogs to visit today! Thanks Stephanie! Hugs, Diane

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

It's so sweet of you to include my tea room with this weeks features...thank you! hugs....and have a great week!

Cranberry Morning said...

Hi Stephanie. When I read that I could link up inspiration, I decided that I would link up my Sunday inspiration post. I put your lovely 'Roses of Inspiration' button on my sidebar. Now back to visiting the blogs. Have a wonderful day.

magnoliasntea said...

What a lively and lovely party today!
Thank you for hostessing.
Have a great day!

Poppy said...

Good morning, sweet Stephanie,

Thanks so much for featuring My Shabby Chic Chair Affair! What a wonderful surprise!

Love your new header - very pretty!

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Hugs,
Poppy

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks, Stephanie for hosting another lovely and inspirational party!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Stephanie, what wonderful features this week. Thank you for hosting and all you do to prepare for this day.
Blessings, CM

Gentle Joy said...

Stephanie, I always love visiting your blog party... and I so appreciate the work you do to host this each week. Thank you. I hope you have a lovely week. :)

Gentle Joy said...

Stephanie, I always love visiting your blog party... and I so appreciate the work you do to host this each week. Thank you. I hope you have a lovely week. :)

Trisha said...

So many lovely features! I think I am going to have to try to make those delicious strawberry cream puffs. Thanks for hosting and letting me join in!

~Trisha

cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for the party and for hosting again. Great features! Have a blessed day!

Linda said...

Hello Stephanie,

Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. I am not part of any linky party, I found your blog from the link on your photo through your mother's blog. Your mother and I follow each other and I love her blog, and she is such a lovely person. I love the design you did on her blog, and your blog here is equally beautiful.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Stephanie. Thank you for Roses of Inspiration 17. Lovely features. Have a great week.
Joy

donna said...

So many beautiful things here.
Hope you are feeling better my dear.
Hugs
donna

Debbie said...

ooooo, i have no idea how you pick peeps to feature. everyone is AMAZING!!!

thanks for hosting, i am always so happy to participate!!!

Denise said...

Such beauty every where. I love and miss you.

Tamara said...

Dear Stephanie,
What a wonderful gathering of lovely posts. Again! Your link-up is so special and enjoyable to visit. Thank you so much for featuring my Shabby Heart. I was so surprised. <3 It truly is an honor and a blessing. Your dedication and caring support of other bloggers is so encouraging and appreciated<3.Thank you! I hope everyone in your family is back to 100%. Have a beautiful week, my friend.

Hugs,
Tamara <3

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hello, sweet girl, Thank you for hosting - I always have such fun visiting the beautiful entries! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs xo Karen

Robyn said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks so much for the party - always a pleasure to see so much inspiration every Tuesday.
I hope you're enjoying some nice Spring weather and feeling back to yourself, sweet friend.
Talk soon. Lots of love to you!

faith76 said...

So many lovely blogs to read. Thank you for hosting the Linky party, Leah xxxxxx

Jazzmin said...

Stephanie, I hope you are having a blessed day, dear friend!! I am so excited to finally have linked up to your party and am thankful to you for creating it. What a wonderful source of beauty and inspiration for all who join and read these lovely posts. I am off to go visit some of the lovely ladies' blogs/posts :)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Love and hugs to you♥♥
~Jazzmin

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. I'm always happy to join in..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Kim said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party, Stephanie. I am off to make a cup of tea and delightfully wander through some of these lovely blogs.

Gina said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for hosting this linky party. I thoroughly enjoy visiting as many blogs as I can. I am always amazed at Penny's Vintage home!

Jann Olson said...

I love the features Stephanie! Happy to be joining the party this week!
hugs,
Jann

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THAT TEA ROOM!!!!!!! My husband would never go for it...our enclosed deck would be the perfect place for this but he fears it would become an "antique shop"setting....but I'll enjoy it as it is. But those pink shutter ornaments and little cups all around are wonderful! Happy day dearest Stephanie! Anita

Sylvia said...

Good morning Stephanie, hope you are feeling better and that 'ole' bug has left you and your family.
Thanks for hosting!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Good morning Stephanie. Lovely features. I am happy t Thanks for hosting. Enjoy the rest of this week. xo

Beverly Kirk said...

I want to visit so many of your linky sites.... I love your inspirational corner of the world. Be Blessed today!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello sweet Stephanie! Thank you for hosting!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Stephanie, look at all these lovely posts. I am off to check out a few of them. Thank you for your sweet comment today, I truly loved it. I hope you are feeling better, my dear.

love, ~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

oh, and your new Header is very nice. Love the BIG font. :~)

~Sheri

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful party. Have a great week.

Marcia said...

Good morning, sweet Stephanie. Thank you for stopping by, always a pleasure seeing your name pop up.
Love your link party, so many pretties...and the perfect title. You, Stephanie, are a rose of inspiration.
xoxo

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Stephanie,
I do hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the party and enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...