Monday, July 06, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #27

Happy day to you, friends!
I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend
and for my American friends I hope your 4th of July was extra blessed.

Welcome to another Roses of Inspiration!
It's always a delight to have you at the party and I know with summer activities
time can easily slip by so I appreciate the effort you take to link up.




Let's start with some beautiful features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!


. . . { Repurposed Inspiration } . . .

showed us how to make a lantern out of vintage cheese graters.
Brilliant!



. . . { Recipe Inspiration } . . .


shared her easy 3 ingredient blueberry donuts. . .YUM!



. . . { Paper Craft Inspiration } . . .


shared a darling baby girl mini album.
This is on my "To Make" list :)



. . . { Yarn Inspiration } . . .


shared an adorable baby wreath.



. . . { Sewing Inspiration } . . .


shared a precious smocked dress that she made. . .such sweetness!



. . . { Encouraging Inspiration } . . .


shared an encouraging post about thanking God for the glorious mess of living.



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
{please keep it family friendly}

crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can link up as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose


Please take a few minutes to visit at least two blogs. . .
everyone loves a visit and comments.
I look forward to seeing what you share and I will be around to visit throughout the week.
Have fun, sweet friends, and enjoy your day!

40 comments:

Alexis Rochester said...

Thanks for hosting Stephanie! And thank you so much for featuring my blueberry donuts :) Have a wonderful day sweet friend!

Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

Daniela said...

I'm so grateful, my dearest Stephanie, for hosting me !
Today I've decided to share two posts, one about Hydrangeas which are in bloom in our garden now, and the other about Empress Sisi, one of my favourite historical figures, and so about history.

Thanking you again and again for your big heart and sweet soul I'm sending blessings and hugs
With love
Dany

magnoliasntea said...

Hello, hello Stephanie! Thank you for another fun party. I can't wait to check out the featured posts. Have a great evening!

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

Hello Stephanie! Thank you for hosting again this week. The cheese grater lanterns are very clever.

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh, Stephanie - your features are delightful! Golly there's some talent out there! That precious little lilac smocked baby dress is beyond adorable.

Thank you very much for hosting. It's so nice to be joining in the fun today with a pretty little garden breakfast teatime shared with my niece recently.

Have a blessed and wonderful weekend. Hugs. ♥

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hello sweet friend! I always enjoy seeing the special features that you share. Thank you so much for hosting your lovely party each week. Loving hugs are sent to you.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for such a great party Stephanie. Also you inspired me with you love of God!

Tuula McPhee said...

Thank you so much for featuring my lantern Stephanie. It's such a lovely treat! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Gail Dixon said...

Stephanie, I so look forward to your Roses of Inspiration posts on Mondays! So many talented followers you have. What a wonderful way to inspire others. Blessings and hugs to you, dear girl.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks Stephanie for another enchanting party! I love your features especially Tuula's!!! You are such an endearing hostess! Have a great week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 27. I so love the smocking on that lovely little dress, brings back sweet memories. Every feature was special today.

janice15 said...

Baby girl mini album is so adorable cute.. love the cheese grater light.. lovely post.. with love Janice

Rosemary and Thyme said...

I love all the pretty features Stephanie. So much inspiration on your pretty blog. Thanks for hosting.

Hugs,

Janet

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie, such wonderful features! Thank you so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

Sarah said...

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for featuring my post! : ) Thank you also for hosting this delightful link party!

-Sarah

handmade by amalia said...

Another wonderful selection. These blueberry donuts look delicious!
Amalia
xo

handmade by amalia said...

Another wonderful selection. These blueberry donuts look delicious!
Amalia
xo

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Such wonderful featured posts! The smocked dress is adorable and reminds me of the shirt Prince George just wore at his sister's Christening.
Happy July,
Nora

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hello, Sweet Stephanie! Thank you for hosting such a fun party! I love seeing the incredibly talented entries! I hope you are having a lovely start to your week, my Dear! A hug xo Karen

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Those three ingredient muffin donuts look like a MUST TO REVIEW! And you dearest, are you enjoying your new sewing machine???

Off to get another wonderful summer day started. Loving wishes to you for another super day! Anita

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Good Morning Dear Stephanie, Love the features today and the wreath is beyond incredible. Such wonderful and talented bloggers and so inspiring. Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment. Your visits are always a joy. Thank you also for hosting once again and creating a special link up each week.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs and Blessings, cm

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good morning sweet lady! I see some posts I missed last week and more fun blogs to visit today! YAY! Sweet hugs, Diane

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, Stephanie! Lots of wonderful posts here...I better dig in! Thanks for hosting and I hope your Tuesday is blessed :)

Laura Lane said...

May the Lord bless your day and your week with a delightful sense of his continual presence. He loves you so much. He cares for your every need. Seek Him. He will be found by you.

Blessings,
Laura

Debbie said...

my weekly dose of inspiration!!! these peeps seriously rock!!!! thanks stephanie for hosting!!!

Robyn said...

Ohh, this morning when I woke up I realized I hadn't linked up yesterday because I was out of town and I'm so glad I just saw your comment so that I was reminded to pop over. I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on! Too much going on at once these days, lol.
Sooo, good morning, sweet friend! I'm loving the features and visited a couple of them last week. Your party is such a treat each week, Stephanie, and you're a wonderful hostess :)
Love and hugs to you!

White Lace and Promises said...

I still don't quite understand the linky thing but I enjoyed this post and seeing all the others inspired me. Thank you for your sweet writings that always encourage others.

Dorene Blauvelt said...

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party.It is full of inspiration.
~Dorene @ Seasonal Chapters

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Stephanie, there are so many great links today! Thanks you for hosting. XX Jo

Kerin said...

Hi there, sweet friend.
Such fun posts, yet again. I will be sure to get around and visit a few of these bloggers.
Hope you had a happy 4th, and that July is a fun and summer-y month so far for you :)

~K.

Ana said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thought I'd join in the party today. Thanks for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs,
♥Ana

Melissa said...

Stephanie, I love the creative cheese grater candle votive! Thank you for hosting.

Denise said...

enjoyed this, love you.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Stephanie and sorry so late. I've been so busy lately. Take care and enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend.
Julie xo

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting once again. I appreciate you..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Debbie Harris said...

Hi! I wondered if I'd ever make it this time around! Of course I didn't post anything but I always enjoy what everyone else brings to the party. I hope to link up some time real soon. :-)
I'm having a hard time getting back, but I'll get there.

You always have such lovely features, Stephanie. I must pay some visits. I saw a delicious looking recipe Julie brought to the party, will have to check it out.
Your parties are always so beautiful with many sweet link ups.

I pray you had a great day today.
Love you~ mom

sarah said...

Stephanie, thank you for the support and graciousness you bring to the internet community. You are a lovely blessing.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stehanie, one of these days I'm going to get crafty and attempt to make beautiful cards like yours. I do so love a pretty, unique and handwritten note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...