Monday, June 22, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #25

Welcome to another Roses of Inspiration!
It's always a joy and pleasure to have you at the party!
As always, I am very eager to see what you share
and I look forward to visiting each and every on of you.




Let's start with some beautiful features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!


. . . { Letter Writing Inspiration } . . .

shared some sweet pocket letters that she received
and also sent out to friends.
This is such a cute idea for sending out "happy mail."



. . . { DIY Jewelry Inspiration } . . .

showed us how to make these lovely spiral wire earrings.



. . . { Spiritual Inspiration } . . .

shared an incredibly touching post about life being fragile.
If you have an extra minute or two than I would encourage you to read this!



. . . { Patriotic Inspiration } . . .

showed us her stunning Patriotic porch. . .I could sit out there for hours!



invited us to her delightful patriotic tea by the sea.



. . . { Sewing Inspiration } . . .

gave a great tutorial on how to make this sweet baby rattle.



. . . { Cooking Inspiration } . . .

shared this delicious and healthy summer vegetable tagine.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
{please keep it family friendly}
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can link up as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to link up parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

32 comments:

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for the party Stephanie! I always look forward to partying with you and your sweet comments. Makes a blogger feel good.....Have a blessed day!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful features!! Thanks so much for th4e party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Alexis Rochester said...

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for hosting again, hope you have a wonderful week!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, beautiful features you share here from the talents in blogland. Thank you for hosting my friend. Happy Summer and wishing you a blessed week ahead.
Hugs, cm

Trisha said...

So many great features! It has to be so hard to pick just a few. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

~Trisha

Trisha said...

So many great features! It has to be so hard to pick just a few. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

~Trisha

Robyn said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Stephanie, such a lovely surprise this afternoon.
Your mom's post was truly inspirational and will stay in my heart. As will your Father's Day post. I feel very blessed to know two very beautiful ladies!
Hope your week is off to a good start, sweet friend.

Mildred said...

Hi Stephanie, I always enjoy the creativity and talent of these blog ladies. Hope you had a nice Monday.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Pocket letters! What a sweet and wonderful idea! We all love happy mail, don't we? -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Gentle Joy said...

Hi Stephanie... another great party.. thank you so much for hosting it. :)

Debbie said...

every time i come here, i am so inspired!!!

i am old and i keep forgetting it is monday. i have something for tomorrow and i will link in then!!

thanks stephanie, i really LOVE this party!!!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Even though I'm at the beach, I still wanted to join your party. Thank you so much for hosting, sweet friend. Love to you from Florida!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting another inspirational party! Blessings, Cecilia

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thanks for the party Stephanie! Have a blessed week! Diane

Gail Dixon said...

Even though I have nothing to contribute, I enjoy coming here and being inspired by all the creative folks who do link up with you. You've created such a wonderful community.

Anastasia Solovieva said...

Hello Stephanie, thank you so much for the feature and for this great opportunity to visit so many interesting sites and to share my own creations!
Have a great week!
Anastasia

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Thanks for hosting another wonderful party. I look forward to reading the features each Monday. It's such a great feeling to be surrounded by such positive energy and creativity from fellow bloggers.

Debbie Harris said...

I'm late again!! Sigh...
Thank you for my feature, oh my what a joy to my heart, dear Stephanie.
Your parties are always so beautiful and inspiring with tons of talent from so many special ladies.
Thank you for hosting and for allowing us to join in on the fun.

Sweet blessings to you!
Much love, mom

bj said...

Thank you so much for having this lovely party ea week. I appreciate you.
xo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh that rattle, that is SO CUTE! Such lovely inspiration indeed my friend! I am so enjoying the inspiration from your own creative hands. Enjoy this day, and I will be back with photos of my bedskirt! MUCH LOVE! Anita

Sylvia said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm so happy to be back this week, there is so many interesting blogs to read!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Loving your party today. Thank you for hosting. XX Jo

Sue said...

Thanks for hosting Stephanie, I am so enjoying visiting some sweet ladies! Thank you for mentioning my blog post from last week< you are precious! I was a little late for the party today just have been so busy! Blessings,
Sue

Kerin said...

So many good things here.
How I wished I had enough free time in the day, to visit each blogger!
Looking forward to reading what some of these cute bloggers have been up to :)

Smiles :)
~K.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. You have showcased some wonderful features and I hope you are enjoying Summer so far..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Have a Daily said...

Love that porch Stephanie! Thanks for the sweet party!
hugs,
Jann

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the features and have had fun visiting some of the blogs today. Thanks for the party my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful party, Stephanie. I see a couple of blogs I need to go visit! xo Diana

Poppy said...

What a beautiful red, white, and blue porch, indeed! Thanks for hosting, Stephanie, and happy Wednesday!

Hugs,
Poppy

Lady Linda said...

Hi Stephanie...thanks for sharing my Pocket Letters! They are so much fun. I love your fun Tuesdays and am trying to remember to post something! I am leaving for the east coast with Jimmy on Sunday for a couple weeks, but will get back on track when I return. Love ya lots little one!
Linda

Debby Ray said...

Hi Stephanie! I'm kinda late getting my post in! Coming back later to check out all of the great features and links...heading to Nashville for a few days! Thank you for hosting as always, sweet friend!

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie. I'm late to the party, but better late than never. lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...