Monday, June 01, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #22

Good afternoon to you, my friends!
Can you believe this is the 22nd party for Roses of Inspiration?
I have been so thankful for each and every one of you
and every week I look forward to seeing what you will share.
Yes, you are indeed an inspiration!

Last week at the party I mentioned that I would be starting
Roses of Inspiration on Monday afternoons.
The reason for this is so that you beautiful people from around the world
can link up on your Tuesday. . .
many of you that live overseas are hours ahead of those who live in the USA.
I will see how this new time works for everyone and if it works out well
than I will keep the link up time set for Monday afternoons.
If it doesn't seem to work than I will simply change it back to Tuesday morning.

So for right now the party will begin on Monday afternoons
which is Mountain Standard Time for me.


One last thing. . .
as many of you know I make my rounds 
and visit all of your blogs throughout the week.
I am still having some issues with leaving comments on a few blogs.
Please know that if you have not heard from me through a comment
it's because it did not go through - I am so sorry for this!
I am hoping it works itself out soon. . .
I am visiting you 
and of course I am loving what I see :)



Let's start with some beautiful features.
All of you are such a lovely inspiration.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!

The most viewed link was Sacrificial Home Keeper
and her basic monthly cleaning schedule.



. . . { Creative Inspiration } . . .

shared this darling vintage window.



. . . { Tea Time Inspiration } . . .

invited us to join her for a lovely outdoor tea.



. . . { Patriotic Inspiration } . . .

shared a beautiful and patriotic vignette.



. . . { Crochet Inspiration } . . .

shared a wonderful tutorial on how to make a rag rug.



. . . { Home Decor Inspiration } . . .

took us on a tour of her beautiful living room.



showed us her lovely and elegant bedroom.




. . . { Pretty Planter Inspiration } . . .

shared some beautiful spring tea cup decor.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to link up parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!


42 comments:

Trisha said...

You are such an amazing weekly host! Thank you for being so welcoming to everyone and letting us share on your beautiful blog!

~Trisha

FABBY'S LIVING said...

What a lovely party, I'm so happy to be joining it! So many wonderful posts.
Thanks so much for having me as is my first time here...I think.
Have a lovely week.
FABBY

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Great features,I'm glad to be joining in.
Patti

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for picking my Cottage as one of your features last week. It is always such a treat to join your lovely party and I certainly was in good company..Hope you have a wonderful week and I'm hoping to join again this week..Happy Monday..Judy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 22. Always a pleasure to join in. Wonderful features.

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for the party and all the hard work that goes into it! Lovely features as ususal!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I so enjoy checking out the lovely features each week, my friend. I hope you're doing well, although I know you're missing your dear Grandpa Don. Thank you for having us join you each week for your Roses of Inspiration party. Love and hugs!

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you for hosting, Stephanie. I know it's a lot of work and I appreciate it. I love your choices of features. Isn't Diane's Americana display wonderful! Hope you're having a good week.

Miss Nifty Thrifty said...

Hello Stephanie! You were so very sweet to feature my rag rug this week and I am truly humbled to be in the company of such beautiful features. Thank you so much for hosting such a lovely event here on your blog especially so during such a difficult time for you. I hope that you are gaining some peace. I know this has been a hard time for you. Big hugs.......

Debbie Harris said...

Hello! It is good to be able to join up this week. :)
You had some beautiful features from last week, I must take some time and check them out. Maybe while I'm at the airport waiting I can make good use of my time and look around. :)
Your parties are always so beautiful, Stephanie.
Thank you for taking the time to put this on for us to enjoy.

Love you ~ Mom

NanaDiana said...

Always fun to come by here for a visit and find a new blog or two!!!! xo Diana

bj said...

Thanks so much for hosting this nice party...lovely features.

Debby Ray said...

Hello Stephanie! I missed sharing here last week...just couldn't get my post together...oh well. Looking forward to checking out some great link-ups here! I hope your week is starting off great, my friend! Have a good evening :)

Have a Daily said...

Hi Stephanie, Lovely features! Happy to be joining in the fun!
hugs,
Jann

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

I had forgotten that the party starts on Monday now. Thank you for hosting again. It's a fun party!!

Gail Dixon said...

I hope the new time works out for everyone. You've got some top-notch blogs linking up!! I really need to visit the monthly cleaning schedule post. That is definitely something I could use. Thank you for doing all this, Stephanie. The posts are always so creative, fun and informative.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Robyn said...

Wow, Stephanie - 22 weeks?! I can't believe how the time has flown by - that's so surprising!
It's always a pleasure to visit and see so many lovely images and creative ideas.
I hope your week is going well, sweet friend. oxox

Gentle Joy said...

Stephanie.... it is always a joy to visit your blog/your party.... thank you for your sweet and kind spirit as you host this party... I'm so glad I found you on Monday evening and didn't miss the new day and starting time. Have a wonderful week. :)

Sara D.B. said...

Hello, dear Stephanie!
I'm so happy to participate in this enchanting linkup. Also this week the links look very interesting.
Thank you for hosting and have a blessed day!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you sweet Stephanie for hosting and out let where we can share our passions. Hugs, Jo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious Stephanie! Inspiration is leaking out everywhere and I can't contain it! But I must because today is my last school meeting and I'm supposed to go to a computer tech class on Thursday. But I can do this....but I WANT to play in my garden!!!!!

You should see the tiny English teacup my husband bought me. I must take a photo of it to share with you. You'd giggle.

Peace and beauty to you today dear friend! Anita

JES said...

Thank you for hosting this sweet and creative link up. Hope you have rested up somewhat! Have a peaceful week, JES :)

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, Such wonderful features!! Always inspiring!!
Thank you for hosting and wishing you a beautiful day dear friend.
Hugs and Blessings, CM

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful party and such beautiful blogs to visit today. AND I am featured! WOW! I feel so special! Thank you very much sweet friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie! Great features this week as always. Have a lovely week.

Muchmore Creative said...

Thanks so much for featuring my vintage window! So nice of you to host such a great party. Have a great week :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

WOW! What a thrill to find I was featured on your awesome blog, Stephanie.
Thank you, I am honored, indeed! Our weather went from too hot and all the blooms leaving to cold and rainy - never know what to wear or how to plan these days!

It will be outdoor teatime weather again soon, I just know it!

God bless. Hugs. ~Michele

All4 Barbie said...

Hello from Spain: these proposals are very inspiring. Great!.We keep in touch

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Stephanie, so much fun to see all of the entries! There are some amazingly talented and creative people in blogland! Always inspiring. Hugs xo Karen

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Stephanie, and thank you again for having my post as one of your features last week. It is always my pleasure to join in..Happy Tuesday..Judy

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello dear Stephanie, thanks so much for the lovely party! Blessings, Cecilia

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello sweet Stephanie. I must say that you certainly have put a lot of love an effort into this gorgeous party. It is a labor of love and it shows.

Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely week.

Janet

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Stephanie,
Thank you for your visit a couple of weeks ago. I've waited to respond as I know it has been a difficult time for you and your family.
I joined this week's party and am grateful for the invitation to do so. I look forward to reading your blog as well as the other "Tuesday" blogs. Always so fun to learn and be inspired by others.
Thank you for hosting this amazing party.
~Nora

Melissa said...

Stephanie, thank you for hosting!

Haddock said...

Love that huge bed in the country home.

Caroline shabby hideaway said...

Dear Stephanie,
thank you so much for having my post as a feature.I feel so honored.I hope to join your party real soon again.Take care.
Hugs
Caroline

Southern Lady said...

Thank you for posting these. I have enjoyed looked at several.

Kelly Deal said...

Beautiful inspiration as usual Stephanie! Thanks for hosting!

Shania Geshna said...

Thanks for sharing your inspirational thought with us. i am glad to found your blog on Google. Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stephanie, my husband named the dish I linked, and it doesn't sound very appealing. I'm hoping you or one of your readers will help me come up with a better name for it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...