Wednesday, March 02, 2016

8th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Sign-Up


Tea and friends
make the perfect blend.

Registration is closed.
If you missed this one than you can participate in the next exchange
which will be in the fall of 2016.

Sweet friends,
it's time for the 8th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange!
If this is your first time participating in the exchange 
than let me warmly welcome you - I am so glad you are going to join the fun.
If you are a returning participant than let me say "Welcome back!"




The past Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges have brought many women together
from all over the world and lasting friendships have been made.
The idea of this exchange formed one day while I was looking at my collection of tea cups
and I thought to myself that it would be a joy to bring ladies together over a cup of tea.
The first exchange was a success and soon mugs were included
since everyone has different tastes and styles.
At the end of this post you can visit the links to previous exchanges
and see what others have been blessed with.

Now, lets go over a few details 
and hopefully I will answer all of your questions concerning this exchange.

Please read this entire post for the complete details.




It's very easy to participate. . .

The exchange is open to everyone from around the world.
The more the merrier. . . 
and who doesn't love making friends from another country?

Also, you DO NOT need to have a blog in order to participate;
this exchange is open to everyone.

Let's go over a few rules . . .

{ 1 }
You will need to purchase a tea cup with a saucer or a mug 
or you can send one from your own collection;
it's completely up to you :)
If you send one from your own collection 
please make sure it's in good condition with no stains or chips.
Tea cups or mugs from antique or thrifts stores are also fine,
but again, please make sure they are in good condition.

{ 2 }
Please add tea or coffee 
and one extra item to your tea cup or mug package.
It can be handmade treasures, doilies, linens, etc.

You will send a tea cup/mug package to a special someone 
and you will receive a tea cup/mug package from a special someone else
so you will be making two friends in the process.


{ 3 }
Fill out the sign-up form.

All you have to do is click on the link below
and answer the questions.

Registration closed.

It is necessary for you to fill out this form in order to participate.
When filling out the form YOU MUST click where it says
"YOUR ANSWER."
If you don't click on the words then you will have issues filling out the form :)

{ 4 }
PLEASE do not join the exchange only to receive something
and not send anything out - this is terrible etiquette!
If you sign up than you are committed to sending a tea cup/mug parcel.
I understand that life happens
and if you sign up, but then realize you cannot participate
please let me know before March 10th.




Sign up for the tea cup exchange will start today, March 2nd
and will go until March 10th so we have 8 days to sign up and spread the word.
I will email each one of you on either Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th
with the information you need to send your special someone her tea cup or mug.

We have until Wednesday, March 23rd {9 days} 
to get a tea cup/mug package together and shipped out.

I would advise those of you who choose to ship overseas to send your packages out
immediately after receiving the information of the person you are sending to
because shipping takes at least 2 - 4 weeks longer.




And finally. . . 
I will have a linky party on my blog around the middle or end of April
so that we can share our treasures with everyone.
The reason for having the link up later 
is because we want to make sure everyone has their tea cup or mug in hand :)

If you do not have a blog you can send me pictures of your new tea cup or mug
and I will put them on my blog for all to see.

Does everything make sense, sweet friends?
You can email me with any questions that you might have:
kekepania525@gmail.com

For those of you that sign up I will be in touch periodically via email
with updates and reminders :)

One more thing, I will also be giving your email address to the lady that is sending to you
so that if there are any issues with shipping you and the sender can work things out.
If you do not wish for me to give your email address out than please let me know.




The Tea Cup and Mug Exchanges in the past have been a tremendous blessing
and I know this one will be as well so please join us for some sweet fun.
You can see what others received from the last exchange by clicking on this link:



You can also read a few testimonials 
from ladies that joined the past exchanges by clicking on the link below:


If you would like to spread the word about this exchange
than you can share this button on your blog
by simply copying the code and pasting it on your sidebar.

The Enchanting Rose


. . . Remember . . . 
Please fill out the form by clicking on the link below: 

Registration closed.

 You must fill out the form in order to participate! 
If you have an issues with the form please email me at: 
kekepania525@gmail.com 

 Love and hugs to you, dear friends! 
I hope you join the fun! 

 Come, let us have some tea {or coffee} 
and continue to talk about happy things.



Sharing with:



Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

47 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Thanks so much, sweet Stephanie!

I am all signed up and very very excited!

Hugs!
\

Denise said...

hope you enjoy the exchange.

Bethany Carson said...

Thanks for hosting!

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Just signed up, and can't wait to find out more about my new exchange friend, and to put the package together! Thank you dear Stephanie for all the work you will go to, to make this exchange a blessing for so many ladies! I will be praying for you and that the Lord will bless this 8th tea exchange in an even greater measure! Much love to you today!!!!

Pondside said...

I have wanted to join in the past but have never made it in time - so happy to join this year! Thank you - I can imagine that this is a lot of work!

Gypsy Heart said...

I completed the sign-up form and I'm so excited to participate again! Thank you again for hosting this exchange and all your hard work!

xo
Pat

Celestina Marie said...

Thank you so much Stephanie for hosting the 8th exchange. It will be so much fun and I just signed up the form to participate.
Thank you for hosting. Blessings for another great event. xo

Little Treasures said...

This sounds incredibly exciting! Hope everybody has lot of fun!

littlegraycottage said...

So excited about my first teacup exchange!!

tealady said...

I am all signed up and am so excited, this will be my 2nd exchange and it was such an uplifting experience that I would never want to miss one EVER. Thank you so much for this exciting event.

Elizabethd said...

All done! It's nice to see some people that I know signing up today!

The Modest Maiden said...

I am so excited about this -- it sounds like fun! Thank you so much for putting it together!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I signed up for your tea cup exchange and thank you for putting it all together!
warmly,
deb

September Violets said...

You are such a kind-hearted person to arrange this wonderful exchange Stephanie! I will be signing up and am very much looking forward to this bit of fun. Have a wonderful day!
Wendy

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful day to sign up for the tea cup and mug exchange! I am so excited for yet another wonderful exchange! Thank you so much for putting all this together and for your hard work, Stephanie! If you need any help at all, please let me know :)

You are such a blessing to so many, dear friend <3

Hope all went well with your appt. today! Enjoy the remainder of your week :)

Lots of love,
Libby

P.S.- Love the tea cup you chose for the pictures in this post...so spring-y looking and perfect for this time of year with Easter just around the bend!

Karen said...

I signed up for the exchange. This will be my second one. I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Thanks Stephanie for all that you do to make these exchanges such a blessing.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Thank you for your detailed instructions and willingness to host again Stephanie. I was amazed at the easy way to sign up this time and convinced another tea granny to join us.
Looking forward to the name of the special lady I receive for the exchange.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

So stinkin' excited! I've been collecting things for my package for awhile -- can't wait for the fun to begin. Thanks for all of your hard work on this!

Consider It All Joy said...

Looking forward to shopping and creating something fun! Blessings, Cindy xo

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, have fun, dear ladies! This is truly the happiest event in the lovely world of blogging...thank you for hosting, dear Stephanie! I am looking forward to watching the delights unfold, and will be certain to join you for the next exchange! Oh, and how pretty is this teacup...your pictures are ever so gorgeous! With love and blessings...hope you have a marvelous day!
Hugs and love always!
Kelly-Anne

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yes, it IS a grand thing...and my husband and I engage in this ritual regularly! I LOVE YOUR TEA CUP! I was just in a darling little antique shop yesterday near my home. The woman has the best tea cups in town!

Sweet friend, enjoy the coming of spring, of newness, of REDEMPTION! Much love to you!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So happy to participate in your wonderful exchange again! Thanks Stephanie!

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

My first as well! I can't wait to put a pretty little package together for someone.

Susannah Joy said...

Hey Stephanie!
I am really looking forward to this again! My second year, i was just wondering if i did submit the aplication? BC i didn't get an email or anything saying i did :D I entered for the tea cup exchange only this year, as i don't have as much money to spend as i did last year!
Thanks for holding this!
♥Susannah Joy♥

Deborah Montgomery said...

I'm on my way to sign up -- yay!! So much fun. Thank you dear Stephanie for your generous heart. xo Deborah

Debbie Harris said...

In all signed up! I always look so forward to these exchanges, dear Stephanie.
Thank you once again for all that you do in making this happen for us. You are Dear Heart!
Have a wonderful and blessed day~~

Cheryl said...

I am SO excited!!!! This is my very first time signing up for this!!! I can't wait to send off a sweet, little package in the mail to my new friend...I have already been working on it!! Thank you so much, dear Stephanie, for hosting such a wonderful event! I know God planted the idea in your generous heart, and it is just such a blessing to be able to participate this time. :)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Stephanie,
This sounds like it will be fun and I've enjoyed everyone I have signed up to do. I will have to pass this time around and will do the next one in the fall.
I hope and know you will have another fun and successful tea cup exchange.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs, Julie

Nikki said...

Dear Stephanie,
So excited about another teacup exchange. :) I have been collecting a few things for a little while. :) These are always so much fun. Thank you for all the work you do to prepare for this. Do let me know if I can "help" in any way. ~ Nikki ~

Chel at Sweetbriar Dreams said...

Hi Stephanie, all signed up. Thanks so much for hosting this once again. It's an amazing exchange and I have also put you in my side bar. Have a great weekend xx

janice15 said...

Sounds like a wonderful thing your teacup exchange. One day in the future maybe i can join to much going on right now. Happy weekend dearest Stephanie with love Janice

Heidi's Wanderings said...

What a great exchange. Tea cups just make me think of a gentler time that was a little less hurried.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wishing everyone much fun and delight with this exchange and looking forward to reading about it next month!

Happy weekend

All the best Jan

Huckleberry stitches said...

I am signed up!!!

Countrylovers said...

Hallo Stephanie,

I signed up to. It´s really exciting and reminds me a little bit of my childhood. I already found a tea cup from my collection to give away.
My name is Barbara and I´ from Dortmund, North-Rhine-Westphalia/Germany.
Wish you an wonderful weekend.

Best wishes to all of you, Barbara

Denise said...

I did it! I almost forgot but God brought it to My attention I do believe.He cares about even the tiniest things that He knows will bring Us joy.

Debbie said...

I'm really thrilled and quite excited to be taking part in this lovely exchange. Thank you so much for hosting. I'm so pleased I didn't miss it...Debbie xx

Anne Payne said...

Looking forward to it! Thanks for hosting again. I know it's going to be a huge success!

Ksunshine52 said...

Hi Stephanie! I just found you by jumping over from Creative Chaos. Your exchange sounds like so much fun. I won't be partaking this year but I will be on the lookout for next year! I had to let you know how nice it was for you to open it to non-bloggers. That has made is especially fun for me. You also have a new follower, thanks again - Karen

Jess said...

This is such a neat idea! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me said...

So excited to discover this gift exchange and to be joining in

Ellie Foster said...

Dear Stephanie
I have signed up for my first teacup/mug exchange and am looking forward to it. (I signed up a few days ago but forgot to add a comment here until now!)
Best wishes
Ellie

mari said...

I'm quite excited about this. Since things have quiet down here in the cottage, I can once again participate with all the wonderful ladies :-)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my goodness, this tea cup is gorgeous, Stephanie. And the way you used the pearls for the pictures......I have to say that these are really nice photos. The Tea with friends picture is so cute. :)

~Sheri

Dawn athomeincornwall.co.uk said...

Hello Stephanie - I'm excited to be joining in with your exchange for the first time. I'm writing from Cornwall, England, and I can't think of a better excuse to go and buy some more lovely old china!

Best Wishes, Dawn x

Christine said...

Just stopped by from "Mountain Top Spice".
I like how you bring ladies from all over the world together, in such a sweet way.

Shawnale Mungin said...

Looking forward to the fall mug exchange! Please let me know when sign up begins! Smmungin@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...