Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #18

Good morning, sweet friends!
Thank you for participating in another Roses of Inspiration.
My heart is always full of joy to have you link up your delightful posts-
I am blessed to have you here.
I look forward to seeing what you have been up to :)



Let's start with some beautiful features.
You make is SO HARD to choose only a few - all of you are an inspiration.


Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was Our Simple Homestead
and her post of 8 signs that you're a country girl.



. . . { Tablescape Inspiration } . . .

shared her delightful chef and maid table setting.
Don't you just love the vintage table cloth?!



shared a lovely spring and pretty blue tablescape.



. . . { Recipe Inspiration } . . .

shared an incredible recipe for crunch lemon muffins. . .yes, please!



. . . { Ribbon Inspiration } . . .

showed us her delightful pillow with a ribbon bouquet sewn onto the front.



. . . { Spiritual Inspiration } . . .

shared God's Word in a beautiful and encouraging manner.



shared a thought-provoking post about love.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to link up parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!


36 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Stephanie,
Beautiful features this week!! Thank you for sharing and hosting.
Have a special day.
Hugs and Blessings, CM

JES said...

Lovely features this week. Thank you for hosting :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

My goodness Stephanie! I am honored that you featured my tablescape. Thank you so much!

Joining in again this week, and off to visit some links.

Hugs, Pam

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Good morning, sweet friend! What wondeful features you've shared and I can see why it's so hard for you to choose! Thank you for hosting your lovely party and for your special visits. Love to you!

Hannah @ Shining Stars said...

Thank you so much dear Stephanie!! I visit so many blogs but yours is such a bright spot in my day … I really LOVE it :) Have a beautifully blessed day!

magnoliasntea said...

Thank you for another inspiring link party. I'm looking forward to reading them today.

Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet said...

Beautiful features! This is my first time linking up! Thanks for hosting!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm enjoying the party today. I can't go anywhere yet so this is a nice way to spend some of my morning! Sweet hugs, Diane

Debbie said...

really wonderful features this week!! thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!!!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stephanie,
Wonderful features!!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thanks for dropping by too!

hugs,
Deb

Kim said...

It is very sweet of you Stephanie to feature my bouquet of flowers pillow; thank you so much. This is the loveliest of link parties. I am looking forward to, yet again, oohing and aahing over others' lovely blogs. Have the most wonderful day!

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, Stephanie...can't wait to check out some of these wonderful posts! Thank you for hosting :)

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for the party and for hosting each week. Have a blessed day!

Trisha said...

Thanks for being such a gracious and wonderful host each week. I love being able to join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Stephanie and a very happy Tuesday to you! What fun to be joining in your lovely party this week...the posts I have added are from last year, but I feel they would still be enjoyed by others and they're also for those sweet people we are blessed to call our mothers!
Hugs and so much love to you!
Kelly-Anne

Wilma said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for hosting this party !! Happy to participate.

Many Hugs, Wilma.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks Stephanie for hosting and have a wonderful day! Julie xo

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you sweet friend for hosting this wonderful party. Hugs, Jo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for hosting Roses of Inspiration 18. Wonderful features always.
Joy

Betty said...

Thanks again for hosting the party. Glad you're feeling better.

Gina said...

Stephanie, thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! I so enjoy not only the featured blogs but as many others that I can look at. Such special women with so many talents!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Dearest Stephanie

Thank you so much for featuring my muffin recipe today - I'm over the moon!

There are always so many beautiful posts that make up the "Roses of Inspiration" party each week that I'm honoured you chose mine for the foodie one!

Thank you dear friend and s always it is a pleasure to join your party today too.
Much love
Shane x

Poppy said...

Lovely features! Thanks for the party, Stephanie! I've been busy packing and prepping the house before I go, and hope to catch up with a few of your posts, soon!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Poppy

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello sweet Stephanie, Thanks so much for the party!

Christine said...

Happy Tuesday, sweet Stephanie and another great link up party!
Thank you so much!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting and sharing these lovely features..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Thank you, Dear Stephanie for sharing and hosting! I am always so encouraged and inspired! I see I have missed some features from last week! Have a blessed day! Hugs xo Karen

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Thank you for a lovely party!
Happy Mothers Day to you xo
Hugs, Roxy

Susan said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Stephanie. So many wonderful blogs! Thanks so much for sharing and introducing!

Also, dear Stephanie, thanks for all your sweet visits. Susan

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my, that ribbon bouquet pillow! The inspiration you share is always so happy and delightful sweet one! Now to run off to work....

Sylvia said...

Thanks again for hosting. I hope you and your loved ones are doing good and feeling well again.
Hugs,Sylvia

Robyn said...

Wow, such a beautiful lineup of features today, Stephanie. Love your wonderful party each week! Hope your day is off to a great start, my friend. Love and hugs to you!

Nina said...

Thank you for this inspiring blog-party ~ a get together for all the creative souls ... I love to see the link ups this week!
Blessings to you my friend & to your family,
Nina

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stephanie, I love visiting the blogs of those in your link parties. You seem to attract the nicest people!

Mimi Mama said...

Gorgeous features this week Stephanie. Thankyou for another beautiful linkup. Mimi xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...