Friday, February 05, 2016

Always Watching - Book Review

Intensity. Skill. Tenacity.
The bodyguards of Elite Guardians Agency have it all.

When it becomes clear that popular psychiatrist and radio personality
Wade Savage has a stalker, his father secretly hires Elite Guardians to protect his son.
But when Wade's bodyguard is attacked and nearly killed,
agency owner Olivia Edwards must step in and fill the gap.

Olivia's skills are about to be tested to the limit 
as Wade's stalker moves from leaving innocent gifts at his door 
to threatening those closest to him - including Olivia.
But in her mind, even more dangerous than the threats to her life 
is the hold her handsome client has on her heart.




My Thoughts
Lynette Eason is an extremely talented author
and her latest novel once again shows why her books are worth reading.
Always Watching will have you on the edge of your seat or in my case, 
on the edge of my bed as I read into the wee hours of the morning.

Wade Savage is a man that has it all. . .
he's handsome, wealthy, and popular thanks to his radio talk show.
Unfortunately he also has a stalker.
Olivia and her team the Elite Guardians are called in to protect Wade,
but they quickly find out that Wade's stalker is only getting deadlier
and more dangerous as the hours go by.
The stalker will stop at nothing to get to Wade. . 

Wade may be the "perfect" man on the outside,
but he is also kind, loving, and humble.
I loved seeing his character shine through when he was around his daughter.
Amy, Wades daughter, suffers from panic attacks
and through her difficulties Wade is always there for her
even when his life is crumbling down around him.
I also enjoyed the chemistry between Wade and Olivia.
It was obvious they had a connection, but it was not overdone.
Their relationship went slow and there was just enough spark between them 
to keep the reader interested.

There were moments in Always Watching that I could not turn the page fast enough 
to find out what would happen next.
Lynette Eason weaves an incredible story about the terrifying experience
of having someone always watching and not knowing who it is. . .

Love a good suspense with a side of romance?
This book is for you, my friends.
A 4.5 star read!


** I was given a free copy of this book from Revell Publishers for an honest review.
All thoughts are my own. No other compensation was received. **

About the Author
Lynette Eason is the bestselling author of
the Women of Justice, the Deadly Reunions, and the Hidden Identity series.
She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers
and Romance Writers of America.
She lives in South Carolina.
Learn more at www.lynetteeason.com

16 comments:

Denise said...

good review

Paiges Pages said...

This really sounds pretty great!

Elizabethd said...

Lynette is a very good writer and certainly keeps you turning the pages. But 'Wade Savage'?? Why do authors feel they have to give such odd names to their heroes?

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

oOOO! This sounds like a winner! NOW, to find the time to do some recreational reading!

HAPPY WEEKEND my friend! XOXOXOXO

vic said...

Sounds very interesting I think I will have to give this a go :)
Hugs
Vic x

Melanie said...


Thank you for the review. I always love a page turner!

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Stephanie,
You have done a fantastic review because I will now have to read and enjoy this book. My favorites are movies and books that make me sit on the edge of my seat ... Oh and your description of intensity and tenacity are words used oftentimes to describe me ;-)
Happy weekend sweet friend.
xoxo,
Vera

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Now this sounds like something I'd like to read!

Merlesworld said...

This story does sound different.
Merle............

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

This sounds intriguing!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds a good read to me!

All the best Jan

Barbara Neubeck said...

... sounds like my kind of book... Thanks for the review Stephanie.. xxx .. Hugs...Barb xxx

doodles n daydreams said...

This sounds like a good read, I like a good page turner :)

Diana

Kerin said...

Oh.. that sounds like an intriguing book.
Thanks for the review :)

Have a sweet weekend, my friend.

~K.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the great review, Stephanie! It sounds like a really interesting story. :) So thankful for you, sweet friend!

Sherry said...

Thanks for the review. I just ordered a copy from my library, I am now on the waiting list. This is just the kind of read I would enjoy right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...