Monday, July 27, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration #30

Hi friends!
I hope each and every one of you had a lovely weekend.
Can you believe this is the last week in July?!
I'm not sure where the time went, but it certainly went somewhere fast!

I want to warmly welcome you to Roses of Inspiration
and may I say "Thank you" for joining the fun this week.
As always, I am very thankful for the time you take to link up
and it brings great joy to my heart to see your wonderful posts.




Let's start with some beautiful features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!


. . . { Sweet Tooth Inspiration } . . .
There were so many yummy recipes from last week
that I couldn't pick just one :)


shared this beautiful cake made with homemade butter cream frosting.



shared a tasty recipe for old fashioned blueberry crisp.



shared a tempting gooey butter cake recipe with us.



shared this decadent caramel drizzle pie.



shared a lovely recipe for peach pie scones - what a delicious treat during the summer.



. . . { Creative Inspiration } . . .


showed us how she has transformed thrifted frames into works of beauty.



. . . { Simple Beauty Inspiration } . . .


showed us how simple beauty can be the loveliest.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
{please keep it family friendly}

crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can link up as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose


Please take a few minutes to visit at least two blogs. . .
everyone loves a visit and comments.
I look forward to seeing what you share and I will be around to visit throughout the week.
Have fun, sweet friends, and enjoy your day!

44 comments:

Alexis Rochester said...

Happy Monday Stephanie! I hope you have a great week! Thanks so much for hosting today :) Hugs!

Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy to be linked up on time this week! I just wish I had taken prettier photos! lol Thanks for the party my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

Gail Dixon said...

Congrats to It's All About Purple! She is such a wonderful blogger. Congrats to everyone that is featured here. Sadly, it's time for dinner and all these food photos are making me too hungry. God bless you, dear Stephanie. :)

Home Meadows said...

Thank you for hosting the link-up party. I actually have some posts to share this week. :-) Hope you are well and enjoying the summer. Heather

Maya Harrison said...

Those are beautiful features this week.. some inspiring to the soul (flowers) and some delicious (recipes, I would like to try some of those this week... the cake is gorgeous!) Thank you for the link-up, it's quite fun :-)

~Maya~

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks for another inspirational party, Stephanie! Love all of your features, too!

Denise said...

enjoyed seeing the beauty, and yumminess in this blog post.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 30. Love the features. Have a great week.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you sweet Stephanie for featuring Juliette's birthday cake, and thank you for hosting. XO Jo

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I am so honored to be one of your lovely features this week, Stephanie! It is always a thrill to be recognized with so many talented friends at your sweet party. Thank you so very much for hosting and I will add the feature button to my post. I'm not talented enough to add it to my sidebar! Hugs sent to you!!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello sweet Stephanie! Your yummy features made me hungry ;) Thank you so much for hosting another fun party. Have a wonderful week!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stephanie,
Great features!! Thanks so much for your visits, your kind words and for hosting each week!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Deb


Donna Reidland said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I will add your linkup to my list of linkups to join. I hope you will like up with me, as well, on Mondays @ Soul Survival. http://donnareidland.com.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thanks again for another lovely party. Have already been visiting! Have a super week! Diane

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks Stephanie for the party...and for your inspiration in faith!

magnoliasntea said...

Lovely features, Stephanie! Thank you for hosting another inspiring party.
Have a great week!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, Yeah, I'm early this week. LOL Lovely features once again and so many wonderful blog posts. Thank you always for hosting the fun.
Hugs and Blessings sweet friend. cm

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Thanks for the feature! Wow SO many yummy looking recipes!! Thankfully they are all low fat -- right????

Have a Daily said...

So much yummy goodness! I made a peach crumble today and it certainly was delicious! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Stephanie!

Debbie Harris said...

Stephanie~What a joy to be able to join in on your party this week. It feels good to be back!
You have some delightful features from your last party, and some great looking link-ups to go and visit. Actually, I have already stopped in to visit a couple, couldn't resist. :)

I trust you had a wonderful day today.
Love you~Mom

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderful party!

Daniela said...

My darling Stephanie, here I am !
I cannot miss just one appointment with this wonderful party !
This time I'm sharing my last post which is about painting, in the hope that your friends will find it interesting as my previous one.
Have a blessed week sweet and dearest friend of mine.
With deep gratitude and love
Dany

Kaye Swain said...

What a lovely blog party! Thank you! And thanks for the lovely devotional from yesterday. Beautiful flowers and beautiful words of encouragement.

Alex said...

Always a pleasure to visit you, Stephanie.I have got myself organised to join in the link-up party for once! Thank you so much for hosting! It really is a feast of loveliness...
Sweet blessings,
A xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Stephanie my dear! These recipes are lovely! That lavender cake looks fantastic as well as that gooey cake! Have you baked lately?

I hope you are having a great week; I can't believe I only have about three weeks left before school starts. It has been a sensational summer and YOU have been a part of a wonderful blogging experience. Wishing you a relaxing day, Anita

Simply Linda said...

OHHHHHHHH those treats look so good! Have a lovely Tuesday, friend. Blessings

Robyn said...

I'm so hungry now, lol. Everything looks so delicious, Stephanie! That blueberry crisp is going to have me dreaming about it all day.
I'm actually on holiday this week so I'm going to link and run but promise to browse when I return.
Will email you more about the camera bag, too! Enjoy your week, sweet friend. Hugs to you. xoxo

Debbie said...

what a thrill, to be featured here!! many thanks stephanie, it's so inspiring to know that you enjoyed my entry enough, to feature it here!!!

i'm so happy we met stephanie, i really am. i think about "the party" all week, and what my contribution will be!!!

Shoregirl said...

Thanks for featuring my Thrifted Frames post -- I always enjoy your party!

Anna said...

Happy to participate !!!!
Have a great day !
Hug
Anna

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie! Have a lovely day.

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for the great party!

~Trisha

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for hosting your fun party each week. I linked up a new mascara I bought and would love to share! Thanks also for joining my party and I love your pretty journal you made. There is need to worry about being late as the link up is in no special order! Wishing you a wonderful week.
Julie xo

Beatrice Euphemie said...

July did go by fast, Stephanie! So many delicious looking recipes and sweet crafts featured today - the peach pie scones are making my tummy growl! Hope you are having a happy Monday and thank you so much for hosting! Hugs xo Karen

Miss Val's Creations said...

This post has made me hungry! So many tasty looking goodies. :-)

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you once again, Stephanie. You have managed to make me very hungry!!..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Mari said...

I enjoy this party so much :0) mari

Kelly Deal said...

Great party Stephanie! Those recipes sound delish!

Ashley~ said...

You always did have a sweet tooth- some things never change :)

Debby Ray said...

Well, hello, my friend! I'm trying to get back in the swing and caught up...it looks like it might take a while :) As always, thank you for hosting and have a good remainder of the week!

Gina said...

Stephanie, you have so many delicious choices of blogs this week! :-)

bakewelljunction said...

Stephanie,
Thanks so much for featuring my Gooey Butter Cake. It's always such an honor. Sorry I don't have anything to link up this week.
Annamaria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...