Monday, June 15, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #24

Monday blessings to you, sweet friends!
Thank you for participating in another Roses of Inspiration.
As always, it's a pleasure to have you link up your beautiful posts.
This is the third week that we have started the party on a Monday afternoon
so that those around the globe can link up on their Tuesday.
I have been wondering. . .what do you think of the new time, my friends???
Please let me know in the comments :)




Let's start with some beautiful features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!


. . . { Linens & Lace Inspiration } . . .

shared her beautiful handmade tote bag - oh, the lace!



. . . { DIY Inspiration } . . .

showed us how to make this adorable bird house wreath



. . . { Baking Inspiration } . . .

shared an incredible double chocolate donut recipe.
Yes, please! :)



shared this recipe for delicious baked apples.



. . . { Father's Day Inspiration } . . .

showed us how to make this fun and cute frame for Father's Day.
I love that the car has been traced onto the burlap with a marked rather than embroidered.



. . . { Travel Inspiration } . . .

took us on a delightful tour of Dinan.
Her pictures made me feel like I was right there 
experiencing the charm and beauty of the medieval town.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to link up parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

42 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my, I love the features, Stephanie! Aren't your friends that come to your party so very creative? Thank you so much for hosting your heart and home with us. Love you!!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

I enjoy seeing the "featured" blogs. Once again, thank you for hosting.

Trisha said...

Great features-I gotta go check them out! Thanks for the party!

~Trisha

Mildred said...

So much fun to see everyone's creativity.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

What gorgeous features! I especially love the wreath with birdhouses on it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Stephanie!!
Wonderful features!!

Hugs,
Deb

Have a Daily said...

Hi Stephanie, happy to be joining the fun my friend!
hugs,
Jann

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the party and have a wonderful week Stephanie!

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks Stephanie for another enchanting party!

Kerin said...

Looking forward to reading some of these great blog posts!
Always so much creativity here to enjoy.

Smiles :)

~K.

Alexis Rochester said...

Hi Stephanie! Any time is good for me to link up. Thanks for hosting again and hope you have a great week!

Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

So nice to party with you each week, even though I missed last week because I had a mental pause moment! Have a great day!

Vicky Hunt said...

I'm so excited to have something to link up this week...and the time to do it! Thanks for hosting such a lovely party each week Stephanie. I'm off to check out some of the links now. Have a blessed evening!

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Hi Stephanie, I like the time change. Then I'm not so far behind when I get home from work! Great features! Thanks again for the party. Have a wonderful week! Diane

living from glory to glory said...

Hi, I think the time change works great! Lovely Party and so many creative thoughts. Enjoy your week!!
PS Don't tell anyone that I ate two ice cream cones today OKAY lol
Hugs, Roxy

Melissa said...

Stephanie, thank you for hosting!

Sue said...

Hi Stephanie, this is my first link up with Rose of Inspiration I am so looking forward to meeting and making new friends, Thank you for hosting.
Blessings,
Sue

Linda Walker said...

Dear Stephanie,
What a lovely surprise to see my tote bag as one of your features this week! Thank you very much! Also thank you for hosting. This is one of my favorite parties to link up with! I hope to find time to sew up a little something for the party. If not this week, then definitely for next week!
xo
Linda

Mimi Mama said...

Dearest Stephanie, I am thrilled to have you feature my humble baked apples. Thankyou so much! Much love to you....Mimi xxx

Debby Ray said...

Oooh...so many lovely shares here! I will be back later to check them out! Thank you so much for hosting, Stephanie!

bj said...

Such beautiful features...so much talent
Thanks so much for hosting this adorable party.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for the lovely party Stephanie. There's always a lot of great inspiration here.

Robyn said...

Wow, such a creative group of people who come to your party, Stephanie. Beautiful features and lovely links to explore. I'm finally catching up on some visiting today.
Thanks so much for hosting, sweet friend. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ahhh....Linen, old towns, roses, tea, tea CAKES....it is all an inspiration. ENJOY IT! Anita

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The features are all wonderful! And I've had fun visiting some blogs this morning. Thanks for the fun party my friend. Hugs, Diane

Debbie said...

awesome choices from last week!!! and i see lot's of blogs i would like to visit this week. thanks for hosting!!!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, Oh such fabulous features. Love all the creativity each week.
Be Blessed my friend and thank you for hosting.
CM

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thanks sweet Stephanie for hosting an always wonderful party! Have a beauty of a day! Hugs, Jo

Debbie Harris said...

SIGH... I've been running to get to this party! :)
WOW! Another exciting looking party this week, Stephanie, and your choices for your featured blogs are all beautiful. There really is quite the talent out there and how sweet that everyone is willing to share their gifts with others.
I hope to do some serious visiting this week. I've missed my visits with all these lovely ladies.
Thank you as always for hosting such a sweet party.

Enjoy your day!
Love you ~ Mom

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, dear Stephanie, what a delight to visit these blogs you've shared with us. I love the hand-sewn bag, the relish-looking baked apple, and the beautiful and charming tour in a quaint French town! Oh, my...what a treat, precious friend! Thank you for hosting this week and lovely linkup! Hugs, wonderful friend!

Muchmore Creative said...

Thanks so much for featuring in my Father's Day Car! There are so many great projects. Thanks again for hosting. Have a great week :)

peabea said...

Monday is perfect, but whatever works for your schedule is fine. All the posts from people are so fun to see; all the creativeness is amazing. :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a great day.
Denise

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely features as always, Stephanie! Thanks so much for another fun party! Blessings, Cecilia

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Stephanie. Beautiful features and lots to look at this week..Happy Tuesday..Judy and I like that you are up on Monday.

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Love all the features Stephanie. Always a pleasure to visit and join your pretty party. Thanks for hosting.

Janet

Zaa said...

Looks like fun Stephanie...I quess I better get my creativity apron on ( Ha Ha)...and Ido love that little bird house wreath...This is such a lovely idea... Thanks for sharing ..Hugs

Debbie said...

i am finally getting back here, i am happy to be here. as far as time time/day change, ummmm, i had not noticed. i would have to think i do not read this in it's entirety. some bells are ringing now, i think i knew.....but honestly, if i knew, i forgot. it matters not to me, i will probably come back on tuesday and say, wow, lots of people beat me and WoW!!!! look at all these amazing things!!!!

thanks for hosting...it's a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

Anne Payne said...

I love any time you have a blog hop! I'm just glad I remembered and had time to get a post put together. There are so many lovely posts this week!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stephanie, that baked apple and several other links are calling out to me! Think I'll be cooking a lot this weekend. Have a great weekend.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Again a huge (and late) thank you for featuring my post on the medieval town of Dinan!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Again a huge (and late) thank you for featuring my post on the medieval town of Dinan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...