Thursday, February 25, 2016

Testimonials From Past Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges

My dear friends,
I asked a few of the sweet ladies that have participated 
in past tea cup and mug exchanges to give a testimony
of their experience with the exchange.
I thought it would give you an idea of the joy and blessings that take place
when you join in on the fun.
These are their own thoughts 
and from their own heart. . .
happy reading!

Sign-up for the 8th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange 
begins on Wednesday, March 2nd!


Sprinkle seeds of Love 
wherever you go. . .
that they may blossom to beauty,
long after you have gone
upon your way.
- Joan Walsh Anglund -




A tea party in a box? 
That's what you get when you join Stephanie's tea cup exchange! 
I have participated in each one and I am always excited for the next event. 
Tea cups make me smile and when I look at my lovelies that I have received, 
I am filled with happiness. 
The tea cups are wonderful, but there is much more to participating. 
My tea cup exchange partners have become new friends and I treasure that! 
It's fun to exchange information to find out more 
about your exchange partner's likes and life. 
That all just seems to continue long after the event is over. 
So have some fun and sign up...joy and blessings are waiting for you in that box! 
- Linda from Lady Linda -




Dear Friends,
It’s that time again for The Tea cup and Mug Exchange.
This season marks the 8th exchange.
Each year two exchanges take place hosted by the talented Stephanie
from The Enchanting Rose.
We have so much fun meeting up with wonderful ladies from around the world.
Each participant is paired with another
and the giving and receiving brings two new friendships.
We share a special treasure to each, but the true gift, I believe,
is the gift of friendship formed through this wonderful event.
Nothing happens by chance.
God has a hand in everything.
For me this fun time has been such a joy.
Not only do I love preparing a gift for someone special,
I am deeply blessed by the exchange of friendship we form along the way.
Visits to blogs and emails to those without blogs,
might not have happened if not for a sweet tea cup or mug.
Getting to know one another and forming a friendship that inspires and encourages.
Blessings that only God above can direct
and bring together with another kindred spirit.
HE has done this for me with the sweet friends I have made along the way
and I am very thankful.
Stephanie has been called through the world of blogging
to work in God’s ministry of sharing with others through a tea cup or mug gift.
What fun we all have sharing the goodies we send and receive.
Stephanie had a vision for this event and answered that call.
Now as we look forward to another exchange,
may God bless you with friendships that enrich your heart
the way they have brought joy to mine.
 Let’s pray for Stephanie as she puts together another exchange
of love and caring that reaches around the world.
Have fun!!
Love and Joy Be Yours Always,
- Celestina Marie from  Southern DayDreams -




I Love the Tea Cup Exchange!
I first saw the information Stephanie posted on Pinterest 
and thought this sounds like fun. 
I have participated for at least 3 years 
and it is so much fun to connect with other ladies (of all ages) 
who love the “tea party” experience from across the USA and other countries. 
I discovered we are kindred spirits,  
interested in many of the same things. 
For me, the giving is the most fun, 
putting together a few items you hope someone else will think is sweet, 
and an encouragement on days when you need a “hug.”  
I still remember each special package 
and love the care and imagination that went into it.
Last year my new friend wrapped each small gift 
in pattern tissue paper and tied it with ribbons. 
I would encourage you to sign up for spreading kindness around the world.
What the world needs now is Love Sweet Love.  
- Patti -





Having participated in every one of Stephanie's teacup/mug exchanges 
since the inception, I would love to share with you, all that it has meant to me. 
First of all, I so appreciate that Stephanie has fulfilled this special calling  
(I like to think of it as her mission) 
by bringing friends from all around the world 
to participate in this gentle, loving exchange. 
From the very first exchange, I was hooked!  
It's so exciting when the package arrives at your doorstep, 
but what's even as much or more fun, 
is picking out a teacup and gifts for the recipient of your box. 
Every time I drink my tea from a tea cup from one of the ladies that sent to me, 
I think of them and their generous spirit of kindness and thoughtfulness. 
I have even met one of my tea cup givers, 
and next month I hope to meet one that I gave a teacup to. 
Somehow it makes the world a little kinder and a little brighter, 
that we can be connected all through the exchange of a tea cup. 
Thank you, Stephanie, for all your efforts in coordinating this exchange for us!  
- Kitty from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen -




This will be my fourth time to participate in the Teacup Exchange.  
I am excited to learn where my package will go 
and see who I receive a parcel from!  
In the past exchanges I have sent to ladies scattered all across the US,
and have been privileged to receive beautiful boxes from both Canada and England!  
Before participating in these exchanges, I had never done such a thing 
and I was not sure what to expect.  
I am pleased to say that they are most enjoyable, 
and it is a unique and safe way to connect with ladies from far and wide.  
Stephanie does a marvelous job at organizing, coaching, and running this event.  
She stays in touch with each participant,
and with much sweet love goes to great lengths to make sure no one is left out or left behind.  
I hope you can join in the fun this time,
and see for yourself how delightful this event can be! 
- Sarah from Prairie Rose Sewing -




True confession time: 
I didn’t join The Enchanting Rose’s tea cup exchange to make friends. 
I already have friends, thank you very much! 
All I wanted was a pretty tea cup! 
I made my first foray in the tea cup exchange fun in March 2014 
(pre-blogging days) and was humbled and touched by the wonderful package 
that a complete stranger put together just for me! 
The subsequent tea cup exchanges were equally rewarding experiences 
that provided me the opportunity to bond with great women 
that I would never have met on my own. 
I will always be grateful to Stephanie, 
our dear hostess with outstanding organizational and matchmaking skills, 
for connecting me with such lovely ladies from my own country (Ontario, Alberta), 
the U.S. (Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio) and all the way to South Africa! 
My swap partners and I maintain contact 
and it's been a joy getting to know each other better via letters (happy mail!) or blogging. 
So the exchanges gave me the pretty tea cups that I wanted. 
But they also lead to friendships which have transcended generations and borders 
and enriched my life in ways that I could never have imagined!
- Margaret from Tea in the Valley -





The Tea Cup Exchange... 
who could have thought that the idea of exchanging one tea cup 
I would end up being blessed with meeting TWO special ladies.  
Stephanie, this lady is priceless!  
She has such a talent for matching you up with your special pen pal.  
I say that because I am still in constant touch with the ladies she has matched me with. 
One lady is in California, one in Canada, one winters here in FL where I am.
The important thing is to give as much information about you 
so that your lady will have a variety of ideas of what you like or don't...
I am allergic to smells so I am certain to put that down.
Ladies, if you are not going to follow through, 
PLEASE do not sign up and make it a disappointing experience for a new person.
That happened to my friend.  
She told me about this great Tea Cup Exchange, 
but ended up not continuing on, even though Stephanie made it right, 
but I, on the other hand, have had all wonderful experiences.
Wishing everyone Blessing and Hugs
- Sam -




As an unknown beginner blogger a few years ago, 
I was a bit hesitant to join Stephanie's tea cup swap, 
so I watched "from a distance" as the other ladies swapped their cups 
and told their stories of newly formed friendships. 
The pure joy in their posts as they shared both the giving and receiving aspects 
of this tea cup swap was heartwarming and contagious.
I eventually caught the bug and joined in to experience the fun for myself.  
I am so glad that I did. 
It has provided me a very unique opportunity to meet some lovely ladies 
from all over the country and I so very much enjoyed shopping for each new friend. 
It has been a very rewarding experience and I look forward to each new swap.
My beautiful tea cup collection is growing 
and each time I drink tea from a tea cup that I received in the swap, 
I am reminded of the lovely person who gave me my sweet gift that is really twofold: 
the gift of a new tea cup and the gift of new friendship. 
I feel truly blessed by my "tea cup friendships" and I look forward to making many more.
Speaking of gifts, Stephanie puts her heart and soul into this swap
and is so kind and welcoming to all. 
I am amazed and inspired by her continued desire to reach out 
and provide this wonderful opportunity for us to make connections all over the world. 
She is a gift that just keeps giving!
- Linda from My Sew What Blog -




Hello to all you lovely ladies reading this!
My name is Lynn and I've been privileged by Stephanie from the Enchanting Rose
to tell you about my experiences participating in her teacup and mug exchanges.
I have truly enjoyed it so much, always waiting for the next one to arrive.
I've even become friends and post mates with several of the gals
that I've received from or exchanged with.
This experience is not only an event of exchanging,
but an event of developing friendships.
It is so much fun matching your cups/mugs and gifts to the names you receive
and to hear their heartfelt replies.
It's your choice to keep them as continuing friends,
but I truly feel the Lord has brought the two of you together
not only for the exchange but for a reason.
So if you are new to this or have done it before
you will only see wonderful results by keeping in touch
with the relationships you've made from this special event.
Love & blessings to you all.
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10
- Lynn -





Is it possible to make a lasting friendship over a tea cup? 
It most certainly is.
As Stephanie's mother, I have had the joy and opportunity 
of participating in every one of her exchanges, 
and through each one I have met some of the loveliest women.
I have received overflowing blessings in the sweetest packages 
that arrived in my mail box. 
Each tea cup graces a special place in my home with fond memories of their recipient, 
not to mention all the other special gifts each dear lady sent with the tea cup. 
I stand amazed at the generosity and love that is shared through these exchanges.
The first tea cup I sent was to Kitty, at Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
and through the exchange our friendship has continued to grow in a very special way. 
I believe the hand of God, through Stephanie, brought us together.
I have loved, enjoyed and appreciated every lady and tea cup that I have been gifted with, 
but there was one in particular that touched my heart strings.
Alice, who is from Italy sent me the most thoughtful package filled 
with beautifully hand written family recipes, 
and a gorgeous pink tea cup that is ever so lady like. 
I believe it struck my heart in a special way because I, too, am Italian on my mother's side.
Stephanie is a dear heart, and she pours her love into every exchange 
allowing the hand of God to direct her ways as she places each lady together.
- Debbie from She Graces Her Home -





A teacup exchange…
what a wonderful, delightful way to meet lovely ladies 
across the world and form special friendships!  
When I signed up for my first ever tea cup exchange in February last year, 
I had no idea that I would be blessed in such incredible ways…
not just with beautiful tea cups and sweet gifts, 
but in my exchange partners themselves, 
many of whom have become dear friends to me…
I have always believed it is more blessed to give than to receive, 
and time and again I have seen this proven to be true…   
Once finding out who you will be sending a package of tea cup happiness to, 
there is something so gratifying in selecting the perfect tea cup, 
wrapping it up in pretty paper and some ribbons and adding a few little gifts 
such as tea and handmade goodies…  
I smile just thinking of the recipient’s surprise on opening the box…
I love imagining the many teacup parcels being sent and received all over the world!
- Kelly-Anne from Beautiful Girlhood -





I've participated in two of Stephanie's Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges 
and I must say that I absolutely love participating in this delightful and fun-filled event!  
The most important fact in participating in the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange 
is the wonderful friendships that are made.  
I'm looking forward to the next exchange!
- Kelly from Dreaming of Vintage -





Once upon a time, ok, it was January, 2015; 
I decided to join the world of blogging.  
It was an overwhelming process, 
but I googled tons of advice, and managed to muddle through.  
Not too much later, I discovered an “enchanting” lady 
by the name of Stephanie who shares my love of Christ 
and enjoys bringing ladies together through teacup/mug exchanges.  
I decided to take a leap, and join.
However, I did ask her if I could be the one to send to her…
please, pretty please, oh please?!  
And do you know what? She agreed!  
Yay, whoop-whoop, happy dance!  
This began a wonderful friendship that has truly blessed me.  
We have many things in common, such as faith, homeschooling, 
creativity, the love of blessing others, etc.  
We now communicate pretty regularly through email, 
and snail mail, sharing hopes and dreams and prayer requests, 
and other goodies along the way.  
I hope to one day meet her in person.  
Stephanie paired me with Sam in FL.  
A spunky older lady who does not have a blog, but enjoys this type of fellowship.  
We have written a few emails back and forth, and found we also share some fun things.  
We even exchanged birthday cards and goodies.  
You can read all about that experience here:  
http://bluejeansandteacups.blogspot.com/2015/03/tea-cup-and-mug-exchange-link-up.html
For Stephanie’s Autumn swap, 
I chose to swap mugs this time around and I was paired with 2 lovely ladies.  
Erika from Alabama sent to me.  
She really took the time to explore my blog and get to know me and my likes.  
Her box of blessings was amazing!   
She and I have exchanged surprise snail mail and Christmas cards since.  
We also connect regularly on Instagram.  
She is such a sweetheart.  
Lynn, from Quaker Hill Farm blog was who I sent to.  
She and I tend to connect through each other’s blogs, commenting from time to time.  
You can read about my mug swaps here: 
http://bluejeansandteacups.blogspot.com/2015/10/tea-cup-mug-exchange-ers7.html
It’s a fun thing to do, but you definitely need to commit 
since you don’t want to make some lovely lady sad if you don’t follow through 
(and that does always happen).  
Hugs and a cup of tea!
- Heather from Blue Jeans and Tea Cups -


{ Image courtesy of Southern DayDreams }


The beautiful words from these precious ladies gives you but a taste
of what you will enjoy if you join the Tea Cup and Mug Exchange.
As the hostess of this event I have had the joy and privilege
of being apart of each exchange.
Along the way I have made so many sweet friends from around the world.
My lovely friend Belle in Australia is very near and dear to my heart
and had it not been for this exchange we likely would not have "met."
I keep in touch with ladies from England, Italy, Canada, and beyond
all because of a tea cup or mug.

This exchange is beautiful and special because of the lovely ladies that participate.
I observe from a distance the love, detail, and care that goes into each package
and it's truly a sweet blessing to see women of all ages from all around the world
coming together over a cup of tea of mug or coffee.
Won't you join the fun?


Let me always see
with the eyes of Love,
Let me always remember
to be kind.
- Joan Walsh Anglund -


The 8th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange will take place on
Wednesday, March 2nd.
Sign-up is open to everyone whether you are a blogger or not
and the exchange is open to all countries.
Sign-up will end on Thursday, March 10th.

Come back on Wednesday, March 2nd to officially sign up.
We would love to have you join the fun!

Love, hugs, and blessings to all!

You can read abut the last Tea Cup and Mug Exchange
and see what others received by clicking on the link below:

If you would like to start spreading the word 
than you can share this button on your blog
by simply copying the code and pasting it on your sidebar.

The Enchanting Rose

45 comments:

Elizabethd said...

It took me a couple of years to be brave enough to join in, worrying about breakages all the way from England. My parcel went to lovely Alice who wrote me such a nice letter back (but didn't blog about it which was disappointing).
I had a very Texan mug from Kimberley with some treats.
I will be back to sign up as soon as it is time.

Cranberry Morning said...

What wonderful testimonials, Stephanie! It looks like way more than a tea cup exchange, doesn't it.

Debby Ray said...

Stephanie, as I was reading through these lovely testimonies, I was shaking my head in agreement with every one of them! Putting this post together will surely inspire others to join the exchange. The photo collages you made were simply elegant and so beautiful. Thank you so much for everything you put into this exchange...I can only imagine the work involved. Have a lovely remainder of the week! Much love and hugs to you!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Such wonderful sweet feedback! It's a great exchange that you have created! :)

Lorrie said...

My first exchange was the most recent and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be signing up again. Thank you for your hospitality in doing this.

Roosterhead Designs said...

What a delight Stephanie! Such beautiful and moving testimonies you've shared with us.
It sounds like a few 'little cups' have brought some wonderful ladies an 'ocean of blessings!' Glory to God~ Thank you for giving us a closer look into this ministry. Have a blessed week end!! Karen O

Lady Linda said...

I can't wait! So fun to read everyone's thoughts on the exchange. Thanks for sharing. I wonder who is waiting to be be my new tea friend? Thanks for ALL you do and for this darling ministry dear Stephanie.
Hugs.
Linda

Linda Walker said...

Dear Stephanie,
I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of these testimonials....the accompanying photos were just lovely! It appears that we all agree! There's just something very special about tea!!! Really looking forward to the swap!!!
xoxo
Linda

Karen@Southern Gal Meets Midwest said...

I love how this has taken off and become so much more than just an exchange. I am definitely signing up to be a part of this lovely event! Thanks for sharing Stephanie...I can hardly wait :)

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Stephanie, what a lovely post and I so enjoyed reading the testimonies from so many lovely ladies who have participated in the special Tea cup and Mug Exchanges. I am honored to have been included to share my thoughts for the special event and what it has meant to me. Thank you for your continued planning and placing kindred spirits together. The exchange is a huge success and blesses so many. I so look forward to this new season's exchange. Prayers for you and blessings always. Love xo

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, what beautiful photos and the most gorgeous teacups and accompanying gifts, and what precious testimonials. God bless all who have and will participate in this beautiful exchange of loveliness and of love! Hugs, sweet Stephanie, for making this wonderful exchange possible and connecting wonderful and precious gals from across the globe! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, dearest Stephanie! This was such a lovely post - I just loved how you added pretty teacup pictures throughout, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the beautiful testimonies from other teacup lovers, many of whom have become special friends too! Your exchange is a true blessing, and I do believe the Lord gave you this mission...thank you so much, dear friend! Your kindness is truly appreciated!
Oh, I so wish I was joining in this time - I am working on baby goodies this month, but I will definitely be taking part in the next one! Can't wait to see the teacup happiness!
Hugs and dearest love to you...Oh, dearest Stephanie! This was such a lovely post - I just loved how you added pretty teacup pictures throughout, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading the beautiful testimonies from other teacup lovers, many of whom have become special friends too! Your exchange is a true blessing, and I do believe the Lord gave you this mission...thank you so much, dear friend! Your kindness is truly appreciated!
Oh, I so wish I was joining in this time - I am working on baby goodies this month, but I will definitely be taking part in the next one! Can't wait to see the teacup happiness!
Hugs and dearest love to you...

Kelly Deal said...

Lovely testimonies Stephanie! I'm looking forward to March 2!

Kelly-Anne said...

Sorry, complications with my mobile! Double comment I am afraid!

Blue Jeans And Teacups said...

Oh, Stephanie... what a lovely blog post. I truly enjoyed reading the testimonies. What fun, and what heartfelt words. I especially enjoyed the scripture reference from Lynn.
Ecc 4:9-10 KJV- 9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. This post is just filled with encouragment and love. What a wonderful idea you had to do this!!! Blessings to all! ~Heather

White Lace and Promises said...

Your mom is just a jewel and I know she truly graces her home with beauty. I can't wait to participate this year. I've not done too well in the past but I want to make it special this year.

littlegraycottage said...

This sounds like such a fun way to bless someone and be blessed yourself also. I have never really heard of this or participated. I would like to join in too....Hugs from Shirley

Mimi said...

Dearest Stephanie, I've been waiting for this for so long. Last year was such a surprise as you paired me with Kim of Sarah Lizzies, and she is an absolute artiste as you know, so you can imagine the gift with which I was blessed. I sent to Shane of Roses, Lace, Brocante, and two more perfect new friends, I could not have imagined. These ladies are now firm blogging friends, and brighten my day constantly. So thankyou. I can't wait to find out who my new friends will be this year! Love, Mimi xxx

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh our sweet , dear little hostess, thank you for including my testimony on the significance of the teacup exchange. It all revolves around you and somehow you have followed your little mission through God's loving presence. I so look forward to finding out my newest swap partner and choosing gifts and a teacup for her. Thank you for blessing us with this gift of love and friendship. ((Big Hugs))!

September Violets said...

I was on the fence about this exchange through the winter Stephanie, but all these lovely testimonials have, of course, lured me in now. I will be signing up for the exchange as well, and look forward to the event! Can't wait ;)
Wendy

Elizabeth said...

Stephanie, I have so enjoyed the last two exchanges, and am so looking forward to this next one! You are such a blessing to everyone who participates and every exchange is so much fun! :) Such treasures are packed into each package and it is obvious how much thought each lady puts into her items.

This was a lovely post full of beautiful stories of just how wonderful this exchange is and how something as simple as a tea cup (or mug) can bring people together to form new friendships. What a sweet story to tell!

Enjoy your weekend! Super excited for the sign-ups next week!!

Love and hugs,
Libby

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I'm so excited! My first exchange was spring of last year, and it was so wonderful I signed up again in the fall. Wouldn't miss it! The button is on my blog sidebar. :)

Margie said...

It was fun reading the testimonials! A common theme in everyone's experience seems to be 'tis more fun to give than receive!

Paiges Pages said...

This looks like soooo much fun! I just don't really have very many tea cups. I might join, I'm just not sure yet.
Blessings,
Paige

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I read about your exchanges on different blogs until I decided to join the last one myself. It really was a rewarding experience, especially getting to know you Stephanie. I'm encouraging a couple of ladies to sign up and will send them the link with these testimonials, how could one not join the fun!
Thank you for organizing the exchanges.

Consider It All Joy said...

I do plan on joining in this year. It will be my very first exchange, so exciting! Thank you for your sweet and giving spirit, to join hearts and homes all over the world! God Bless You dear one! Cindy xo

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

I couldn't agree more and have been looking sooooo forward to your next exchange. It has to be a great deal of work for you,dear lady, and I sure hope you know (and feel) how much we all appreciate your efforts to bring wonderful friends together. My two swaps have brought me such joy and friendship - and the cherry on top was getting to know YOU so well. You are a delight to us all. I love your faith and thoughts and lovely pics on your blog and pray for you daily as you continue your amazing testimony of God's Grace and Love.

Hugs and love to you and your family. ♥♥♥

I'm SO excited!!!!!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear sweet Stephanie,
... thank you so very much for popping over to my blog, loved reading about your teacup or mug exchange, it's such a pity the post cost to US or anywhere O/S for such an item would be well over $20 or so, so not doable, but love the way it has blessed so very many.
Your blog is joy to visit,
Shaz in Oz.x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, Stephanie! All I can say is that I wish I could participate. These testimonials are inspiring, but of course, I already knew what kind of person you are to make people feel GREAT. What a fun event!!! I sure miss the days when I used to host a Paris Simply Irresistible link party. WHAT FUN that was....

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to read about, and I know so many enjoy this.
Me - I will just enjoy the read - but thank you.
I always enjoy my visits to your lovely blog.

All the best Jan

Prunella Pepperpot said...


What lovely testimonies of past tea cup and mug exchanges. They are all so beautiful.
I look forward to seeing what treasures the participants receive, so exciting :)

Anna said...

Lovely china !!! Lovely pictures !!! Lovely post !!!!
Have a beautiful weekend !
Anna

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Such beautiful thoughts and photos! xoxo Su

Bethany Carson said...

I've been watching your tea cup exchanges the past couple years, as I have several blogging friends who participate. It seems everyone really enjoys it. Great testimonials. I'm strongly considering finally joining in.

Debbie Harris said...

My Dearest Stephanie~~ what a beautiful and inspirational post as you shared with us through these lovely ladies personal testimonies. Each and every lady has shared the beauty of what comes out of these exchanges and your God graced mission. Oh so beautiful!
You, my dear, have such a gracious way about you as you pour your heart and soul into pairing every lady up, and it certainly shows as we hear of the joy these ladies, and others have shared over the years with their treasures and friendships.
I know first hand of the many hours you put into theses, so from my heart, thank you ever so much for making this happen for our pleasure.
With excitement and anticipation for the next exchange,I am more than ready!
Also, your teacups are photographed so beautifully.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and be blessed my dear.
Love you~~ Mom

Nina said...

Such a lovely event, you keep on growing and cherishing here, Stephanie ... You spread the joy and friendly fellowship here across the world - being such a blessing!
Wishing you a peaceful and joyful weekend, dear friend!
hugs, Nina

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Tears were in my eyes as I read through the beautiful testimonials here of the beautiful things that have happened because of the teacup exchange Stephanie! It is an incredible privilege and delight to participate, and share in the making of a two-way delight of sharing tea cups,love and friendship. Stephanie, you truly have been gifted a precious ministry of love from the Lord, and I am thrilled to be part of this beautiful blogging community! Can't wait until next week :)

Debbie said...

What a wonderful feeling it must be, to bring so much joy to so many ladies. Beautiful stories they shared!!

handmade by amalia said...

This looks like so much fun. I've never participated but perhaps it time :-)
Amalia
xo

Red Rose Alley said...

Stephanie, it looks like so many of your dear blog friends enjoy The Tea Cup Exchange. And look at all these pretty tea cups. I really liked the black and white pics with a touch of color. Celestina's painting with the scripture words is so special. I noticed the lady figurine with the spoon, so cute. I've seen a few figurines at Home Goods and I always want to buy one, but they're kind of expensive. Someday I'll have to get one for myself hehehe.

A happy weekend to you, dear Stephanie.

love, ~Sheri

Daniela said...

I'm so sorry, as you know, not to be able to take part to this party too, for I have no mugs or cups to exchange, but let me express all my admiration for your wonderful photographs, they're truly gorgeous, my darling Stephanie !

May your weekend be blessed with so much joy, sweetie,
sending much, so much love to you !

With esteem and gratitude
Dany

Cheryl said...

I think I first "met" you and became acquainted with your blog right after your last tea cup/mug exchange. I read about it and thought it sounded like so much fun! I am hoping to be able to participate this time around. I know this must be an enormous amount of work for you, dear friend, and you are just so kind to do it! God bless you abundantly for your lovely, caring, kind heart!!

Deborah Montgomery said...

So many great testimonials here; I loved reading them! And so true!! Bless your heart Stephanie, for making so many people happy!

Gypsy Heart said...

The last exchange you hosted was my first...and I loved it!! You are so precious to share your gift of giving and an example of God's love. I can't wait!

xo
Pat

Denise said...

enjoyed this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...