Sunday, February 28, 2016

Complete In Thee


Therefore being justified by faith, 
we have peace with God 
through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Romans 5:1 -




Complete in Thee!
No work of mine may take, dear Lord, the place of Thine;
Thy blood hath pardon bought for me,
and I am now complete in Thee.

Complete in Thee!
No more shall sin, Thy grace hath conquered, reign within;
Thy voice hall bid the tempter flee,
and I shall stand complete in Thee.

Complete in Thee -
each want supplied, and no good thing to me denied;
Since Thou my portion Lord, will be,
I ask no more, complete in Thee.

Dear Savior!
When before Thy bar all tribes and tongues assembled are,
Among Thy chosen will I be,
at Thy right hand, complete in Thee.





Yea, justified!
O blessed thought!
And sanctified!
Salvation wrought!
Thy blood hath pardoned bought for me,
and glorified, I, too, shall be!
- Aaron R. Wolfe, alt, Refrain, James M. Gray -




That being justified by his grace, 
we should be made heirs 
according to the hope of eternal life.
- Titus 3:7 -


And such were some of you: 
but ye are washed, 
but ye are sanctified, 
but ye are justified 
in the name of the Lord Jesus, 
and by the Spirit of our God.
- 1 Corinthians 6:11 -




Have a blessed and joyous Lord's Day, sweet friends!
{{ hugs }}



Sharing with:



Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

22 comments:

Simply Linda said...

Beautiful...have a lovely SONday, friend. Blessings

tealady said...

What a beautiful song, thank-you for sharing

Jeanna said...

A beautiful post and wonderful reminder, sweet Stephanie.

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Stephanie another beautiful Sunday post. Thank you.
xoxo,
Vera

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, dearest Stephanie, what a most precious hymn! I so love the words and love the confidence of them that one day we shall be Complete In Jesus! Praise God! Oh, what joy and confidence...and rest. And, yes, justified and sanctified - such precious words. I so love this hymn, and (as always) thank you for the beautiful photos that enhance the beauty of these glorious words, my dear friend! On this Sabbath Day, I thank you especially for this post. I so needed the rest earlier, and oh what joy to read this post. Warm hugs, dear friend, and thank you for this one! xoxo

Melanie said...

Simply beautiful! Thank you.

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Oh dear Stephanie... such beautiful photos accompanying the precious hymn full of truth for our hearts! I do so love this verse:

Complete in Thee - each want supplied, and no good thing to me denied; Since Thou my portion Lord, will be, I ask no more, complete in Thee.

I will think on this today. Complete in Him - yes Lord, YES!

Have a blessed day in Him dear Stephanie! :)

Daniela said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful !!!
What an inspiring post, my sweetest Stephanie, blessed be !

May your evening be filled with Joy
thinking of you with so much, sincere love,

Dany

Mehrll said...

What an inspiring post. I love the words to this song. Although it is new to me, the words are so true. We are only complete when we are "in Him" who is our all-in-all. Hugs.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

You always share the loveliest, and most meaningful hymns, sweet friend. You bless us with His goodness! Love to you, this beautiful day!

Deborah Montgomery said...

A blessed Sunday to you too, dear Stephanie.

Cranberry Morning said...

All of grace, all of Jesus. I hope you're having a lovely Lord's Day, Stephanie.

magnoliasntea said...

I always look forward to the hymn you share on the Lord's Day. This is beautiful and so true. Have a lovely week!

Consider It All Joy said...

It is always such a blessing to visit on Sunday evenings. You bring back so very many memories from my Baptist background! Sweet blessings to you dear one! Cindy xo

Mari said...

I know so many old hymns, but I don't think I ever heard this one. The words are wonderful!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning sweet friend!

We were at a memorial service yesterday for a friend, a colleague of my husband's. What a celebration of LIFE it was, and of course, JESUS was the center of it all. What joy there is in this cycle of living and rebirth, non?

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Kelly-Anne said...

So beautiful...just the encouragement I needed to start this new week...blessings to you, dear friend! Hugs, Kelly-Anne

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful hymn, to know that we have it all in him, such a blessing and peace to know, it is all because of him, not of me!
I shared your percentage off on facebook.
Have a blessed week!

Lydia Borengasser said...

Love that you share hymns here!

Debbie said...

beautiful images, sharing your strong faith!!!!

Gypsy Heart said...

Such beautiful photos and a blessed hymn. Thank you so much for sharing!

God's blessings to you,
Pat

Denise said...

really lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...