Wednesday, September 02, 2015

7th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange sign-up has ended.
If you missed out on this one than stay tuned for the next one :)

Life is like a tea cup,
to be filled to the brim 
and enjoyed with friends.

Sweet friends, I am absolutely giddy with excitement. . .
you see, it's time for the long awaited Tea Cup and Mug Exchange!
If this is your first time participating in the exchange 
than let me warmly welcome you - I am so glad you are going to join the fun.
If you're a returning participant than let me say "Welcome back!"




The past Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges have brought many women together
from all over the world and lasting friendships have been formed.
The idea of this exchange formed one day while I was looking at my collection of tea cups
and I thought to myself that it would be a joy to bring ladies together over a cup of tea.
The first exchange was a success and soon mugs were included
since everyone has different tastes and styles.
At the end of this post you can visit the links to previous exchanges
and see what others have been blessed with.

Now, lets go over a few details 
and hopefully I will answer all of your questions concerning this exchange.

Please read this entire post for the complete details.




It's very easy to participate and I can speak from experience 
that you will have a lovely time and you will be blessed.

The exchange is open to everyone from around the world.
The more the merrier. . . 
and who doesn't love making friends from another country?

Also, you DO NOT need to have a blog in order to participate;
this exchange is open to everyone.

Now let's go over a few rules . . .


{ 1 }
You will need to purchase a tea cup or mug 
or you can send one from your own collection;
it's completely up to you :)
If you send one from your own collection 
please make sure it's in good condition with no stains or chips.
Tea cups or mugs from antique or thrifts stores are also fine,
but again, please make sure they are in good condition.

{ 2 }
Please add at least one extra item to your tea cup or mug package.
It can be tea, coffee, handmade treasures, doilies, etc.


{ 3 } 
HAVE FUN!
You will send a tea cup/mug to a special someone 
and you will receive a tea cup/mug from a special someone else
so you will be making two friends in the process.

{ 4 }
I have something new this time. . .
an easy peasy sign-up form
{which I hope works **smiles**}

All you have to do is click on the link below
and fill out the form:

Sign-up is closed.

It is necessary for you to fill out this form in order to participate.
Simply answer the questions and then submit your answers :)



Sign up for the tea cup exchange will start today, September 2nd
and will go until September 11th so we have 9 days to sign up and spread the word.
I will email each one of you on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th
with the information you need to send your special someone her tea cup or mug.
We have until Wednesday, September 23rd {9 days} 
to get a tea cup/mug package together and shipped out.

I would advise those of you who choose to ship overseas to send your packages out
immediately after receiving the information of the person you are sending to
because shipping takes at least 2 - 4 weeks longer.




And finally. . . 
I will have a link party on my blog around the middle or end of October
so that we can share our treasures with everyone.
The reason for having the link up later 
is because we want to make sure everyone has their tea cup or mug in hand :)

If you do not have a blog you can send me pictures of your new tea cup or mug
and I will put them on my blog for all to see.

Does everything make sense, sweet friends?
You can email with any questions that you might have:
kekepania525@gmail.com

For those of you that sign up I will be in touch periodically via email
with updates and reminders :)

One more thing, I will also be giving your email address to the lady that is sending to you
so that if there are any issues with shipping you and the sender can work things out.
If you do not wish for me to give your email address out than please let me know.




The Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges in the past have been a tremendous blessing
and I know this one will be as well so please join us for some sweet fun.
You can see what others received from the last exchange by clicking on this link:


You can also check out the other exchanges
by clicking on the links below:





Here is a button that you can place on your blog 
to let others know about the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your sidebar.
Spread the word so that others can join the fun.

The Enchanting Rose


. . . Remember . . .
Please fill out the form by clicking on the link below:

Sign-up is closed!

You must fill out the form in order to participate!
If you have an issues with the form please email me at:
kekepania525@gmail.com

Love and hugs to you, dear friends!
I hope you join the fun!

Come, let us have some tea {or coffee}
and continue to talk about happy things.

51 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, oh, oh! It is here! It is here! I have been excitedly awaiting this grand and truly delightful day since the last tea cup exchange! Dearest Stephanie! What a beautiful idea...I know many precious ladies will be blessed through this lovely exchange, and I hope many more will join! Of course I will be filling out your wonderful form, and inviting others to join! Goody! And, I must add that your pictures are simply stunning...what gorgeous tea cups you have in your collection... Thank you for hosting dear Stephanie! Let the fun and friend making begin! Hugs and lots of love to you...always!
Kelly-Anne

Hannah @ Radical Femininity said...

Oh my! I would love love love to join this! Just trying to decide if I should since we're in the process of moving … wondering if I should add another thing to my plate, but really wanting to participate … decisions, decisions! Thank you dear Stephanie for hosting this lovely exchange! You'll probably be hearing from me soon - depending on which side of brain wins the discussion :)

Lady Linda said...

I am excited! Great new form Stephanie. Thanks for doing this once again. You are a sweetheart.
Love ya bunches,
Linda

Debbie Harris said...

Oh my oh my oh my! This truly is a long awaited joy! I have looked forward to each and every exchange, dear Stephanie.
I go from exchange to exchange on the look out for pretties that may be shared with that special lady you will grace me with. Oooh I'm so ready! :-)

Your photos are gorgeous and all so beautifully displayed with some of your treasures.
I like your new way of signing up~ May all go well.

Thank you once again for having this delightful and fun exchange, and yes, it is a most lovely way of meeting and making new friends from around the world.

Love to you~ Mom

Elizabethd said...

Well, this year I'm going to join, dear Stephanie! But would prefer to ship to England or Europe, no further, please.

Delvalina said...

Sister,
You put a big smile in my face :) year to year - you've been a blessing for the ladies around the world. How amazing you are! Thank you for inspiring ne as always. I'm really sorry that never participate for this beautiful party because they wouldnt allow me to send the fragile things or i could get high charge for shipping. But i'm looking forward to the day I join the party.
Have a glorious day and love you!
Eva

Debby Ray said...

I just signed up and I'm so excited. Thanks for doing all you do, sweet Stephanie :) Happy Wednesday!

Ana said...

Oh Stephanie,
This is such a sweet idea. I would absolutely love to participate but sadly I don't think I will be able to this time. I've had a few health issues that are preventing me from doing much :-( But I really look forward to your October post to see all who did participate. Best of luck and hope everyone has loads of fun.

Hugs,
❤️Ana

Sandi said...

Such a sweet idea! But I can not imagine having dainty, delicate cups like this. I require big, strong mugs. Haha :-) I do have some cups like this, though, come to think of it. They were my Grandma's and they are hidden away safely for a special day. Hmm...probably should take them out and make every day special...

Lorrie said...

I've seen others participate in this exchange and I'm going to wave my hand wildly in the air and say, "me, too!" this time around.

Pat Love said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this day since I found your blog and saw the results of the last swap. I just signed up for the mug swap and am so excited to see who I get to send to. I would love to sign up for both but to make sure I do good this first time, I am just signing up for the mug swap. I love tea cups but tend to drink from mugs so chose that one for this time. You are so sweet to take the time to set this up. I hope you are having a blessed day and every lady who participates will truly be blessed through this exchange.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

What a fun and sweet idea! I'm in sweet friend and filled out my form!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, So excited to join in once again this season. I participated last fall but had to miss the springtime. I am going over to fill out your participant form. I know it will be a blessing and fun time for all.
Love your pics and I see something familiar there. LOL
Hugs and Blessings for a successful teacup/mug exchange once again.
cm

Sarah A. said...

I'm excited once again to see this, Stephanie! Will be going over to check out the new signup form. I bet this will make things easier for you! Your photos in this post are so pretty, I just love that china set. :) You have a way of staging the prettiest pictures! Although I don't have a blog, I will be putting links and such on my facebook page and sharing the news with some friends via email. :)

Love you!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh fun, fun, fun...I'm busily getting my gifts already for my recipient! Thank you for hosting this much anticipated event, sweet friend. We love it so and love YOU so!!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Stephanie, this is so exciting! I hope that I will send the right thing. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Jo

SpicingUpIdaho said...

What excitement to be able to participate in this incredible exchange! This is my first time to do so, and it is so exciting! Thank you dear Stephanie for all the work you are doing to organize, and set up this fun exchange! I appreciate your efforts behind the scene to make this such a fun happening for all of us who participate!

Your collection of tea cups and photos are just beautiful... there is such joy and beauty in all you do! Much love to you, and appreciation for your efforts to make this happen! :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Yeah...!!! I've been waiting for a long time...it's finally here!!! Thank you Stephanie for hosting this fun swap!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So me beautiful tea cups showcased here!!
Thanks so much for dropping by and for all your kind comments about my kitchen!!

Hugs,
Deb

faith76 said...

Super excited, just signed up xxxxx

Elizabeth said...

Dearest Stephanie,

How I have been looking forward to this! I honestly didn't think I would be able to participate as this was going to be smack dab in the middle of us having to travel back and forth to Nashville several times for my dad's upcoming surgery, but thankfully his surgery is the week after the exchange ends- funny how God times these things just right, isn't it?!?

Anyways, I filled out the form- no trouble or complications with it! You did a great job ;) I'm looking forward to yet another exciting surprise with the packages- both sending and receiving.

Thank you so much in advance for all the hard work and many hours I know you will spend with all of this- you are a blessing to so many, including me!! What a dear, sweet friend you have been!

Hoping you have a wonderful rest of the week! Sending much love and many hugs!

-Libby

Lynn Bean said...

I would love to participate! Sounds like fun. Blessings, Lynn

Mimi Mama said...

Stephanie I am Soooooooo excited! I cannot wait to make two lovely new friends. Thankyou so much for organising this. I can only imagine the work involved. You are a special presence in all our lives. Love, Mimi xxx

Red Rose Alley said...

The dried yellow roses look so pretty, Stephanie. I always love your tea cup exchange posts. Even though I don't participate, it's fun to come over and see all the delightful tea cups. You know, tea time is one of my favorite times of day, and I appreciate it so much.

This is a lovely thought, Stephanie, and I'll be sure to stop by.

love, ~Sheri

Deborah Montgomery said...

Yay! It's here! I missed the last one, and don't want to miss out this time. How clever of you to get a form together. Am heading over there now.

Miss Kathy said...

Hi Stephanie! I follow and share your posts on facebook mostly--and have a chance to drop by your lovely blog on occasion. But THIS! Well, you're making my little tea lady heart sing with such a fabulous idea! I have filled out the form and put the link on my sidebar. I'll be looking forward to your details--but most especially, I'll be looking forward to preparing a lovely prize for a sweet kindred spirit! Very excited to do so! Thanks for spearheading this great way to connect and share little treasures and precious thoughts across the miles. Love our Blogland!
Joy!
Kathy

Linda said...

Hi Stephanie, I don't participate in these things but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your photos and the things in them. I have always loved a good cup of tea. :)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm excited to participate in your exchange. I will sign up as soon as I'm able to get on the computer.
Thanks so much for arranging the exchanges as they are a fun way to meet new people.
Good luck with this.
Julie

Miss Kathy said...

Submitted form. Button on my sidebar. Post published featuring the exchange here: http://www.thewritersreverie.com/2015/09/taking-time-for-a-teacup-exchange.html

Shared on Social Media.

Joy!
Kathy

Denise said...

bless you dear.

donna said...

Stephanie your tea cups are so sweet.
Much Love,
donna

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I so wish I could play! Lovely tea cups with the potential to be filled with fun and happy goodies! Have a super day my friend! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh sweet friend, I just barely saw you came to my latest post. THANK YOU!

Alexis Rochester said...

This is so fun, I filled out the form! Can't wait to participate!

Kelly Deal said...

Super fun and thanks for hosting Stephanie! My form has been filled out and sent!

Erika said...

I am very excited to be participating for the first time! It's such a great idea. I've passed the information along to some friends and hope they will join as well.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Stephanie! Signing up for my second exchange, because the first one was so much fun!

Thank you for all the work, time and effort you put into this for us.

Hugs, Pam

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I've read nice things about your exchange and when one of my tea blogging friends shared it on FB I did as well and signed up.
With a couple of things in mind already for my gift to another, it will be fun to participate...thank you for hosting what looks like a group of excited ladies.

Sue said...

I am joining for the first time, Stephanie, and looking forward to this so much, thank you for hosting.
Blessings,
Sue

Ronny Robinson said...

For some reason I can't see any of the pictures on this post, only x's
but the swap looks like great fun and would love to participate too.
Such a fun idea.

mari said...

Yes...Yes!!!! I want to be able to participate :0) I was always too late to be part of your lovely exchange. Please add me to your list if I can still be added :0) mari

Fridays Features (Linky) said...

I participated in the Tea Exchange last time, it was so fun to receive my exchange from a lovely lady, so many sweet goodies. Im signed up and Now I am excited to participate again. Tweeted and shared to Facebook.

Thank you for putting the exchange together, I know it must take a lot of time and coordination.

Have a great weekend!
Karren

Norma Ruttan said...

as always, delights to behold here!

Skyeler said...

Thank you for taking the time to organize this! I am very excited to join this year, it will my my first time!

M. E. Stephens said...

It looks like it would be so much fun. I debated whether to join up, but my better judgment kicked in and reminded me that I haven't even mailed the greeting cards and all the packages I've intended to send this year. :-P Anyway, I wish you a successful and happy exchange! :-)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, dear Stephanie, what gorgeous tea cups and such a lovely setting you've photographed! Sounds like a lot of fun! Hugs!

OldFashionGirl said...

Sounds very fabulous! So excited to participate!

Lauren Croke said...

I'm so excited for this! It will be my first time participating and I can't wait to see how it goes :)

Robyn said...

Dear Stephanie,
This is such a beautiful thing you do in allowing friendships to blossom all over the world! I can see that everyone is super excited :)
I won't be participating this time around but count me in for next time. I don't even drink tea and only have a few tea cups for company but I'm game, lol.
Have fun with it, sweet friend. I'm in awe of what you do!

Susannah Joy said...

Dear Stephanie,
Hi! I am so excited to be able to join this fun event! I already sent in my form, and I was wondering if I could change something on it? I clicked yes, ship over seas, but I have found out that I will only be able to afford shipping stuff in the states, could I change it please?
Thanks if I can!
Susannah King

gayla said...

Oh I just came across this tea cup exchange and would of loved to have joined it!! I see I am to late. However if you do another one in the future if you emailed my at gcgosselin@hotmail.com I would love to do it! Thanks so much, blessings to you, ~G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...