Monday, August 10, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration #32

Hello, 
my lovelies!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining Roses of Inspiration.
I appreciate each and every one of you and always look forward to your lovely posts.

Wishing you a joy-filled week!



Let's start with some beautiful features.

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose

Please do not pin from my site!
Go to the original source and pin from there IF it is okay with the blog owner!


. . . { Sweet Encouraging Inspiration } . . .


shared a very encouraging post about seeing all of God's blessings
even when there is turmoil and heartache around us.



. . . { Autumn Baking Inspiration } . . .


shared this lovely and sweet recipe for apple and cinnamon muffins.



. . . { Canning Inspiration } . . .


shared a tasty and simple recipe for refrigerator pickles.



. . . { Creative Inspiration } . . .


showed us her sweet Tussie Mussie. . .don't know what a tussie mussie is?
Well, you had better check it out :)



. . . { Bedroom Inspiration } . . .


showed us her beautiful bedroom transformation.



. . . { Style Inspiration } . . .

shared this fabulous post about finding your own style - it's a must read!



If you are new to our party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
{please keep it family friendly}

crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can link up as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose


Please take a few minutes to visit at least two blogs. . .
everyone loves a visit and comments.
I look forward to seeing what you share and I will be around to visit throughout the week.
Have fun, sweet friends, and enjoy your day!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Now through Wednesday if you purchase two Pocket Cards
you get one FREE card.
Three cards for the price of two :)
Or if you purchase four Pocket Cards 
than you will get two FREE cards.
And of course always free shipping in the USA.
Rose Petal Blessings


39 comments:

Alexis Rochester said...

Hi Stephanie! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Thanks so much for hosting this fun, inspiring link up! I enjoy come here every week. Enjoy the week! Hugs!

Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

Daniela said...

My dearest Stephanie, this time I'm sharing two old posts, one about gardening ( Beatrix Potter and her love for nature which brought her to paint natural subject as first) and the other about the history of fashion, which has as its topic the crinoline.
I wish you a blessed new week, my sweet and precious friend, thank you for this opportunity you every Tuesday give us !

Much love and hugs
Dany

Daniela said...

... I forgot to write that your creations are always so very lovely, darling, I've visited Rose Petal Blessings and I'm truly charmed !
Thank you for this too, blessed one.

With all my heart

Dany

Cathy, 1929 Charmer Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting and sharing with us. Blessed reading your post yesterday...you always give me something to think about!

Mimi Mama said...

Dearest Stephanie, thankyou so much for featuring my style post. I feel quite honoured to be in such esteemed company! Thanks for hosting each week. This is one of my favourite linkups....Mimi xxx

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for another great party Stephanie!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Stephanie, lovely inspiration here. Thanks so much for hosting. Off now to visit.......

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Hugs,
Deb

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Robyn said...

Oh boy, I'm hoping I'll have some time tonight to do some catching up! How are you, sweet Stephanie? I'm popping over to read the post on style. So intriguing. And those muffins look divine! Lots of inspiration here today :)
Hope your week is off to a great start, dear friend. Love and hugs to you!

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Thank you for hosting! Always a delight to read the other posts.
Take care,
Nora

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for Roses of Inspiration 32. I appreciate the chance to join in. Beautiful / Tasty features.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
I hope you have a lovely week.
Denise

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you, sweet friend, for all your beautiful features and for hosting each week! May you have a lovely week! Hugs sent to you.

Gail Dixon said...

Coming here on Mondays is always such a special treat for me. You have the most talented group of bloggers assembled in one place! That bedroom makeover in particular is stunning. We are wanting a fabric headboard for our bed, too. Hmmm... God bless you, sweet Stephanie!

Ruth W said...

Hi Stephanie. Great features! Lots of fun things and yummy treats! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Ruth

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Stephanie! I hope you have a wonderful week.

Denise Oldham said...

beauty everywhere.

Debbie Harris said...

I made it! Thank you for hosting another great party. Looks like some terrific features, as always. So much talent out there and how wonderful that ladies are willing to share.
I will do some visiting this week.

Love you!

bj said...

Due to me posting 2 on the same day...(I am such an airhead), I have 2 links to your party. I hope it's ok...if not, please let me know and I'll delete one.
Thanks so much for hosting.

Kelly-Anne said...

Good morning dear Stepohanie...a blessed Tuesday to you! Thank you for so kindly featuring my apple and cinnamon muffin post...and such lovely other features! Your link party continues to share and spread joy, dear friend! It is a blessing to pop by here every week!
Have a delightfully creative and blessed day...hugs and oh so much love,
Kelly-Anne

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you sweet Stephanie for hosting. I love your features! Hugs, Jo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WONDERFUL SHARES! That apple muffin looks outrageously good and with fall just around the corner, it looks like the perfect breakfast on the run to work!

Enjoy your day sweet and special friend!

Kerin said...

Another great link post! It's always such fun to see what everyones been doing, and to read some new posts, and find some new to me bloggers :)

Have a sweet week, dear girl .

~K.

Debby Ray said...

Good morning, dear Stephanie! I hope you are having a great start to your week. So many beautiful posts to check out today! Thanks so much for hosting, as always...blessings!

CIELO said...

Oh I'm so honored! Thank YOU dear Stephanie, for showcasing our humble abode...

Blessings

Cielo

Debbie said...

hi stephanie, i am so happy to be here today with my exciting news!! thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!!!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

So many great goodies here! Those muffins look so delicious. I would love to make my own pickles someday. It must even way better when you grow your own cucumbers. The tussie mussie is adorable. I love how it matches the costume. :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie,
I just sent you and e-mail. :~)

love, ~Sheri

Chel @ Sweetbriar Dreams said...

Thanks for hosting my dear friend! I've really enjoyed meeting a few people on here this week. Have a wonderful week xx

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hello, Dear Stephanie - such beautiful features this week! Thank you so much for hosting - I so enjoy visiting the beautiful blogs. Hope you are having a good week - blessings, xo Karen

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you Stephanie. Lovely features this week..Happy Tuesday..Judy

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Stephanie! Thank you for the lovely party ~ have a wonderful week! Blessings, Cecilia

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Stephanie, for featuring my tussie-mussie post! That just makes my week!! It's always great to join your party! Thank you!!! ~Zuni

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello sweet Stephanie
It's so good to be back with my blog guy friends and joining your Roses of Inspiration party is a highlight of my week.
All your highlights look interesting so I will definitely visit each one and others as time permits!
I'm still working 2 days a week so life is busy (jam packed more like it)!!!
Thank you for continuing to host this lovely meme, I appreciate how busy you must be, so we'll done!
Blessings and hugs
ShaneπŸ’• πŸŒŸπŸŒ™

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Oh no, that was meant to read "good to be back with my bloggy friends...." It pays to check before pressing the publish button!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy to be linked with your wonderful party this morning! Now I'm off to look at your shop! Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Diane

Melanie said...

Even though I can no longer participate, I love to come here and see what's up. What incredibly talented ladies we have here! Thank you for hosting this party!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Stephanie, thank you! So many lovely links, I won't know where to start tomorrow afternoon when I come back to visit. Perhaps the Afternoon Drive in the Vermont Countryside -- I've always wanted to go there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...